It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by Acharya
A 2. generation immigrant *is* someone born in the country where their parents immigrants.

Sorry, I guess I did not get second generation from what you wrote. That is all good and fine but that is not going to get rid of all Muslims, now is it? I am not sure about Norway but Muslims have been in America for 300 years. How many generations back you planning to go?

The statistics shows that the crime rate drops drastically off after they are 35-40 years of age, so I think that covering 1. and 2. generation immigrants by this rule would be fine.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
reply to post by Acharya

Sorry if this has been stated: But the amount of stars given to the OP is absolutely DISGUSTING. Despicably, most probably came from citizens of the country the prides itself on religious freedom.

You are the very reason that the world views America as ignorant. This sentiment alone perpetuates fear in the western world, much more than any "terrorist" attacks to date. It is people like you that continue the violent cycle and you are just as much to blame as the fanatics that commit those acts.

All on top of the fact that you are probably a Christian - I am no Christian, bu I've read enough of the bible to know that you completely forsake the morals and values it preaches. You, sir, are a hypocrite and a bigot - far removed from the teachings of your God - And just as bad as the George Wallace's of generations past.

Post like these should be hate-crimes and should constitute banning.. Unfortunately, I will not be a hypocrite - thus you are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am entitled to mine as stated above.

are there 100's of christian churches in Iran, like there are 100's of muslim mosques in america??
is it moral to beat a muslim woman for simply being out in public with a non-family male??
is it moral to kill your own daughter for anything??
what have modern muslims contributed to any science, that benefits all mankind??
what is simply a joy for a devout muslim??
why do muslims move to western countries, when they hate the way westerners live their lives??

[edit on 15-8-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The statistics shows that the crime rate drops drastically off after they are 35-40 years of age, so I think that covering 1. and 2. generation immigrants by this rule would be fine.

What are you going to do then?? Sterilize the rest?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What are you going to do then?? Sterilize the rest?

With new immigrants? Apply the same rule with 1. and 2. generation immigrants.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am not sure any of what you are saying is making sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

How about you just answer for me what you are going to do with ALL the muslims in the country. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, native, whatever. All of them in one good solid answer. I know it has been tough. It has been pages and we had the dancing muslim show to contend with and all but you can do this, all at once, in one post.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I am not sure any of what you are saying is making sense.

Fair enough, its a tough concept to understand.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Listen folks
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it IS a duck. I'm sick of hearing muslim apologists insist their religion is peaceful. Yes indeed I know many peaceful muslims. The point is - stone age justice is being meted out to those who fall foul of Islamic laws. The point is - Islam IS on a mission for world dominance. The point is, terrible things are being done in the name of Allah.
I'm not going to get into a debate about IQ. In fact muslims seem to be doing very well in many UK cities. Locally they have cornered the market in dodgy cars, sex rings and drug dealing. But integration is not on the agenda. And so we see the takeover of whole neighourhoods. A takeover that is systematic and deliberate. Indeed a muslim colleague explained to me how it was done.
Just telling it how it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Fair enough, its a tough concept to understand.

No, it seems to be a really tough question for you to answer. Maybe your English is the problem? I do not know but you may have answered Lucidity but my simple question is still just sitting there surrounded by BS half answers.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
The point is - stone age justice is being meted out to those who fall foul of Islamic laws.

Sitting here, eating some ribs, listening to music, cursing god just for fun and I am thinking maybe not really in the way you so frightfully frame it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yeah...that's what they said about the Chinese/Irish/Blacks/Mexicans/You Name Its in the US too. Eventually you get over it. In some cases you don't. The trick is working through it together to avoid radicalization and alienation. It's either that or laying it on the line and say what you really mean...that they will never be trusted or accepted, eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Yeah...that's what they said about the Chinese/Irish/Blacks/Mexicans/You Name Its in the US too.

HO...LY... ...CRAP.

Are you really that blind? You just laid it all out there for all of us and you did not even see it yourself. Do you really still not get it after all you just wrote with your own hands?

I live less than a mile from a Chinese restaurant. My last name is Irish. Sometimes when no one is around, in the dark I listen to rap music. I am going to Taco Bell later!

