It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate bill makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How the hell can this even be proposed!!! YOU dam americans need to stand up and say what the hell!!!! Anyone proposing a bill like this should be executed if this isn't proof of corruption then what the hell is??

If you support this bill you need a bullet. Plain and simple, you dont deserve to live on this planet and your death will only better the state of humanity. Maybe you could use these bills to weed out the fools that are helpin your country run into the ground? Maybe you should put them all into concentration camps.

Dam i wish i was a dictator

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I will say this one more time, Congrees CAN PASS NO LAW legislating FOR the people. They can deal with inter state or international commerce ONLY.

The "laws" that they pass or the bills they vote on, which most of you would ASSUME apply to flesh and blood living souls, DO NOT. These are merely corporate policy for the "corporate/government" employee, those who wish to be under the jurisdiction of the federal government. But again, PLEASE someone explain to me who the government IS?

There's that Bill Clinton word "IS" define IS.

WE are the government or we are supposed to be, so how can we pass laws that would take away our own rights? Come on people, use some common sense here.

Man this is getting old real fast, wake up to the fraud and deciet. It is up to ALL of YOU to do something, ignore this BS and it will go away.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
HOAX.

You can still grow whatever you want for your own personal use.

BUT, if you want to SELL your produce, then you need permits and will be subject to the same food safety regulations as any other farm.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
How the hell can this even be proposed!!! YOU dam americans need to stand up and say what the hell!!!! Anyone proposing a bill like this should be executed if this isn't proof of corruption then what the hell is??

If you support this bill you need a bullet. Plain and simple, you dont deserve to live on this planet and your death will only better the state of humanity. Maybe you could use these bills to weed out the fools that are helpin your country run into the ground? Maybe you should put them all into concentration camps.

Dam i wish i was a dictator

Try reading the bill rather than taking at face value what other people tell you is in the bill.

Or, since you want to be a dictator and want to execute anyone who says this bill might not be as the OP says it is, perhaps you should eat that bullet yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

In other words you ain't selling nothing unless I(the government) get my cut.

More gangsterism from the government.

They also kill to get what they want then hide behind national security.

How do you think the government got the country?They killed to get it.And then they wonder why there are gangs.The government is the biggest gang out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ah- the peasants are revolting- send the sheriff and the tax collectors
throughout the kingdom, harsh reprisals for any resistance..
all rebellions are to be crushed..drag them thru the streets clapped in irons...
so- where do i sign up for robin hoods crew? is that the gangs y'all
are worried about?- maybe they are outlaws banded together out of necessity.
we'll see. .."it's not a gang officer- it's a support group" ..
it's planting time -for monsanto agents

[edit on 16-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, congress is supposed too pas no bill without our vote but it dosnt really work like that. IN the past 2 years in the news, congress has been very well known to pass bills without reading them or half reaing them* Especially, financial big bank bailout bills* this is WELL known....so as far as getting the publics vote dosntt really apply anymore...thanks too wallstreet being in congress.
I was thinking though, this must be a hoax* if food was that federally regulated, our entiree food chain would break down. Wede prob be close to how the russians were living under Stalins communism. Thiers a story i heard from a history channel documentary years ago. People were so poor, the governemnt thier kept taking thier wheat mostly* governemnt obviously meaning military. 50 million people its estimated, starved to death under stalins reign* 50 MILLION people!!! thats worse than all tose who died under nazi germany, allies, political priosners and jews.
A story goes with one russian family..a friend came over one day to pay a visit, and asked where their son was. He is ontop the mantle over the fireplace. The freind noticed what was left of him, was in a jar: x
So it was said, it was common thier in those times, becasue the governemnt was confiscating thier food and wheat, they resorted to eating thier kid or kids. I cannot say how often, but it was on a history channel documentary, is aw like 10/12 years ago.
This could be an effect if the feds mindlessly and arrogently decided to regualte completely whats good for us* that is communism, when you DO as the government says, which is clearly a violation of the heartlan d of america, bill of rights, and constitution of the united states. even the concept of 'whats good for us' is reeking with communist stench.
but who knows..maybe this article is a hoax too.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For the record...this does make Stalin the worlds worst mass serial killer* that is a fact*

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Step 1: Generate Fear: why do you think there have been so many food recalls over the last few years? Get people scared and they will ASK, no-- BEG the government to come in and "make us safe." The first thing I did last year when there was a massive recall on pistachios was to go out and buy 3 pounds of fresh pistachios. No one got sick.

Step 2: Make It Safe: this legislation has been 'justified' by all of the food recalls. Keep in mind that only a tiny sliver of a percentage of people actually got sick, and only a fraction of them died. But, that's life. People get sick and die from food borne illness. It's not pleasant, but neither are car accidents and the NORMAL flu, both of which kill thousands and thousands of people each year.

