It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Muslim Threads Are Giving ATS a Bad Name

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I could care less if the muslims have their panties in a wad.

I see every other religion and minority get slammed and the muslims are crying. Get over it. You don't see the others crying and trying to be tit fed from bad words. The muslims are just mad that we are telling the truth about their religion of hate, violence, and murder.

Seriously, what are they going to do. Send a murder bomber to the website?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by shamus78

however there is evil in islam, that evil is wahabism. originated in saudi arabia. its deadly and it works hand in hand with the NWO... it spread to afghanistan and pakistan. now theres a struggle in iraq with 50+ people die every day on the hands of extremist wahabis.

So let me get this straight and apply the math:

There is evil in Islam
That evil is Wahabiism
Wahabism originates from Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is supported by the USA govenment

Therefore that implies...

USA government must support Wahabism
Wahabism = evil...
so USA govenment supports evil
USA govemenment must also be evil
voted in by USA population
USA population must also be evil (or they'd get rid of the evil govenenment) that supports Saudi Arabia where wahabism comes from.

So, no USA govenment support for Saudi Arabia = no Saudi Wahabism = no evil in Islam.

So is it USA that's the real issue here?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I would say that this site provides all with a platform, to express their ideas.

Look at how many Jewish hate posts their are...

Censorship is an insidious thing...we must all be allowed to express our hate or love as we see fit...

But beware....your words will circle forever..you are marked by what you offer.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Every religion that "gets slammed" "cries." I submit as exhibits 1 through 4, to start.

1, www.adl.org...

2. www.catholicleague.org...

3. www.christianadc.org...

4. www.paganpride.org...

But then, you're not implying that there is no justification for this, are you?

Backlash Fears Realized

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey Shamus - who made you a member of the thought police?

Shame on you for trying silence people's opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

This is so true, Islam is a religion of peace.

Lots of proof right here.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

They just want to spread peace around the world.

"Too bad the Americans don't know Islam as I do, Belloq"
"Yes, too bad. You could warn them...if only you spoke Hovitos."

I feel we are in the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" trying to warn the natives about the dangers of Islam. Please note that I say the dangers of "Islam" not the muslims. Muslims are the first victims of Islam. And it just goes on from there.

Aaahhh, we might as well be speaking Hovitos.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
This has to stop.

What is it with the anti-expression sentiment lately?

THAT has to stop.

I've said it before: if you dislike the topic, don't visit it.

Personally I come to ATS BECAUSE there are so many topics I disagree with. What, should I stomp my feet and demand others not express themselves because I dislike their feelings about certain issues?

Here's an idea: quit telling others what to do. That's one of the biggest problems in the world today: too many anti-freedom squeaky wheels running around.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
SF for you OP!! I 100% agree.

The funny thing is, those racists and bigots are now using a new tactic. Whenever they post something racist and you point it out, they use a "lol, racecard, you can't do that" answer. That's like a proven murder saying "you can't call me a murderer".

I'm seeing a dangerous development in the US. Before WW2 broke out, the Germans were suffering economically, people were losing their jobs, people were poor after WW1, and guess what...they started looking for someone to blame, and found the Jews.

Something very similar can be seen in the US now. The economy's still crumbling, people are losing their jobs, and guess what...they too are looking for someone to blame. Over the last 12-24mo, the amount of racism towards Mexicans and Muslims has increase substantially! For years people built mosques in the US and it wasn't a problem, but suddenly people go all nuts. And the right-wing media, mostly FOX "News", is fueling this racist fire.

People are totally irrational. They say it's insensitive building a mosque on GZ, but first of all, the proposed location is 2 blocks away from GZ and NOT on GZ. And secondly, by saying it's insensitive to build that mosque, they are in fact insensitive themselves because they imply that ALL MUSLIMS are bad, evil, and terrorists.

If are a racist and bigot, YOU ARE NOT A GOOD AMERICAN!! The whole country was founded on principles of FREEDOM and LIBERTIES, and that includes religious freedom. The second you oppose that by being a bigot, you are directly opposing US core values.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Please don't let me point out how racist you are by assuming everyone who reads this forum is an American.

See how easily i could get offended by you choosing to ignore the rest of the world?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by MrXYZ

Please don't let me point out how racist you are by assuming everyone who reads this forum is an American.

See how easily i could get offended by you choosing to ignore the rest of the world?

Dude, I used Americans as an example because a lot of the most recent anti-Muslim threads concern that mosque in NYC. I'm definitely not ignoring the rest of the world as I am myself not an American...in fact, I'm a double citizen

There's racists everywhere of course, and I know and acknowledge that...happy now?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by hinky

Every religion that "gets slammed" "cries." I submit as exhibits 1 through 4, to start.

1, www.adl.org...

2. www.catholicleague.org...

3. www.christianadc.org...

4. www.paganpride.org...

Every group and religion has a web site. Even the Klan looks like a fraternal organization full of civic pride. This isn't hard to do on the internet.

