It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Muslim Threads Are Giving ATS a Bad Name

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
religion in general gives the world and its population a bad name

second line.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So those who hate violence in the form of terrorism are somehow "incorrect" while the soft minded types wish to tip toe around the difficult decisions and would rather ride along naively while the terrorists are setting up on you.

There is about 2 million radical islam types in the world per state department sources. Independant organizations who track terrorists and their activitys have already documented these also. Once we start to have VBEDs and IEDs at Wal Mart, Malls and other places then perhaps all of this "islam ain't bad" brainwash spew may strike a few in the head once & for all.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The above post is propaganda at its best ... pay attention to this kids...

Anyone promoting fear or hate is not in favor of love.

Please rise above it and see through it.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by mikelee

Do you have any proof to claim that mikelee's post is 'propaganda at its best', or is it because it just doesn't fit your world view?...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Sunni and Shiite was a major fork in the road for Islam.

But you will see there are other lesser known forks as well.

This explains why here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There'll always be anti-something threads, it's inevitable.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Try living in a muslim nation and see how much you like them. in fact try living in the outskirts of paris or in marseilles. Of course there is an anti-islamic voice on ATS. WHenever they become sufficient in numbers they try to take over. Just look at the crime stats from the eurotrash countries that promote their immigration. I knew a very sweet pit bull but I wouldn't trust the breed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is what happens in a muslim controlled country.

Sunday, August 15, 2010
Religious Tolerance, Egyptian Style

by Baron Bodissey

If you believe the Muslims behind the proposed Ground Zero mosque — and their dhimmi apologists — the Park51 “community center” is all about building interfaith tolerance and mutual understanding. Above all, it is about America’s core value of religious freedom. We are enjoined to coexist harmoniously with other faiths, especially Islam.

That’s the Muslim party line in a country and a city where Muslims are still in the minority. But what happens in a country where the numbers are reversed?

Take a look at Egypt, for example, where Muslims make up 92% of the population, with Christians, Jews, and anyone else making up the other 8%. How do non-Muslims fare in Egypt?

The Muslim majority is a model of tolerance and peaceful coexistence, right?

Not quite. Take a look at this news story from AINA about a jihad instigated against Christians during — when else? — Friday prayers in the mosque:

Muslim Cleric Calls for Jihad, Coptic Christians Attacked in Egypt

by Mary Abdelmassih

(AINA) — On August 13 Sheikh Tobah, Imam of the village of Shimi 170 KM south of Giza, called during Muslim Friday prayers for Jihad against Christians living there. As a result the Christian Copts living in the village were assaulted over two consecutive days. Eleven Copts were hospitalized and many Coptic youths were arrested.

The assaults begain a couple of hours after the Sheikhs incitement. An argument between Copt Maher Amin, who was washing his taxi, and Mohamed Ali Almstaui, a Muslim extremist from the village, escalated into violence as Mohamad assaulted Maher. The altercation was stopped by bystanders. However, after the evening break of Ramadan fast, Ahmad, the brother of the perpetrator Mohamad, who is reported to belong to an extremist organization, together with twenty other men, went to Maher’s family home, breaking down the door and assaulting him and his family with batons, including his old mother and his paralyzed sister, injuring them and breaking their furniture.

Surely when the police arrived, they arrested the perpetrators and locked them up — right?

Once again, not quite:
- - - - - - - - -

Security forces came and took away the Christian victims and kept them at the station in spite of their wounds, to pressuree them into accepting “reconciliation” with their attackers. None of the Muslims were arrested.

Saad Gamal, Egyptian MP for Elsaff, phoned from Gaza, where he is on a visit, and gave orders to the police to force reconciliation on the Coptic parties.

“I was against reconciliation, because I know that the culprits know that they can assault Copts, and in the end it will boil down to Copts giving up all their rights with the reconciliation sessions,” said Reverend Ezra Nageh of St. George’s Church in Elsaff.

“I was told by the security authorities that for the sake of the Holy month of Ramadan, everyone ought to make peace.”

For the sake of the holy month of Ramadan, Christians had to make peace with their violent assailants. And did the Muslims of Shimi have to make peace with their Christian neighbors?

Not at all!

The next day, after the compulsory reconciliation between the Amin family and Almstaui family, a large number of Muslims were gathered by the Almstauis and attacked again the houses of the Copts, beaten the inhabitants, and went to the fields and assaulted the Copts there also.

“Why should they not do that, when they are told that the MP will defend them,” said Rev. Ezra, adding the police have yet to issue a report about the incidents, because they were afraid of the MP. “So to whom should we go for help? MP Saad Gamal hates Christians, and President Mubarak pretends that he is not present or unaware of our plight.”

Ghali Tawfik, one of the Coptic victims, said “We are forced into reconciliation and in less than 24 hours, we are assaulted again.”

“Reconciliation” obviously means “Christians must submit, but Muslims may do whatever they wish to Christians, especially during the holy month of Ramadan.”

To ensure that the humiliated dhimmis know their place, there is always that old standard of Muslim peace ’n’ justice — the rape of infidel women:

In an aired audio interview with activist Wagih Yacoub, Maher Amin said “they have humiliated us. We were beaten and we could not do anything about it. We are weak and helpless and have to accept reconciliation. They will next come to our homes and rape our women, and we will not be able to do anything about it.”

Karam Bebawy, another Coptic victim, said the arrival of strangers to the village two weeks ago “with long beards and wearing short dresses like the Islamists” have a hand in poisoning the atmosphere in their village and inciting the Muslims against the Copts. He said that his Muslim neighbors have turned against him without reason since then.

