It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hmm...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
All the charts and statistics have been linked in previous posts. Spend some time and read through the posts and you will find it.

That did not address any of the things said in the post you replied to. Not one. It did give me the opportunity to remind you though that those charts and statistics are GUESSES!!!! Some of them based on NOTHING. Get over wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Geesh. No one ever answers my question about what they want to do with the Muslims. what their solution is. I wonder why...

I believe that is because there really is no humane way to solve the problems. The best thing to happen is if we could just all "get along" and be friends, respecting each others different points of views, even going as far to say we like the fact that we are all different. But thats like waiting to win the lotery... Not gonna happen..

People in the west believes toleration is universion, its not. Islam does not tolerate any other view than its own. You cant even draw something without it being a sin, ever wondered why mosques dont have any other drawing than flower decorations? It's because it is forbidden, all depictions are sinful. Do you think that a religion that dont even allow you to draw something wants to "get along" with you? Islam is not a tolerate religion.

Do you have a sugestion? one that doesn't involve forcefully relocating people?
When a person commits a crime he should be punished, for that to happen we'd need a lot more versions of our Geert Wilders.. But then again that would open up a whole new can of dogpoo

We should stop immigration from muslim countries alltogether. Currently we are just importing crime and future problems.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Well to show you the same respect I will answer, most likely NOT in a satisfactory fashion.

My answer was not satisfactory? I apologize. What did I miss?

You keep doing this quoting a piece and answering thing taking my message out of context as shown in your previous post.. I will show you with this response (read all the way to try and understand mkay?)

Your answer had nothing to do with an unsatisfactory answer, as you've shown in the response, the answer I gave YOU was yet again not satisfactory

I know they were muslim because they "looked" like muslims,

What does a Muslim look like?

Well ya know... with tha big headband on and stuff............

acted like muslims

How so? How does one act like a Muslim? I am sure there are ways but I am curious what you saw.

Should I overdramatize? nope.. use your imagination please.. tell me what you come up with... might be funny..

and talked like muslims.

Again...how is that?

This really is funny stuff.. k here goes.. Well Ya know.. with the Allah disndat stuff........

My aunt and uncle also said they were...

Want to hear a story my uncle told me once about a fish he caught? Who are your Aunt and Uncle exactly?

Uhmm.. Im not really into fishing... this uncle of mine is though... want his number? maybe not!!

All in all I have NOT seen their version of the Qu'ran nor have I seen them enter a mosque.

So there is room for doubt.

Uhmm...
Didn't I just make that painfully obvious that there is indeed room for doubt? Heck there is not 1 post on ATS wich has no room for doubt...

I know they were celebrating the attack because they said they were.

How bold. What did they say? "Hey you! Look at us dance! We are celebrating the plane crash that just happened within the hour! Are you looking?" Seriously, how did they put it?

Uhmm... yeah I'm gonna call no comment on this one... simply dont remember what they said

Also the fact that a small riot took place in that street was not because of that family baking cookies...

I love it when a story gets bigger and better each time I hear it. Riots now? Go on...

K now you're playing dumb right? Small riot=streetfight or something akin to it...

And again its not something I can irefutably prove... The circumstancial evidence was enough for me to dare make the claims I have made...

I did not expect you to prove it. I expected you to at least make it believable, at least a little.

If you really dind't expect me to prove it you wouldn't be on my back like you are

Am I correct when I assume that you are a muslim?

No.

K, Just wondered about that, you gave the impression you were..

If you are, can you or can you not acknowledge that the muslim community (at least the ones you know) was feeling joy over the attacks, as opposed to grief?

I actually already answered that question.

K, Just wondered about that, you gave the impression you were..
Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself....?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Hmm...

Hahahaha... My IQ is only between 100-107?
last time I checked it was 146

well... guess its just bad luck...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

So. Acharya. What do you propose be done with these Muslims we should fear? Simple question, reasked directly.

Immediatey arrest 100 with criminal records, put them on a rusty barge, tow barge to Saudi Arabia coast, get that Russian Admiral of Somali pirate ship fame...
Boom problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the other 999,900?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, overall, I have faith that America, who is used to large waves of immigration and all the growing pains that comes with that, and who has strong core values, laws, and principles will have far less of an issue dealing with the "Muslim threat" than some smaller, more homogeneous countries. I for one am sick of this speculation and all this post hoc reasoning. I'm out.