But then, you're not implying that there is no justification for this, are you?

Backlash Fears Realized

This is what happens when a religion declares war.

"Everything that happens to me is because I'm muslim!" You have to stand in line to play that card in the USA. Too many minorities and others have played that game since the 1960's.

The muslims are just the latest "victims" of hate. Yeah right..... the sons of bitches brought it on themselves by making war then crying about why "we" hate them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

And once again someone claims all Muslims are evil and deserve our hate. Condemning a whole people based on the actions of few is called racism, and that doesn't change even if you come up with that lame "race card" excuse

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

This is what happens when a religion declares war.

So, if I and a few co-conspirators blow up some buildings and let it be known that we have declared war in the name of (insert any religion here) we have on behalf of our chosen, twisted version of our faith declared war and clearly speak for the majority of our faith?

In a world where the minority rules, this all makes perfect sense now.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Ok apologies.

I'll let you off

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

When did every muslim declare war exactly? That's news to me... seems to me your are creating your own imaginary events to somehow justify your ridiculous views, which are thankfully the minority.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Take it easy OP, it's the beauty of the Internet that you get to view only what you want to and can completely ignore everything you don't.

That being said, there's no need to feel entitled to the point that the site is going to revolve around yours and/or a small group of individual's beliefs/opinions.

No need to be clenching so hard that your coal becomes a diamond.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I much preferred hating Mexicans. Muslims are just to far away and not numerous enough to really get stewed up about for me.

Now poor people and cripples deserve all the abuse we can heap on them.
Most of them are just useless eaters anyway.

And people that wear glasses. God I hate em, funny looking geeks!!

yes it was scarcasm more than likely lost on those caught up in their fragile egos, and stupid ideologies.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by hinky

When did every muslim declare war exactly? That's news to me... seems to me your are creating your own imaginary events to somehow justify your ridiculous views, which are thankfully the minority.

It is called the 3% solution.

All you need is about 3% of the population as an active participant.

The rest can simply funnel money and other forms of support
through back channels.

The perfect example of the 3% solution was that is how many ppl
participated in the US revolutionary war.

Just 3%.

And so it goes in the current events.

All it takes is about 3%.

3% of the US would be 3 million which is larger than the US armed
forces.

Here in the US can get a good idea that the ppl preparing for it
to get ugly is about quadruple that thou.

www.ammoland.com...

I have no idea how many in the islamic world, but I suspect they
are feeling fairly motivated as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The first time I came on this site, ATS, [I am a Muslim] I confronted a Muslim bigot in his own language. I got real nasty, as I usually do with bigots because I believe in sometimes fighting fire with fire. Not always, but sometimes.

I of course got all those warnings from the ATS people. I told them that why do they allow blatant racism and bigotry on their site and not expect people to often respond in kind.

They didn’t answer back.

This bigotry will continue as long as the Islamic problem remains in the mainstream.
America in particular has millions of ignorant bigots particularly people from certain parts of the country that still are fighting the civil war.

Islam, like any religion, has ethnocentric bigots, such as the Taliban and Wahhabis. It’s nothing new.

Years ago in my Islamic community before all this in the 70’s and 80’s we use to argue with the fundamentalist and tell them then they should come up to the 20th century and stop living in the past. And not take scripture too literal. They wore those robes, ate with their hands, and their woman, when seen, were all rapped up in those Burqas. In our Islamic community our woman dressed conservative, not hiding their faces. They would criticize that but we always said that the spirit of the Islamic law says that the woman and men just should dress conservative not the extreme dress like a Burqa. They didn’t understand that because they like in other religious exoteric circles are literalists. They think God literally created the world in seven days and has hands and feet and lives on a throne with a beard—real primitive stuff.

After the CIA got a hold of them through the first Afghan war with the Russians, then they became, with the same juvenile mentality they always had—violent. Brezinski had a lot to do with that.

Now the same types whose only crime was that they ate with their hands and their woman dressed in those ridiculous outfits, and believed in an eternal hell, now became not only primitively ignorant, but thanks to the CIA, now dangerously violent as well.

The same Wahhabis and Taliban types all think the same though some are not anti-west and violent, such as Saudi Arabia. But the Saudis are just as religiously backward as the violent “Al Qaeda” and Taliban.

What must be understood is that Islam has liberal Muslims, conservative Muslims, mystical Muslims such as the Sufis, atheistic Muslims and all kinds and a few ignorant ones such as the Taliban and Wahhabis. But the vast majority of Muslims are decent ordinary people.

The lesson in all of this is that ALL primitive exoteric religions who take scripture literally can be dangerous, that includes Christians, Jews, and any religion.

IMO ATS wont likely do anything about the anti-Islamic bigotry

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Duh. My point is many get slammed. Don't single Muslims out. Subtlty is apparently lost on you. As is following the thread of a point you yourself make and responses to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join