It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

So what does all this seperation, segregation, and hate between the West and the muslims lead to? It *will* lead to violence, where the muslims will attempt to take control of government. mark my words, and beware!

You are saying we should fear Muslims, do you fear me?

Do you want to fear me? Why? Because the TV says so? Have you ever met me?

1. You have generalized all Muslims in to one category.
2. You have painted the world from a very narrow viewpoint.
3. You are saying Muslims have lower IQ than Westerners. Now you are suggesting Muslims are not human lol or naturally stupid, or genetically stupid.
4. You are suggesting Westerners should fight Muslims before they take over?? (I think you are all talks, you go kill the first Muslim and let the fight begin).
5. ... Bla Bla Bla

[edit on 16-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
While Christianity certainly have its dark days, much of them are in the past. Their ideologies have been (forced to be) altered such that they're now mostly consistent with universal morals and values.

The Muslims must adapt. If it's true that they're preaching hate and separation in the mosques, then we've no need to tolerate anything. Sounds to me that Islam is at the same point as Christianity in its barbaric days, in which case, we need to act preemptively, lest we repeat history.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Sounds a bit like christians and christianity, kill all those who won't convert or threaten them with hellfire and eternal dammnation. Religion is just a power game and the sooner people wake up to that fact the higher the consciousness will be of the collective.

Is anyone else getting tired of this site inciting muslim-hatred? Are people tired of persecuting the jews? In England its 'hate the pakistanis", in the us its 'hate the muslims/ blacks/ mexicans/ rednecks/ native Indians" in Ireland its 'hate the catholics, or hate the protestants (take your pick)". In Aussie the system runs its program of 'hate the Aborigines" but Aussie is pretty much a mixed culture population now so it's not as prevalent as it once was. But you certainly don't hear of 'Aborigine-hate killings'.

It seems to very much depend on which country you live in in this world as to which group of humanity you will be conditioned to hate.

And just for a bit of generalization there's the 'HATE THE GAYS, and HATE THE JEWS" "HATE FAT PEOPLE" and hey while we're on the subject, 'JUST HATE EVERYONE FOR THE SAKE OF IT'.

System=10 Vs. Humanity=0 The system wins as long as people carry hatred in their hearts, the system wins. For god's sake when will people wake up to it all?

And the system wins every time because generally people are too dozey to think for themselves and to realize that the bottom line is, WE ARE ALL HUMAN (whoa new concept!!) and get this

BREAKING NEWS!!: WE ARE ALL MADE OF BLOOD, SKIN, AND BONES (in the physical) and no one religion or race is any better or worse than another!!! OH MY GOD, SHOCKING NEWS!! We are all made of ENERGY as any scientist that's not owned by the system will tell you.

In New Zealand here, people just accept the different cultures and the different peoples, we don't have to HATE ANYONE THAT'S DIFFERENT TO US, (wish the rest of the world would wake up).

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Hi Acharya,

the Netherlands (IQ:102) here...

I am going to leave the IQ remark for what it is because as you can see my country has an average IQ of 102 yet stupid people are all around me!!

But for the rest of your conclusions, being almost your neighbor, we are having the same problems over here as well. Hench why such figures as Geert Wilders are coloring our political landscape.

What he is trying to do (as are you) is convince everybody that this is some collective agenda held by Muslims across the world to infiltrate and take over....aka...spread fear. You are seeing the violence around you and it lines up with what you've heard.

The facts are a bit different, I'm afraid....

Islam makes sense when it is in it's proper context ie. in a Muslim society everything around you complies with what you learn from your religion. Men and women are separated, men wear a beard etc. etc.

Now imagine being forced to leave the country. The first generation of immigrants did't have to much difficulty to hold on to their believes because they do not interact with their new society (or hardly). They just keep to them selfs and continue to practice their believes and values in the privacy of their own home or in small groups of like-minded.

Now imagine being born a son of this family. As a kid you will learn the morals and values of your religion and this shapes your world. Being immigrated to a European country you are expected to attend school, interact with society etc...This is where the trouble starts.

What is surprising is the fact that most Muslim girls and women are having no problems adapting and even using the system to get a higher education. (
).

It is once again the adolescent male scr*wing things up here. Religion is a wonderful excuse to condemn those things that you would/could never have (naked women, being gay, alcohol etc). So you hook up with like-minded adolescent Muslims and you express your disgust of this society.