SHARIA IS ON ITS WAY!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Historically when immigrants first started coming to the UK in large numbers, at first they stuck together - which is understandable. Then, eventually they integrated - though you do still get pockets here and there. But Muslims, in particular Asian Muslims, do not wish to integrate. We have mini Pakistans all over the UK. And they are growing. The so called multiracial ideology is a joke.
www.religionnewsblog.com...
Here in the UK we have had Muslim bus drivers refusing to accept blind people with guide dogs, a swimming pool which agreed to black out some of it's window area to appease the modesty of Muslim females etc, roads closed to traffic to make way for religious processions, celebratory fireworks at all hours... the list is endless. Whole neighbourhoods have become unrecognisable.

hurryupharry.org...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by starchild10]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

"but when he was in majority Islams true warlike face was shown, killing all those that would not become muslims"

This from the OP is a blatant LIE!

More than most religions Islam tolerated others. More than Christianity, Judaism, and Hinduism.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Historically when immigrants first started coming to the UK in large numbers, at first they stuck together - which is understandable. Then, eventually they integrated - though you do still get pockets here and there. But Muslims, in particular Asian Muslims, do not wish to integrate. We have mini Pakistans all over the UK. And they are growing. The so called multiracial ideology is a joke.
www.religionnewsblog.com...

All western countries in Europe has the same problem, the muslims does not want to be integrated, it is not the governments fault. Here in Norway the governing political parties discuss how they can better integrate the muslim immigrants, but they never stop to ask themselves if the problem are not the muslims themselves. If not one western country has successfully integrated a large population of muslim immigrants into their society, then perhaps we should look at the muslims, my experience is that they dont want to be integrated. Muslims hate the western society becuase they consider it sinfull and dirty, its they that segregate themselves from the country they live in, not the countries that segregate them. This leads to alienation and a bad understanding of the countries language, which again leads to bad grades in school. Isolating themselves leads to a bad understanding of the culture, which leads to conflicts, which again leads to further alienation and discrimination in the job market etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I'm just stupid. What can I say. I think I blew some dude's mind last night when he was ranting about opening a BBQ joint next to the "mosque" and how he wouldn't be allowed to. What a shock. There already is one less than a block away, Barbeque Express, 27 Park Place
New York, NY 10007-2502, (646) 861-1610.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Acharya

"but when he was in majority Islams true warlike face was shown, killing all those that would not become muslims"

This from the OP is a blatant LIE!

More than most religions Islam tolerated others. More than Christianity, Judaism, and Hinduism.

To educate yourself on this issue you can start here:

The Two Faces of Islam . . . Still Smiling

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I'm just stupid. What can I say. I think I blew some dude's mind last night when he was ranting about opening a BBQ joint next to the "mosque" and how he wouldn't be allowed to. What a shock. There already is one less than a block away, Barbeque Express, 27 Park Place
New York, NY 10007-2502, (646) 861-1610.

Luci I guess you are incapable at looking at the larger picture.

Even with these personal stories that are all over the forum, you must be doing this to suppress knowledge and cover up reality.

Obviously you don't want people to know the truth.

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 023131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

All western countries in Europe has the same problem, the muslims does not want to be integrated, it is not the governments fault. Here in Norway the governing political parties discuss how they can better integrate the muslim immigrants, but they never stop to ask themselves if the problem are not the muslims themselves. If not one western country has successfully integrated a large population of muslim immigrants into their society, then perhaps we should look at the muslims, my experience is that they dont want to be integrated. Muslims hate the western society becuase they consider it sinfull and dirty, its they that segregate themselves from the country they live in, not the countries that segregate them. This leads to alienation and a bad understanding of the countries language, which again leads to bad grades in school. Isolating themselves leads to a bad understanding of the culture, which leads to conflicts, which again leads to further alienation and discrimination in the job market etc.

Which begs the question 'Why'?
If our non Muslim way of life is so terrible, why not decamp to a nice Muslim country?
Oh and this article says it all
www.answering-islam.org...

Oh and a final message to any radical followers.
May your afterlife be filled with bacon sandwiches.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by starchild10]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Which begs the question 'Why'?
If our non Muslim way of life is so terrible, why not decamp to a nice Muslim country?

I would like an en-depth answer to that as well.

I have my own thoughts on the subject but I will just wait.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join