Why the west should fear muslims

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

What a bigot! How dare you say Muslims commit acts of terrorism. They are just people who happen to commit acts of terrorism and are Muslim. I'm sure that if they weren't Muslim they would still carry out these acts.

Look at the other religion's violent past, what a ridiculous statement and the keyword in that sentence should be PAST. I'm more concerned with the present. So what if other religions did bad things before? Does that justify killing of people now? Not in my book.

It really doesn't matter what you say. These people will continue defend Islam because everything you say is a lie! No matter how many times we see someone murdered for drawing a picture of Muhammed, leaving Islam, or dating someone outside the religion they will just say it was the act of a person and the religion is not to blame. Islam does not commit honor killings or things of that nature and it is certainly not to blame for violent terrorist acts. It's all just a mere coincidence that these people who do these things happen to be Muslims. Their religion had nothing to do with it...

This the west wants to demonize Islam is a bunch of crap. What about the statements that come from the people committing these acts and the clerics that support them. Has the US government used all this to their advantage yes, more than once, but that doesn't mean all these stories we see about Muslims are part of some grand conspiracy.

It's really too bad that we can't get some of these so called terrorist to comment here. I think then we'd all see that their religion has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Infinityobserver]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Infinityobserver]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that most people on here are "anti government" and "anti media manipulation" but are being manipulated by the VERY Government and Media they claim to abhor when they are posting things like how much they hate and fear Muslims.

Do you know WHY you hate Muslims? Beause you've been INDOCTRINATED by the Western Media into believing that Muslims are bad and evil.

I wonder how many of the posters on here have actually attended a service at a Mosque or even been to a Muslim nation and seen how they live?

In reality, they live very much like me and you. Struggling to survive every day - they still have hopes, dreams, family issues, work issues, issues with their Governments, and so on.

Most people in Muslim nations are NOT actually practising Muslims, similar in that most people in Catholic nations are not actually practising Catholics.

We should be celebrating the differences and diversities in human culture, not trying to crush them.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by Acharya

Why do you say I have not read the Quran?
Some quotes from the Quran that advocates seperation, violence, and war:

You really don't want to start on this track. I can tit-for-tat you with Bible verses that eclipse those from the Qur'an.

From the NT? Where Christianity come from? Really? Quote something from Matthew to Revelation that speaks of hate and violence.

Remember that Islam is like the Early Jewish laws and nothing like Christianity. Islam is about physical dominance. Christianity is about spiritual dominance and if you don't know the difference and why there is a war betwenn all three 'faiths' in a spiritual sense then that would explain everything.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by daggyz]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Living in fear is nothing but ignorance and the purpose of ATS is to deny said ignorance. Unfortunately, that is not happening.

People feed off of fear and the more you fear something, the more you give your energy to someone else.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Yes, apparently these pictures were left out of the American and European media and were taken by a Canadian. Someone sent the e-mail to my grandmother and she sent it to me, so I'm not sure of the origin but they speak for themselves.

Post some pictures of the crusaders killing a bunch of people... you have any of those? Or any pictures of the Jews as they were leaving Egypt and people were "giving" them their worldly possessions because they were "God's people." Post some pictures of how in the name of God cities were destroyed.... oh the camera wasn't invented yet... but I hear those stories are well documented in some book somewhere. Why don't you post some pictures of how New Orleans was destroyed because God could not stand the sin.... or Haiti... I seem to remember a few religious (Christian) leaders rationalizing all that pain and suffering in this manner. Post some pictures of the thousands of Native Americans killed because they had "devils" in them. All in the name of our dear Lord.

That god some of you pray to at night, the same god you think is so much better than theirs, is as bad if not worse than theirs. And I'll tell you why. It's because he is a product of your troubled minds, trying to justify your insecurities.

I have no doubt there is a God, no doubt. I also have no doubt that he is terribly disgusted at what we have become.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by 3vilscript]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Black People are the last minority
Here's an article I wrote ithp.org...
leave me a comment if you want at the site

Black people are the only true minority; because black people are the only minority that did not choose to be here. Everybody else knew what they were getting into. Let's break down the decision of every non-white person that decided to move to America. You are travelling to a land that was once inhabited by a native people. None of these people exist anymore, because they were dominated by asshole white people. These same asshole white people, were so lazy, that they brought people from across the ocean in chains to do their work for them. Now these same asshole white people run the entire country, and you have decided to come here. Do you think they give a # about your culture, your traditions, your language, and your equal rights?

