It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Muslim Threads Are Giving ATS a Bad Name

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by Logarock

Just one question, What if Statanists, instead of Muslims, had perpetrated all of the same terrorist attacks worldwide over the last 20 years?

Well let me just say to that question that at its core Islam is run by satan anyway but I dont hold that against the blind masses that follow the stuff. Satan operated behind these screens and others.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ok so obviously you are not a Christian. Muslim... yeah I doubt that one too. Obviously you don't believe the official story, that's fine, I do. As far as illegally raiding countries, once again all a matter of perspective. Though I am willing to bet you are an American. So..

Based on your replies, can I take it that you are infact saying "Whatever wraths of Allah take place in this country. We brought it on ourselves."? Really?
The people who were too busy working and thinking about their familie's to care about middle eastern affairs.

All the kids in the multiple daycares inside the buildings.

All the firefighters, and police, who were first responders.

All of them brought it upon themselves, because of the abstract actions of their country, that may or may not have been right?

Is that what you really believe?

That we deserve to be attacked?

That we deserve to die in the thousands?

How about your mom, dad, siblings, friends, do they all deserve to die because of the U.S flexing its mussle?

Just curious?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ok so obviously you are not a Christian. Muslim... yeah I doubt that one too.

I have no religious persuasion whatsoever.

Obviously you don't believe the official story, that's fine, I do. As far as illegally raiding countries, once again all a matter of perspective. Though I am willing to bet you are an American. So..

Bet away my friend.... I'm not American.

Although I'm curious as to how or why my religious beliefs or nationality have any bearing on this conversation, please explain... thanks.

Based on your replies, can I take it that you are infact saying "Whatever wraths of Allah take place in this country. We brought it on ourselves."? Really?

If that's what you read in my post then that's fine, take from it whatever you like.

I don't think anyone deserves to be killed in the name of religion or oil or any other pathetic reason..... everything that has happened on and since 9/11 is awful... truly it is.

But it is only getting worse.... it will continue to do so.

As the line in the song says..

And the world doesn't believe that you're fightin' for freedom. 'Cause you f***** the Middle East, and gave birth to a demon

And it's true...this is going to escalate into something far worse than it is.
A lot of people have been riled up... and for what?

Some oil.... some money for Halliburton.... some money for weapons companies?

Whatever man.

My point here was to try and add some balance... as the 3 Abrahamic religions are as barbaric and bloodthirsty as one another.

But you guys carry on.... "Muslims are evil..... blah blah"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Do you aware you are in conspiracy forum? If you haven't read the 'core' conspiracy theory yet, i suggest you read War on Terrorism Section threads. If you don't agree with those theories please feel free to debunk them instead of bashing you anger toward Islam or Muslim.

Do you know the identification of claimed hijackers are hoax?
Do you know it's a sin condemnable to hell to commit suicide by Muslim?
Do you know suicide bombing using Jihad is a nonsense ticket to go to heaven?
Do you know the hijackers went to strip club and get drunk before doing their fatal mission? Do you know alcohol is forbidden for Muslim world? What kind of Muslim going to strip club before the so called 'Jihad' Mission?
Do you know there are 2 factions within Islam, each doesn't recognize each other teaching?
Do you know Osama Bin Laden repeatedly denied responsible for 9/11 attacks? Do you know telling lies is not an option for religious people unlike George Bush and Dick Cheney?
Do you know George Bush has oil interest which invested by Osama's brother in Saudi Arabia?
Do you know your government has been known to have been fooled by Israeli's Mossad to attack Syria before?

Really.. you should read the conspiracy threads. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Not an American, yet a serious Batman fan. Cool.