If you are lucky, your society will have an Imam who holds a more radical view of the Islam and you will have conformation of your disgust. And of like with all groups of young men, the more radical you are (read: the more you dare) the cooler you are!!

Pffff....that was a lot. If you are still here, I would like to suggest that we move to a society similar to those of elephants. A matriarchal society where all young men, having problems restraining their hormones, will be shipped of to the Sahara or Siberia where they can choose from an array of weapons to survive the wilderness for a couple of years....have at it!!

And when you are done raging, you can come back to finally be a contribution to society instead of being a burden on society.

Just my 2 cents....

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
skip it...3 DAY WORLD PARTY!!
we just need to have an huge "all world" party and no HATERS allowed.

stipulations:
1) no cover charge
2) no weapons
3) no manipulation
4) no discrimination based on superficial things(clothing, income, complexion, height, weight, eye color, religion, dietary preference, religious or sexual preference, etc)
5) unlimited food drink and fuel and air fare for those who provide flights to those who elect to party in another country for this occasion.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Acharya

So what does all this seperation, segregation, and hate between the West and the muslims lead to? It *will* lead to violence, where the muslims will attempt to take control of government. mark my words, and beware!

You are saying we should fear Muslims, do you fear me?

Do you want to fear me? Why? Because the TV says so? Have you ever met me?

1. You have generalized all Muslims in to one category.
2. You have painted the world from a very narrow viewpoint.
3. You are saying Muslims have lower IQ than Westerners. Now you are suggesting Muslims are not human lol or naturally stupid, or genetically stupid.
4. You are suggesting Westerners should fight Muslims before they take over?? (I think you are all talks, you go kill the first Muslim and let the fight begin).
5. ... Bla Bla Bla

[edit on 16-8-2010 by oozyism]

I have a question for you that i would like you to answer as honestly as possible.

When your Muslim brothers rise up and try to enforce a world wide Islamic caliphate, which side will you be on? On the side of your adoptive country and its values? or on the side of your Muslim brothers ?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Now I have a question for you that i would like you to answer as honestly as possible.

When Muslims don't do what you say, (I mean you didn't give us a time frame or anything so it's impossible to say what is going to happen 1000 years from now.) But when Muslims don't do what you say, will you understand that the whole world will be laughing at you, or will we need signs?

If you want to see Middle Eastern culture in America, might I suggest Dearborn Michigan. Really is a pretty nice place.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Of course that does not mean ALL Muslims practice the radicalaspect of Islam.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Just a thought that's been in the back of my mind for sometime. If, and I emphasize the word if, a person is of a particular faith, and a country exists that is "run" by this particular faith, would it not be more logical to want to live there? Personally I would not wish to move to a Muslim country as it is not a belief system I share. I definately wouldn't move there and speak ill against the country and the culture. I guess the question I've always had is, why would people move to a "Western"culture if that culture is not something that is supported by their beliefs? If it is due to problems with the government, shouldn't the religion (read here God) help out a little? If someone moves to the beach and complains to me about the sand, I'm going to be offended, regardless of that persons belief in the afterlife. If anything, it shows me that the persons faith has taught them nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh please, and just what are you going to suggest we do?

Should we deport all Muslims?
Perhaps we should round them all up and send them to whatever country they were born in?
Should we ban Islam?
Maybe we should go just go hogwild and kill every Muslim on the planet since this is "Holy War"?

Otherwise why do people make these threads? Since it appears to me most of you are going to do nothing but sit around and whine all day.

I find it laughable a good portion of the posters here spewing this bile are Christians. And people wonder why I don't go to church...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I live in the west. I'm not afraid. The only evidence you can give me is a muslim breaking into my house, raping my girlfriend and putting two in my chest. Good luck by the way, I'm f&%ing paranoid. But I digress... My real fear? The fact I have hardly any freedom or liberty anymore... the fact most people are well programmed robots (more or less)... the fact that smoking pot in my free time keeps me from having a decent job... and the fact that the lower classes are complacent with the way they are treated. You ever see someone work off the clock because they were afraid of getting fired? Yeah, they do that in America, and it's rampant. Get a clue, educate yourself, verify facts independantly, and get the hell out of the US if you can, cause christ knows I'll never be able to afford it... must be because I'm worthless pothead, and the drugs did it to me. I'm not pro muslim, but god damn I fear what this country has become while we all sat around watching.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There is alot of verbal violence and genuine misunderstanding on this thread. All for nothing. All because of someones personal preference over someone elses. The "god" that religion likes you to visualise is mythological. All of them. Look at your fellow man, I think you will see that we have MORE in common than not. And less than we thought we're not. We all bleed red and were all born naked. Hence, "...we are born into this world with nothing, and with nothing we depart." (Im sure it is written also, but I heard it the other day on an Obituary track intro)