Police today released the assaulted Copts who were detained on Friday and arrested three new Coptic youths in their twenties on charges of having some old cases against them. They were transferred to State Security. However, Rev. Ezra said that State Security is using the same old trick, which is detaining innocent Copts and fabricating crimes against them, to twist the arm of the church into accepting a forced reconciliation.

The authorities again requested that the parties “reconcile”, but this time the Christians refused. It will be interesting to see what consequences they face for their brave defiance:

The village mayor, Sheikh Saad contacted Rev. Ezra on August 14, regarding a second reconciliation, but he flatly refused.

“They attack us today and force reconciliation on us. Are they waiting for us to be killed tomorrow and then they would think about the rule of law?” asked Reverend Ezra.

This situation is the norm not only in the Muslim-majority nations of the Middle East, but also in heavily Muslim enclaves in France, the Netherlands, Britain, and other culturally enriched European nations. The few Christians left in such areas risk being attacked when they simply walk down the street.

And atheists don’t fare any better. All are kuffar, and are referred to as “Crusaders and Jews”. They deserve what they get.

Come back to Ground Zero in twenty or thirty years and check out the progress of “tolerance and reconciliation” in the Emirate of Lower Manh

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This used to be the most interesting place on the internet by far. This was a place where people discussed photos of paranormal events, analyzed evidence of cryptozoology claims, and people could share weird stories from the past, around the world, the second they get told.

Now it is nothing but a bunch of whiny, complaining, scared, hateful, ignorant, argumentative junk. So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves for all taking such huge leaps backward in time to get to place where hating everyone different is ok because it is all so scary.

The only thing we need to NOT have about this mosque is 37 threads on ATS about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Actually, I think I have seen more threads popping up complaining about the anti-Islam threads than I have actual anti-Islam threads.

Make some victims and then pretend to be one, the true extremist way.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Come accross this earlier....this is what islam wants

www.bbc.co.uk...

Notice how it mentions a large crowd who condone this sort of thing. They were not told to be there...it was their choice to come watch a man and woman murdered in the streets

This is not a one off in this country...let alone the muslim nations. Being stoned to death for having an affair is just barbaric and sick! This happens here in the UK...maybe not the same method but honour killings none the less.

Theres something like 164 verses of hate in the Koran....

www.answering-islam.org...

Its not a peaceful religion as its made out to be...its old views from old times being played out in the 21st century

[edit on 16-8-2010 by loves a conspiricy]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by loves a conspiricy]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dude you are afraid of open talk...thats hate?

All the more reason to talk about it and run the issue into the ground untill the squeeling stops.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterall

Now it is nothing but a bunch of whiny, complaining, scared, hateful, ignorant, argumentative junk. So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves for all taking such huge leaps backward in time to get to place where hating everyone different is ok because it is all so scary.

The only thing we need to NOT have about this mosque is 37 threads on ATS about it.

37 threads???...looks like a lot of pressure trying to get out.....freedom to speak its called...its an american tradition....move to Iran if you dont like it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

What about promoting truth that results in fear or hate because of the evil and destructive nature of that truth?

To reject fact because it goes against your conceived idealistic world is naive.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Uh, gee, I was thinking we at ATS were against Mexican Illegals? What happened to that particular hate, and all those threads on the illegal invasion? My two cents here, I speak for no one but my own self. Muslims are no better than Christians in that each attempts to convert me (and others) to their cultish way of thinking and religious practice. And each desires to run the world according to their Dogmas.

Now granted, I haven't yet had a Muslim try to convert me personally, but I have talked to those who have.
Christians, on the other hand, do this all the time. Just yesterday one tried to convert me, again. They never give up.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by mikelee

Consider as well that Lewis Farakan has been the poster boy for american Islam for many years before 911. Very nice guy.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Really. Sometimes you gotta hate the minds of the thinking minds of society. So caught up are they with their philosophical arguments that they contribute toward something that is but a mere waste of time, effort, and really, nothing gets solved.

Someone really has to tell every single armchair philosopher to shut the hell up.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this all night, not the anti or pro muslim debate but the fact that we are seeing a lot of these threads lately. I myself wrote a thread on the subject even though I take no notice of the religious world.

Could we be having some sort of collective psychic premonition?

Let me elaborate:

A war is coming, we all know it. There are two sides of the fence there are those who fear Islam (I.e: lets go confront/war with them) and there are those who fear for Islam (I.e: Lets not). It seems that as we are getting closer to this war we are unconsciously drawing sides.

This war isn't going to be like world war 1&2, it seems to me its gonna be a holy war, one of epic proportions.

I believe the fears that we are presenting is some sort of "pre-event" response.

Hmmmmm still thinking, could I be on to something? Maybe, maybe not.

Peace.(I hope)
ALS

[edit on 16-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
37 threads???...looks like a lot of pressure trying to get out.....freedom to speak its called...its an american tradition....move to Iran if you dont like it.

Shhhhh. Get over yourself. Why is it ok for you to complain about the mosque but not ok for me to complain ATS has become myopic trash? Explain that freedom of speech to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

ATS - a site I cam to to read about conspiracies, UFOs, bigfoot, Medical companies dumping infected blood on peoples, etc. Sorry if I found that interesting. It was never a repository for whining and complaining about what people do and do not like. You want 4chan for that. I am not stopping anyone from complaining about anything. Just put Mosque in the search window and look how many threads have practically the same damn name. Pressure boiling over and the need to express your baseless fear is one thing but thread after thread after thread about the EXACT SAME TOPIC is completely destroying this site. If I go to the front page, I have no problem seeing threads like this. Going to the front page of what used to be ATS and seeing NOTHING BUT THREADS like this kind of sucks. Yes, I have the right to say that. If you do not like it, go to Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join