Then perhaps it is because you are not an American, that you can not empathize with the anger. I will not ask your country of origin, because you didn't provide it. Though you apparently have the freedom of non-religion. Do not be fooled, you are just as much a target as anyone else, just for that fact alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

I do consider Islam, far more a world wide political orginization, vs a true religion, though bent on world domination either way. As far as the other bits on the conspiracy itself, sorry, just not enough evidence, "at least for me." The conspiracy in this one, may be that there isn't one. Quite possible in fact, that it was made a conspiracy, to simply distract the conspiracy community. Now there's a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Really?
No skeptics have come yet to debunk this 2 threads ( as far as I know ). Please be the first one to debunk them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the challenge issued by one of the great ATS members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT :

if you can debunk the piece in it's entirety, you will have struck a major blow to the conspiracy theorists contentions that 9-11 was an inside job.

twitchy

Good Luck

[edit on 17-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Not an American, yet a serious Batman fan. Cool.

Yes... there are Batman fans world-wide

Then perhaps it is because you are not an American, that you can not empathize with the anger.

No but I AM a human being and when I see others suffering, then it affects me... I don't believe that my Nationality determines whether or not I am able to empathise with people across a range of issues.... I believe that is down to the kind of person you are inside, not your geographical location.

I will not ask your country of origin, because you didn't provide it. Though you apparently have the freedom of non-religion. Do not be fooled, you are just as much a target as anyone else, just for that fact alone.

I'm English..... and yes, we've had many terrorist attacks over the years... from The IRA through to the 7/7 London Bombings.

And yes We do have religious freedoms to both practice or not practice whatever religion you choose.

We already have enough hatred towards Muslims over here and If many English members on here were to be believed, the UK is being overrun by Muslims who want to take our freedoms away and enforce their own laws and will on the people....

But do you know what?

I don't see it... I don't believe it.

There are always minorities who want others to suffer and they usually shout louder than everyone else.
People always say "Moderate Muslims should speak up" and how they should constantly come out and condemn the actions of the others.
Well they do, there are plenty of groups who oppose religious extremism, in all religions.... unfortunately the MSM only seems to focus on the negative aspects of Muslims and whoever else their target may be.

First It was the Irish, then the Jews, Then the Blacks.... Now it's the Muslims.

Give it 10 years It'll be someone else.... It always is.

[edit on 17/8/10 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Iv'e seen this, and if it wasn't for the music/ sound effects by Brett Rauber, it would have been far more watchable. The simple fact is you are hanging on the words of a producer, the same way you might follow Michael Moore as if he's the second coming. The simple fact is, there are elements of the Muslim religion, that continue on a daily bases to plan the best way possible to exterminate EVERYONE who does not accept Islam.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your bretheren may be right or wrong. For your sake I do hope they are wrong. Though if they are right, I suggest you print out all your ATS posts, so that when they do come to kill you, you can say "hey wait, I supported you! Just look at the documents!"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have only a few things to add, when it comes to Islam . . . Don't care.
Ramadan. . .Don't care. Muhammad . . . Don't care. When the "religion of peace" no longer beheads innocents, when they "allow" Chrisitian or another form of worship in their countries, when they treat women with dignity and respect. . . THEN I'll care.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The reason why people are anit-muslim, is because Islam is anti-western.
What does 9/11, Fort Hood, shoe bomber, christmas day bomber, times square bomber all have in common?
What country is trying to develop nuclear power(weapons) to possibly destroy another country?
But in all honesty if our country was over run by muslims, I would not mind having arranged marriages, and my wife as property. Then my wife would have to obey my every desire. LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

They even have a law that if you rape a woman as long as you offer to marry her afterwards you can't be prosecuted and sent to jail. They don't have to say 'yes' you just have to offer.

Thank you for having the talent to research and the courage to post this quote Stormdancer.

This speaks volumes.

To include these thoughts in a "description of paradise" is very disturbing, but also enlightening. It sheds light on why some who have been defending the mosque have been doing so. It opens a window into the agenda of others who have consistently presented straw-man arguments in response to legitimate concerns of sensitivity towards the families of the 9-11 victims, the hideous nature of Sharia Law, and the brutal oppression of Muslim women throughout the world. And it reveals a mindset that is juvenile at best, and criminal at worst.