We need Russian Admirals to do one good "lesson" then you can back to your "holy prayers" and leave us alone to American life again.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My suggestions would be:

1. Check background of the immigrants. If they have no background or it is not possible to check it - don't allow to enter the country.
2. Hunt all illegal immigrants and deport them. Also deport all criminals after they had served.
3. Find out a safe number of immigrants per year based on various calculations
4. End all the "we live better so we will accept all who want and will give income support and whatnot because we feel guilty" BS propaganda.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Pitons]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hahahaha... My IQ is only between 100-107?
last time I checked it was 146

well... guess its just bad luck...

Considering the chart says "average" and anyone with an IQ of 146 would be able to understand what that means...

...I have doubts.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What is more dangerous for a WW3 - Palin or Osama? Shocking simple, right? All this Idoits here, can't get it!

OH ! or maybe it is people pretending there isn't a problem,

That is the danger.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by manjiman
I think the title should be "Why the west should fear RADICAL muslims."

The problem in Norway is related to crime and immigrants, if they are radical muslims then I dont know of it.

I am a muslim (Ismaili muslim) myself and I don't go around raping, murdering, terrorizing etc. I grew up in Canada and this is my home. IMO, the OP is generalizing all muslims as being evil and this is wrong. I have plenty of caucasian, asian friends and they do not view me as a muslim, but as a human being. People should really peel the layers off of the onion and see what is underneath to get to the truth. I assure you not all muslims are out for cold blood and to destroy the "western infidels." My parents moved here from Africa during the reign of Iddi-Amin (sp) and they have assimilated into Canadian culture. They speak fluent english and are very social with their neighbours. We do follow the Quran (loosely), but it is translated by our spiritual leader (Aga Khan) into what it means today.

Official statistics (see previously posted links) show that there is a strong correlation between immigrants from muslim countries and crime in Norway. The problem is caused because muslims here does not integrate with society for many reasons, to me you sound like an integrated member of society and I therefore have no quarrals with you. I do, however, not trust your religion.

The passages the OP provided are for war times and self defence. You can't just copy and paste Quran passages that were in english originally because the original is in Arabic. In Arabic there are many words that are the same but have a different meaning in certain contexts.

This argument is just playing with semantics. Any book can be best understood in its original language, but a translation will get you far in understanding it, even if it is not 100%.

I see a lot of people who get pissed about the amount of muslim immigrants that come into their country. I get pissed too because a lot of them are not very sociable or neighbor like. They do not want to learn the language or adopt the laws of the country they are in. Where I live, there is a huge middle eastern / south western asian presence. A lot of people will talk to me in their language and expect to me know that language because of my skin color. I just get upset that they do not want to learn the language, but that is my grudge. Most of these muslim migrants keep to themselves and work really hard to provide for their families. I go to school with their children and I can tell you that their children are a lot more open minded and tolerable. Some of them turn out to be criminals, but most of my muslim friends go to university and study hard. A lot of them are becoming doctors to help other humans out. So, before you discredit all muslims, maybe you should take the time to really listen to what some muslims say before you go and generalize all of them.

sorry for the rant OP and other ATS members

Thank you for your honest words, I like you
The core of the problem with muslim immigration is that integration into the western society does not work, and crime is the result. An integrated muslim is a good thing, but I still do not trust Islam as a religion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Hihi, this is because the illiterate people push it a bit down. I have also about 145. Thats our good education system here in Switzerland. But hey, a high IQ makes not a brave man.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Acharya you are an ignorant and a fool.

Google the inquisition and Christopher Columbus discovery of the americas. you will find entire civilizations crushed because they would not embrace Jesus as their only God. Religions evolve,yes. But they shouldn't. All religions are,in a way,bad for society. As the humans became more respectful of other's lives,so did religions. Religions are pushovers. Not only muslims or jewish or christians,but all of em (except maybe buddhists,cool dudes)

No star and no flag. You one serious fool

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
Don't be ignorant Acharya. Christianity is also a religion with blood on it.

