It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Father to Drink His Daughters Breast Milk?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If he thinks it will help and she is willing then I don't see how it is anyone's business to tell them they are wrong. If it is easier for them to get it directly from the breast, it's not my place to judge them for it. I would only hope them the best and hope he gets control of his cancer.

Someone said something about buying it instead of getting it from someone you know. Why spend the money on it when you can get it for free and you know the person that it comes from? Who knows the health behind someone that you buy it from.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So just wondering, am I the only one who believes it might be more acceptable to drink breast milk from a stranger? (non-related)

I have no idea why the people in the links only see it as acceptable to receive it from a family member.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I don't know man...

There are two elements to which people might raise an eyebrow at:

1. Drinking breast milk

2. That it's from the daughter.

I'm sure it wouldn't cause a discussion/article if it was just someone else's breast milk. I would imagine the emphasis would be placed that this person sees it as a possible cure of cancer rather than: OMG, he's drinking breast milk!

It would be totally weird being asked by your close friends what it is that you're drinking from your hip flask and then reply with: Breast Milk.

It would require a lot of explaining. I'm not sure if it would be easier or more difficult if the milk came from your daughter. It would depend what you would say.

And how you acquire said milk...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Well it is certainly not something you hear everyday, but that hardly means it is wrong...i find both scenarios perfectly acceptable, whether it's a strangers breast milk or a family members. I can definitely see why a person would feel more secure in it being a family members though, honestly...the daughter just cares for her father and is trying to help him..no matter how futile i think it may be there is nothing to be ashamed about. It's far more natural than drinking another species milk at the end of the day.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
if that was true than why do women have breast cancer. i've heard of people drinking urine for some odd reason but this is just...inbreeding material.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Oh I agree, it's not wrong and it is natural. I'm just saying it would indeed weird people out. Unless they are very close friends or family.

I see it often people read articles or judge people with knee-jerk reactions. Someone looks/acts odd and people immediately find reason to frown.

It SHOULD be seen as acceptable but the sad reality is that it's not.

People are used to looking at anything incriminating that celebrities do, the smallest detail. That same 'courtesy' is extended to the average joe.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
I'd drink gorilla piss if I thought it would cure my cancer.

Oh *snip*
that's too funny

But I'd have to agree.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
if that was true than why do women have breast cancer. i've heard of people drinking urine for some odd reason but this is just...inbreeding material.

Some of the illegal entrants that I have taken care of in Mexalifornia, believe it cures diabetes. I tell them,"NO" it does not. In fact it make things worse for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Without a doubt, this has to be my favourite topic title of the year!

Made me laugh out loud, thanks!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I guess it would be 'ok' in a survival situation. lol
Albeit gross, if absolutely necessarily, .. You do what you gotta do.

I guess trying to save ones life is, in a sense.. a 'survival situation'...
not exactly the kind I was thinking... but still.. survival is survival.

People will do some astounding things just to try to prevent their loved ones from tragedy.

Providing ones own father with breast milk , thinking that it 'could' save his life... well... seems pretty gross...

But just think of what you would do for the ones you loved, if you thought their lives were in danger of ending, and you thought you had access to something that 'might' 'fix them'.
even if you absolutely did NOT want to,
Most people still probably would.

But taking it straight from your own daughters breast....

that is kinda...............

Weird... to say the least... lol

I could see it if maybe they were in a jungle or forest trying to survive, and had no receptacle to store the liquid in.... but even then...

I think i might still try to find a big leaf or something to turn into a 'cup' of sorts. lol

If only 'big pharma' would remove their heads from their orifices and tell these people that cannabis can and does kill tumors of all kinds. Cancers included...

Maybe they could resort to nature/the land for their medicine,
rather than their own daughters breasts. lol

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ok, I think it is weird too, but, in the daughter's defense. The pump was causing her boobs to hurt too much, for some women it is a torture device. Others like the pump... whatever. The point being, since they had already passed the taboo moment the first time, and the pump really hurt her, what the heck?

I am not sure if my pops would have lived if it had been me.. just saying... ewww... but that is my personal thoughts on the matter and has no relation on the issue.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
(ps. never thought i'd read a title like that here on ATS.. aliens, evil governments, super tyrants who are mentally ill, sun monsters and jelly gods from planet zarg. but never "is it ever acceptable for a father to drink his daughters breast milk?")

In truth, i was hesitant about submitting this thread as i was unsure how appropriate it was for ATS. Also, i wasnt sure if i could live with the thread title blaring out at everyone on my profile page. My finger was hovering over the dreaded 'POST' button for a good few minutes.

But i personally found the stories interesting and i had a nagging doubt as to the effectiveness of breast milk as a treatment for cancer.

I have to say that in my own opinion i am surprised that any daughter would put this suggestion to their father, how do you broach that subject?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by Dr Slim
I have to say that in my own opinion i am surprised that any daughter would put this suggestion to their father, how do you broach that subject?

I'm thinking a cheese tasting session.

With a tall glass of milk.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Tarrok]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok
I'm sure it wouldn't cause a discussion/article if it was just someone else's breast milk. I would imagine the emphasis would be placed that this person sees it as a possible cure of cancer rather than: OMG, he's drinking breast milk!

Precisely. And i find it odd that if these women were so convinced that breast milk would help, why didnt they look into trying to get the milk elsewhere - from a source other than themselves.

Surely they cant have been blind to the idea that other people might find it distasteful? Oh well, perhaps they just didnt care what other people thought.

But what is certainly weird is why they felt the need to publicize their activities to the whole world. An odd decision and i dont understand their motivation.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The mental image I got from reading the title made me spit my drink everywhere.

What a weird question.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
She expresses the milk and her dad then puts it on his cornflakes in the morning:

That would make for an interesting cereal commercial.
move over "breakfast of champions"...

titles for thread topics are getting... original.

other than that, i got no comment. i just thought i would share the first thoughts that came into my head after reading the openning post.

um, ... thanks?,
et

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I find it hard to even read the first post, I just can't get over the headline. o__O

I assume they don't mean drinking the milk directly from the nipple, although I think either way it's still way too weird to think about. -_-

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well, certainly a "wtf" moment here

But I guess if its helping him fight cancer, then why not. If I were in the situation I think I would do the same, although I think there would be other methods I would try before this.

There was a member here (now banned) who said he actually enjoyed drinking womens breast milk, for no reason other than the fact that he liked it......in that situation its kinda creepy

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
I'd drink gorilla piss if I thought it would cure my cancer.

how would you get that gorilla piss? how polite would you have to be ...

excuse me mr. gorilla, can i ...

i need it for my corn flakes ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42119ec27474.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

LOOOOOOOL!

OMG, even thought its off topic it deserves an applause

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join