No man with any kind of moral compass whatsoever would bring up these sort of things and not condemn them, at the very least, as immoral.

Perhaps this is why they do not condemn the barbaric Sharia system (which oppresses a half a billion Muslim women around the world, and is trying to gain a foothold in the United States), unless it suits their particular argument.

If I would have made a statement like that, I would be ashamed to go out of the house and show my face in public.

Once again Stormdancer, thank you for your courage and your post.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've lurked for years and am actually in agreeance with you...but then again...religion is the route of all evil.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Hello Jenisiz,

If my previous post was the one you are referring to,..... Thank you.

I see that this is your first day posting on this discussion forum.

Although I do not agree with your statement on religion, Welcome to ATS.

Hope things get better in Arizona!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

If I would have made a statement like that, I would be ashamed to go out of the house and show my face in public.

Really had you accurately stated a law some place that another nation has you would be ashamed to go out in public?

Now we know why some pander so much false information. They are ashamed to state correct information.

One member taking a post out of context is bad enough, another member taking a snippette of that out of context post, and further removing it from it's original content is about as unbecomming to ATS as you can get.

So yes, clearly the Muslim bashing is giving ATS a bad name, in large part due to members who can't debate the issues without relying on personal attacks against other members to deflect away from the arguments.

Thanks for illustrating the problem.

Here is the actual entire post you claim you would be ashamed of.

By the way not providing a link or citation to the quote is an ATS Terms of Service Violation.

Costa Rica Tops List of Happiest Nations

So the thread is about Costa Rica and Happy! Yes it takes a lot of courage to then turn that post into an out of context emotional plea to deflect away from not being able to provide a source for a claim being made that multiple posters were asking for:

That's the entire post that out of context snippet was taken from.

Nothing to do with Muslims, nothing to do with Sharia Law, nothing to do with this thread, and that's why the Anti-Muslim Threads are giving ATS a bad name.

If I ever get out of this place (Miami), even if its the last thing I ever do...

Costa Rica would definately be the place for me and you!

(Partially stolen from the classic Animal's song "If we ever get out of this place" partially butchered for attention by Protoplasmic Traveler)

Costa Rica is absolutely an amazing country with more species of Flora and Fauna than any other country on earth. It has rain forests and Volcanoes. You can drive to the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans in the same day. It has a large population of ex-patriated Americans, some are retirees taking advantage of the relatively low cost of living, some are the tinfoil hat crowd that decided to get out right after 9-11. They have no standing army. They have a first class symphony and opera and real culture. They even have a law that if you rape a woman as long as you offer to marry her afterwards you can't be prosecuted and sent to jail. They don't have to say 'yes' you just have to offer.

Sadly they have a large population of Monitor Lizards (really ugly huge geckos on steroids with taloned clutching hands that grow to be several feet long and are against the law to kill and are pretty much free to go anywhere and be a yucky lizard!) and they also have a large population of Howler Monkeys that likewise you can't kill and love to jump on your roof and bang on it especially when they know you have a hangover or have been up for three nights in a row working/partying and now want to go to sleep.

Yep there is always a dark side!

It's why I have been getting out slowly, and probably will be the last thing I do.

[edit on 18/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by Jenisiz

Hello Jenisiz,

If my previous post was the one you are referring to,..... Thank you.

I see that this is your first day posting on this discussion forum.

Although I do not agree with your statement on religion, Welcome to ATS.

Hope things get better in Arizona!

Actually they made no statement on religion, have no location on their profile, and mentioned nothing about Arizona.

Seems an odd level of familiarity between one recent new member, and an immediate new member.

It is some of the behind the scenes orchestrating of posters on these Anti-Muslim Threads that has many long standing members concerned.

Fortunately it's a conspiracy site, so the long standing members are pretty good at rooting out all kinds of conspiracies, researching and documenting them, including activity that violates ATS Terms of Service regarding Trolling and Forum Gangs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Actually they made no statement on religion, have no location on their profile, and mentioned nothing about Arizona.