True, but point is not in the context of this thread. This thread is about the pressing issues regarding immigration of muslims in the west and the problems it is causing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
@Adevoc Satanae

Im sorry, my previous response was pretty much just to get you back for being a smarta$$ (It felt good BTW
)
I actually agree alot with your post after your "last post". However I dont think you've looked around you hard enough, because as far as different religions come, there really are some gems out there... Just have to be lucky to run into them.
I had fun debating with you and I thank you for that. however tonight I will call it quits, dont want to make the wife any more impatient

Maybe until a next time where we can cross blades again

best of wishes

Hahaha... your last remark was low... that hurt

@Crushycrox

I always felt that a person's EQ makes all the difference.. Luckily we cant measure that yet

Well Im off now

[edit on 15/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

My holy prayers? Our American life? Pardon me for asking, but what are you actually saying here and can you read? I don't think I can because I'm not following! What Russian Admirals?

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is no longer my ATS, my foe list is endless. -.-
hate and fear as solution - you made my day bad people!

Ignorence is on my foe list.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

So. Acharya. What do you propose be done with these Muslims we should fear? Simple question, reasked directly.

Immediatey arrest 100 with criminal records, put them on a rusty barge, tow barge to Saudi Arabia coast, get that Russian Admiral of Somali pirate ship fame...
Boom problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nevermind
I missed this post.
I get it now.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You keep doing this quoting a piece and answering thing taking my message out of context as shown in your previous post.. I will show you with this response (read all the way to try and understand mkay?)

I never took anything out of context that you posted. Not once. I interjected questions where they fit. You do not like that? K.

Your answer had nothing to do with an unsatisfactory answer, as you've shown in the response, the answer I gave YOU was yet again not satisfactory
Well ya know... with tha big headband on and stuff............
Should I overdramatize? nope.. use your imagination please.. tell me what you come up with... might be funny..
This really is funny stuff.. k here goes.. Well Ya know.. with the Allah disndat stuff........Uhmm.. Im not really into fishing... this uncle of mine is though... want his number? maybe not!!Uhmm...
Didn't I just make that painfully obvious that there is indeed room for doubt? Heck there is not 1 post on ATS wich has no room for doubt...Uhmm... yeah I'm gonna call no comment on this one... simply dont remember what they said K now you're playing dumb right? Small riot=streetfight or something akin to it...If you really dind't expect me to prove it you wouldn't be on my back like you are K, Just wondered about that, you gave the impression you were..K, Just wondered about that, you gave the impression you were..
Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself....?

Big headband? Not one of my Muslim friends wears a headband. I think you are describing Saudi Arabian Movie Villains. No, How about you just answer the question. You said it so you must at least be able to describe it. See why I am doubting the veracity yet? I guess I do not get what is so funny. Again, this is not a behavior I witness. The only time I ever hear that is when we are actually discussing him. The point was why should I believe these random people you claim exist any more than you? Yet you have said time and time again that it is true.

I know they were muslim

Those people coming out on the streets were indeed muslims, they were indeed showing joy over the attack on 9-11-2001.
and on like that. See the difference between stating something over and over again as a known fact and actually acknowledging room for doubt without having it badgered out of you? Of course. You knew what they said when you claimed they said it but when I ask you to explain what you know they said, you no longer know what they said. Your story is amazing so far. Not at all. Two incongruous words are not synonyms. Nothing dumb about it. 146 you say? Not true at all. It is all about the difference between anyone making any claim on the internet and being able to believe it even a little. Was it the way I dress or act or talk? Seems to me you are not very good at being able to judge who is and is not a Muslim so the story is falling apart a little more each step of the way. Because you just asked me a question I already answered for you, that is why.

I hope that suits you better.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Acharya

I saw your "link."

Central to the book's thesis is a tabulation of what Lynn and Vanhanen believe to be the average IQs of the world's nations. Rather than do their own IQ studies (a potentially massive project), the authors average and adjust existing studies.
For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available.

You base an awful lot of your premise on someone's beliefs and adjustments.

IQ tests of nations are always contreversial, but it is the best data be have to make a conclusion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join