What'd you expect? A red carpet to opportunity. And it's not just America. If I moved to Mexico with 5 kids and 7 dollars, I don't think they'd bust out the mariachi band and throw me a parade.

In addition: Asian people aren't a minority, because they have too much money. You hit a certain tax bracket and sorry, but you're not a minority anymore. If we went to war with Japan again, there would be no round-up of the Japanese; we need them out here making money. The only people going to internment camps are the NRA, because we don't need those jackoff idiots firing off rounds at the Japanese when they're trying to work. Mexicans are 5 years #ing away from not being a minority.

And back to the Native Americans. I do feel bad for them, but they had it coming. If you're living on land with as much natural resources as America, you have to at least be aware that somebody is going to come and try to take that #. You've got wood, coal, iron, copper, oil, but you haven't advanced beyond the bow and arrow?

Yes, I know, I'm an asshole for even thinking about this

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i've checked - i dont fear muslims jews catholics hindus bapstists mormons
christians scientologists . i didnt say iliked any of 'em , just sayin i dont fear them
in particular. my fear- claw footed furniture.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
cut & paste response. i changed one word in the words between quotes.

Originally posted by dpgardne
Black People are the last minority

Black people are the only true minority; because black people are the only minority that did not choose to be here.

I do feel bad for them, but they had it coming. If you're living on land with as much natural resources as Africa, you have to at least be aware that somebody is going to come and try to take that #. You've got wood, coal, iron, copper, oil, but you haven't advanced beyond the bow and arrow?

Originally posted by dpgardne
I do feel bad for them, but they had it coming. If you're living on land with as much natural resources as America, you have to at least be aware that somebody is going to come and try to take that #. You've got wood, coal, iron, copper, oil, but you haven't advanced beyond the bow and arrow?

your entire post was slightly dysfunctional imo.

don't post drunk,
et

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

For those of you say this thread is racist, please tell me what you think about this Muslim protest in London.

All I see is a bunch of angry men expressing their opinion...!?!

Stupidity transcends gender, race and religion...

Or is this the opinion of every American??

....no?? Well then maybe your pictures are not representing the opinion of the entire Muslim world!!

Just a bunch of angry men with issues....

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

Why do you say I have not read the Quran?
Some quotes from the Quran that advocates seperation, violence, and war:

You really don't want to start on this track. I can tit-for-tat you with Bible verses that eclipse those from the Qur'an.

True, but afaik islam is the only religion that still brings those verses to life en masse in the post industrial revolution period.

People always seem to fall back on the argument "but all religions have committed atrocities", when in reality, only one major religion has continued to promote those acts on a large scale in modern times.

Originally posted by babybunnies
We should be celebrating the differences and diversities in human culture, not trying to crush them.

I do find it difficult to celebrate a culture which compels its women to light themselves on fire.

Any rational person knows that the majority of any civilization is just trying to get by... the part that you can't ignore is the ratio of those trying to get by, to those committing atrocities against themselves, and in some muslim nations that ratio is disturbingly high.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by iandh]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pitons

IQ is measured via a test - have you ever taken an IQ test? Do you think that education standards are high in ETHIOPIA? Seems to me that they'd have bigger fish to fry than learning about how to properly graph a sentence. Things like staying alive may trump learning about an isosceles triangle.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by atlguy]

Maybe they "have bigger fish to fry" cause they lack brains to think of something better? If they would be more intelligent, they would stop the BS they are in and start building schools and learning?
They have low IQ exactly because they don't invest in their brains. They invest in violence and make their countries a piece of crap.
And why they don't invest in their brains? Lack of brains won't allow it. The circle is closed.

Well I was born in Ethiopia I guess I am an idiot huh?

You really don't know what you are talking about in regards to the kind of damage my country has suffered. The massive heat from there not to mention droughts and other things.(government wise)

Its a little thing called money idiot. My parents have always wanted us to learn as much as we could. They always wanted us to do better than what they could. Especially because of the poor conditions they were raised in.

You sound like an idiot GENERALIZING AN ENTIRE PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT.BUT THATS WHAT GOT YOU TO THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE ISN'T IT?

You act like you know what has happened there or what continues to happen there. The government has a tight grip on media sources as well as what people are allowed to say about the government.