Hello Proto.

Try reading the new members posts, and please check the time stamps on those posts. And always remember, think before you post, that's what you told me.

I am sorry if I upset you by not providing a link to the quote that I have
previously posted. I did not feel that I had the need to do so because the entire paragraph and the link were already posted in this thread, and you have just posted them again.

I'll report, and let the reader decide weather or not the remarks were meant as part of a "description of paradise." Perhaps it was poorly worded, (I have recently made similar mistakes myself.) Perhaps not. Nevertheless, they are your words Proto, not mine.

At any rate, the post was not meant to disparage you in any manner, but to point out one of the many possible reasons why people have taken the side that they have chosen in the discussion.

I believe that people should be free to express their opinions without fear of being ganged up on or intimidated in any manner.

I thought that Stormdancers post was more than relevant to the discussion. And I believe that I have gained insight on account of it.

However, I wish that you would stop trying to intimidate me, because if you haven't realized that I am not easily intimidated by now, you won't stop trying to do so.

I do not want to be your enemy Proto, I would rather discuss topics in a cordial and polite manner, and agree to disagree as I always like to do when I can not see eye to eye with another member. And I have stated this in several of my previous posts shortly after joining ATS.

I am not a bad person, and I do not believe that you are either, although I do believe that everybody, my self included, has their own set of problems and circumstances that they have to deal with. I hope that you realize that we have both been a little obnoxious here recently.

So once again I say, I do not want to be your enemy, and I am not a bad person...........I have just rescued a large flying insect from being burned under my lampshade, (not a palmetto bug), and I have thrown it out into the hot Florida night.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

reply to post by Logarock

Just one question, What if Statanists, instead of Muslims, had perpetrated all of the same terrorist attacks worldwide over the last 20 years?

Well let me just say to that question that at its core Islam is run by satan anyway but I dont hold that against the blind masses that follow the stuff. Satan operated behind these screens and others.

Only Lord Black's (satan) familiar could make such a statement.

How is old nick these days?

I'm mean, on numbers alone it's obvious that he spends a lot of his time in the USA directing traffic!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"This is Islam: Islam means "submission to God". Islam is the belief that there is only One God, whose proper name is Allah, which means " the God". Islam is the same message given to all the prophets, from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, and finally to the Prophet Muhammad, the last messenger (peace and blessings be upon them). They all brought the same message: worship only God, and stop worshipping human beings and their ideas.
Become a Muslim Now: If you believe there is only One God who should be worshiped, and no one/nothing else has that right but Him, and you believe Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a messenger who brought the same message as all the prophets before him, then you are basically a Muslim."

The above is from a guy who is a Muslim, which shows how screwed up they really are. To believe that Adam, Abraham and Moses were muslim is insanity. Islam was birthed around 600AD and spread through violence and control. But then the idiot brings Jesus into it. Christ died and rose again and then ascended. Eternal life now comes from grace and Mohammad tells millions grace is no good now you have to earn it again after God telling humans you can never earn it?
The Bible teaches that those who understand the ressurection correctly should believe that they ( the actual spirit being they always were and always will be), died with Christ, was raised with Christ on the same day he was (although Christ was firstborn of many - keep in mind even multiple birthings must have a firstborn), are already 'sons of God' (Jesus calls the disciples brothers after the ressurection), are already heirs and already perfect (of spirit) and are like Christ in spirit and can do all things Christ did in the spirit while he was in man flesh before it became redeemed flesh, because the flesh can't be redeemed till after we die physically.

All this being the case, you wnat to believe in a prophet who says you have to earn the right to go to heaven. Its a backward step and it's deceptive and the only way it propogates is through fear of man (teleban for example),

In Christ I fear no man. No man can do anything to me becuase my flesh has to die anyway and I am not flesh anyway, it's just the container.

Islam is all about being in the flesh. Yuk!
For the living who don't conform life is deadly (two more stoned today in Afganisan).

But Islam is deadlier for the dead!!!.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join