We are having big problems with muslims in Australia too. It seems they do not wish to integrate and as it states in the OP - they are felt they are owed something. If you go to another country, you live by THEIR way. If my lady went to Saudi or Ethiopia, etc. with a short skirt and bikini top, driving a car and speaking their mind.... whoa, that'd be in international incident.

Im not on any side but free speech, truth, justice and freedom. All violence is wrong. To understand that, you must understand the fear/love paradigm. And also that consciousness is not something you loose just when you pass out...

Peace man. \M/ \M/ & B(o)(o)Bs

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Um, what do we do if #e really hits the fan? Muslims are taking advantage of westerners overall general acceptance. When! we finally say "thats enough".... What then? Will it be too late? Too late for what you say?....

You're a moron.

If reading, you will either know what I mean, or you could be slightly ticked... If ticked/angry/pissed, then go read a book to lower the blood pressure. The mind works best when it is open.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Of course the us government is evil but you need to pull your dam head out, and realise this ISN'T rascism its the dam truth! It's only rascist when people like you start complaining like you do wake up and smell the coffee man they are a huge problem and they get away with it because of people like you pulling the race card. **** wake up!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by Acharya

Why do you say I have not read the Quran?
Some quotes from the Quran that advocates seperation, violence, and war:

You really don't want to start on this track. I can tit-for-tat you with Bible verses that eclipse those from the Qur'an.

And that proves nothing other than that both religions are equally violent ...

Islam is argubly more violent in 'current' times than Christianity is. Both are wrong, both are plagues and both should be abolished.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I understand the concerns of the OP, if this was going on in the US we would be raging too.

What I find most interesting in this is how free he is to express his opinion. Hmm, in a nation where freedom of speech is paramount Political Correctness shames anyone who has a negative view of minorities. I am not saying I agree with the OP on all counts at all, I just see the difference in expression of a person from a nation where Political Correctness has not run amok!

I know that here in Rochester, the corner stores that are owned by those who follow Islam regularly purchase stolen items from the addicts and sell them at 3 times what they are worth. They curse and swear at people constantly and are past rude. They make most of their money off Beer and Cigarettes and sell plenty of pork and Playboy but close up shop for a couple hours on Friday for religious observances.

Hypocrisy is flagrant in all religions, Islam is no different.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i feel sorry for the op, as usual the vultures have gone straight in at his jugular without any actual thought for what the guy is really saying , hes not slating islam or the quran, hes describing a situation that he experiences and sharing his view, we are all adult enough to let someone have an opinion arent we ?

you may have hit the nail on the head with the under policing thing tho !!

i havent had any really bad experiences with islam / muslims any other religious part of society, im not religious and frankly i dont understand why people put so much energy into fighting over beliefs, you believe what you want, im fine with it, just dont preach to me and well be fine, preach to me and i wont listen.....cool ?

op its a shame that people have given you a bit of a rough ride here, i cant help you out in anyway apart from to say dont move to england !!! lol

peace

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

But why is this criminal activity presented as if it a characteristic of an entire group rather than individual criminal activity?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by fapython

Now I have a question for you that i would like you to answer as honestly as possible.

When Muslims don't do what you say, (I mean you didn't give us a time frame or anything so it's impossible to say what is going to happen 1000 years from now.) But when Muslims don't do what you say, will you understand that the whole world will be laughing at you, or will we need signs?

If you want to see Middle Eastern culture in America, might I suggest Dearborn Michigan. Really is a pretty nice place.

ROFLMFAO LOL ROFLMFAO OMFG>.... Are you kidding ??? I live right by dearborn.. Its a dirty mess... Wow people on here will just make stuff up to fit their view!!

Dearborn is dirty !!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join