Step 3: Profit From Legal Robbery: sure enough, big corps will rob people blind via this legislation. The government will hunt down, raid and sieze all food made in unregistered facilities. Imagine a church group selling their annual beef stew under siege, all assets confiscated, people detained as terrorists selling unauthorized food "material."

Step 4: Condition the Herd: flood main stream media (MSM) with commercials showing how this law KEEPS YOU SAFE, promoting the enforcement agents as heroes and mom & pop informal kitchens as comparible to meth labs.

Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4 with other once free aspects of open society. Regulate anything that will make big corps more money. Employ dozens of government think-tanks to come up with more brilliant ideas.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes....and let me just say that long after the public hangings have started to put down this home grown food revolt the big Ag co will still be selling thier approved whatnots at officaly permited sales centers.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm having trouble finding the words to express my disbelief for this discussion. When I was a kid, every summer, trucks drove thru our neighborhoods selling water mellon & other produce. It was almost as popular as the ice cream truck. If not aimed at the individual now, it opens the door. Grandmas little truck garden, from which came some of the best canned food anyone could hope to eat, could be deemed contraband. Some where I read this would stop the bail out of farms. Hello! We've bailed out big banks, mortgage firms, the auto industry & darn near every other company that held out their hands. Most of those gave out huge bonuses to their exec.but will never pay back a dime. Of those, bailing out farmers is the only one that makes sense.

Are we really paying our reps for this insanity? Don't they have any real business to deal with? They all got a raise this year...shouldn't they be earning it?

This has got to be a hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
realistically, and getting out of 'political bill so and so land' it's not as difficult to grow food as people think, to the point if this passed, i doubt it'll be so easily enforced, it will be equal to stealing cable.
provided people don't just blindly follow 'well it's the law' food can be grown and hidden, traded, and no, the top secret spy sattelite is not going to be focused on old Mr. Jone's backyard in case he has a tomatoe plant.
people don't think for themselves, blindly do what they're told 'because it's the law!' and they can starve while surrounded by food.
if people can manage to not be stupid, then
farmer's markets will go on, life will continue, and the people who signed this bill will just look like huge dicks

(now remembers why I so rarely leave the cryptozoology and paranormal threads these days)

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Gren]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hoax or no Hoax....The Senate can kiss my ass.
I no longer acknowledge them.

I am my own authority and conscience.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
HOAX.

You can still grow whatever you want for your own personal use.

BUT, if you want to SELL your produce, then you need permits and will be subject to the same food safety regulations as any other farm.

Exactly. It will, specifically, effect the Farmer's Market's.
I've never had a problem there, but other's have. It's not supposed to effect fresh foods, like whole tomatoes, or other harvested fruits and vegetables, but would for example, effect "canned tomatoes", and limit the ability to sell cakes, pies, fudge and the like, which is common at these markets.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
its all about the money.
they want you to buy ONLY what they sell you...
and to make it so you can not live with out them

in UK allotments are in very short supply.
they want the halve them so more people can use them.
lots of people are growing there own food,
they can not afford to live.
but thats not good for the economy.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
no even a little doubt, the World rules by moronic-psycho scum
in 90s of 20th century, most of russians have survived just thanks to Personal Gardens

[edit on 16-8-2010 by SarK0Y]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

After reading the entire Bill in context, thanks so much for pointing out yet another site to ignore. The Worlds Prophecy clearly has no credibility and I hope people are not sending them any money. There is no reason to fear this Bill that I can find.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I totally commend you for that action 99
someone has to try that route
star for you.

my solution is to have the skills in place to work around it if it comes down to it...and to be able to teach those skills to others if they feel the need to know.
Hence my contributions to survival threads and herbal threads regarding things like how to eat a pine tree...

as to the dangerous aspects of the bill

SEC. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

that right there puts the Globalist WTO over the US government.
ixnay on the ovreignitysay

SEC. 206. SURVEILLANCE
(C) Strengthen the capacity of State and local agencies to carry out inspections and enforce safety standards.
`SEC. 1011. IMPROVING THE TRAINING OF STATE, LOCAL, TERRITORIAL, AND TRIBAL FOOD SAFETY OFFICIALS.
`(7) training in building enforcement actions following inspections, examinations, testing, and investigations.

www.thomas.gov...:2:./temp/~c111MnqyRK:e371913:

considering they are already swat teaming raw food distributers and Amish farms...
farms aren't considered residential...

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

After reading the entire Bill in context, thanks so much for pointing out yet another site to ignore. The Worlds Prophecy clearly has no credibility and I hope people are not sending them any money. There is no reason to fear this Bill that I can find.

if no secret, why shouldn't you fear that bill?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join