FACE IT THE ONLY ONE WITH LACK OF BRAINS IN THIS SITUATION IS YOU!!!

But guess you wouldn't know that. It is people like you who make me feel sorry to call myself a human being sometimes.

Deny ignorance ATS!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Islam IS NOT tolerant, it gives people awful prejiduce and allows people to call Richard Dawkins evil with the only justification being that he believes and teaches evolution.Islam causes you to deny scientific fact if it defies Allah.And then they claim that the QuRan is scientific, where's evolution? where's the theory of relativity, where's the fibonacci sequence?Funny how Allah had the same intelligence as man at the time, really hilarious i find that.

Check it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

41:11 Then He settled to the heaven, while it was still gas, and He said to it, and to the earth: "Come willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We come willingly."
Furthermore, the Big Bang is talked about in the Quran, where everything came from a SINGULARITY:
21:30 Did those who reject not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass and We tore them apart? That We made from the water everything that lives. Will they not acknowledge?
Also this verse brings up the fact that every living thing was created from water. This supports the theory of evolution. Many other times it is said in the Quran that human beings were created from clay. This is an allegory for saying that human beings are made from earthly materials, not from "fire" or energy, like the "jinn beings".
[15:27] As for the jinns, we created them, before that, from blazing fire Evolution is explained as a TOOL OF CREATION in the following verses:
71:14 "While He created you in stages?"
71:15 "Did you not see how God created seven heavens in harmony?" 71:16 "He made the moon to illuminate in them, and He made the sun to be a lit flame?"
71:17 "God made you grow from the earth as plants." And also evolution is explained:
29:19 Did they not observe how God initiates the creation then He returns it? All that for God is easy to do.
29:20 Say, "Roam the earth and observe how the creation was initiated. Then God will establish the final design. God is capable of all things." 24:45 God created every moving creature from water. So some of them move on their bellies, and some walk on two legs, and some walk on four. God creates whatever He wills. God is capable of all things. Also, the embryonic development of a child is explained before science had ever analyzed these things.
23:14 Then We created the seed into an embryo, then We created the embryo into a fetus, then We created the fetus into bone, then We covered the bone with flesh, then We brought forth a new creation. So glory be to God, the best of creators.

The word that is translated as "fetus" is the Arabic word "alaq", which literally means "hanging thing". They didn't have a word at the time for "fetus".

The 19 based code was discovered because in 29 of the chapters of the Quran, it is prefaced by letters which had no meaning whatsoever. Combinations, like "H.M." or "Q" or "A.L.M", etc. When trying to find the meaning of these initials, it was discovered that when added up, their repetition in the chapter was always a multiple of 19. Once this was found, more miracles came to surface:
* The first verse, i.e., the opening statement "Bismillahirrahmanirrahim", shortly "Basmalah," consists of 19 Arabic letters. This is the most frequented statement in the Quran. It prefaces every chapter, but is not a numbered verse in every chapter but the first. Because of this, only the first "Bismallah" is counted.
* The first word of Basmalah, Ism (name), withouth conraction, occurs in the Quran 19 times.
* The second word of Basmalah, Allah (God) occurs 2698 times, or 19x142.
* The third word of Basmalah, Rahman (Gracious) occurs 57 times, or 19x3.
* The fourth word of Basmalah, Rahim (Merciful) occurs 114 times, or 19x6.
* The multiplication factors of the words of the Basmalah (1+142+3+6) add up to 152 or 19x8.

* The Quran consists of 114 chapters, which is 19x6.
* The total number of verses in the Quran including all unnumbered Basmalahs is 6346, or 19x334. If you add the digits of that number, 6+3+4+6 equals 19.
* The Basmalah occurs 114 times, (despite its conspicuous absence from chapter 9, it occurs twice in chapter 27) and 114 is 19x6.
* From the missing Basmalah of chapter 9 to the extra Basmalah of chapter 27, there are precisely 19 chapters.
* The occurrence of the extra Basmalah is in 27:30. The number of the chapter and the verse add up to 57, or 19x3.
* Each letter of the Arabic alphabet corresponds to a number according to their original sequence in the alphabet. The Arabs were using this system for calculations. When the Quran was revealed 14 centuries ago, the numbers known today did not exist. A universal system was used where the letters of the Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek alphabets were used as numerals. The number assigned to each letter is its "Gematrical Value." The numerical values of the Arabic alphabet are shown below: [the table is omitted]

* A study on the gematrical values of about 120 attributes of God which are mentioned in the Quran, shows that only four attributes have gematrical values which are multiples of 19. These are "Wahid" (One), "Zul Fadl al Azim" (Possessor of Infinite Grace), "Majid" (Glorous), "Jaami" (Summoner). Their gematrical value are 19 , 2698, 57, and 114 respectively, which are all divisible by 19 and correspond exactly to the frequencies of occurrence of the Basmalah's four words
. * The total numbers of verses where the word "Allah" (God) occurs, add up to 118123, and is 19x6217. * The total occurrences of the word Allah (God) in all the verses whose numbers are multiples of 19 is 133, or 19x7. * The key commandment: "You shall devote your worship to God alone" (in Arabic "Wahdahu") occurs in 7:70; 39:45; 40:12,84; and 60:4. The total of these numbers adds up to 361, or 19x19.
* The Quran is characterized by a unique phenomenon that is not found in any other book: 29 chapters are prefixed with "Quranic Initials" which remained mysterious for 1406 years. With the discovery of the code 19, we realized their major role in the Quran's mathematical structure. The initials occur in their respective chapters in multiples of 19. For example, Chapter 19 has five letters in its beginning, K.H.Y.A'.SS., and the total occurrence of these letters in this chapter is 798, or 19x42.
* To witness the details of the miracle of these initials, a short chapter which begins with one initial, letter "Q", will be a good example. The frequency of "Q" in chapter 50 is 57, or 19x3. The letter "Q" occurs in the other Q-initialed chapter, i.e., chapter 42, exactly the same number of times, 57. The total occurrence of the letter "Q" in the two Q-initialed chapters is 114, which equals the number of chapters in the Quran. The description of the Quran as "Majid" (Glorious) is correlated with the frequency of occurrence of the letter "Q" in each of the Q-initialed chapters. The word "Majid" has a gematrical value of 57. Chapter 42 consists of 53 verses, and 42+53 is 95, or 19x5. Chapter 50 consists of 45 verses, and 50+45 is 95, or 19x5. * The Quran mentions 30 different cardinal numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50000, & 100000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534. * In addition to 30 cardinal numbers, the Quran contains 8 fractions: 1/10, 1/8, 1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3. Thus, the Quran contains 38 (19x2) different numbers. The total of fractions is approximately 2.
* If we write down the number of each verse in the Quran, one next to the other, preceded by the number of verses in each chapter, the resulting long number consists of 12692 digits (19x668). (Divisible by 19)

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's amazing to me, as I've read through so many hate threads, that very few people stop to ask "Who stands to benefit from a divided world?"

Divide and conquer people...

How often does CNN show Islamic people engaged in acts of charity, or peace?

How often do Arab networks report upon the same sorts of stories from the west?

Hate = ratings
ratings = influence
influence = control

Yes, there are extremists in every culture and in every religion. But they are not indicative of the whole at all.

It's divide and conquer.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hefficide,

I am sorry there but with posts like the one you just produced you are just asking to be "friended".......

Added you to my list.

Respect

[edit on 22-8-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is exactly why Britain should fear muslims.

But Britain should fear muslims more because Britain has allowed muslims to move in.

I have always had a theory that when countries or religions lose a war, they then move in.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I am sick and tired of saying this, but I will say it yet again - Jesus Christ was all about love and forgiveness.

The so-called Christian church is not about Christ. No churches are.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

You are incorrect on that issue. Jesus was the complete opposite on what you said.
www.usbible.com...

www.usbible.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

lol, maybe if you can get a few hundred of them with those signs, in different

cities, you might have an argument/debate.

great pic!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by operation mindcrime

lol, maybe if you can get a few hundred of them with those signs, in different

cities, you might have an argument/debate.

10 anti gay protest signs

I haz an argument??

great pic!

Because you seem to like 'm, here's a classic....

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I wonder how many of the posters on here have actually attended a service at a Mosque or even been to a Muslim nation and seen how they live?

The only time I was in a Mosque, I witnessed a grown Moslem male rush forward and violently shove a small English child who was visiting the Mosque as part of her 'comparitive religions' education.

Her crime? In the melee of children trying to put their shoes back on at the end of the visit, she had inadvertently stepped on the ground, in her shoes.

I wonder what the punishment for being a child at the mercy of large groups of children interacting with gravity is in Muslim nations?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join