It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the west should fear muslims

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am more concerned with the Faux Christian.
The righteousness with which they commit genocide bespeaks a certain insanity...
Just look up residential schools
with tax dollars no less
oh hey, look at Iraq and DU, several thousand Hiroshima's worth...
Well it says that in the bible it would be turned into an uninhabitable wasteland for eons....
wow, the bible is coming true.
grab the kids Martha, were going to heaven soon...

WE hate Muslims because they have oil they have opium, they have lithium, they have resources, they have strategic land...
but primarily because they aren't pussy whipped by satanic bankers who own their butts as dept slaves...
any other excuses are just gibberish...

who radicalized and installed their governments again?
Carter Reagan BP and the CIA
oh..they are all christians..as was Lawrence of Arabia,,,
good movie, I highly recommend it.

hate to spoil some good rants with some facts but hey...its a forum

PS
I think Adevoc has been making some very good points.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Just trying to shed some light on someone so obviously
IN THE DARK on so many things, islam being one of them.
It is not just i that has recently become aware of the
true darkness of islam, and i find it interesting that a
satanist is so quick to defend a religion. You say you dont
have a master, isnt satan your master? Same as islam!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
you all know that the christians are the only group of people actively seeking peace in jerusalem right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
and ya, wheres vlad when you need him!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ok, thats it. deleting ats from my link bar.

this is ridiculous racism. laughable and sad.

once a thread like this reaches the main page...this site has turned into a waste of time.. i smell an agenda.

later ats.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Acharya, you are very brave to post honestly here. ATS has disinfo agents who support the NWO agenda -- which includes supporting Islam as a totalitarian control tool.

I don't know if you've read "The Truth about Muhammad" by Robert Spencer. Spencer has had so many death threats for daring to tell the truth.

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. Sadly, it's NOT surprising and it will only get worse.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

No you can not find such verses from the New Testament. Not all faiths are equal, not all cultures have equal merit. Which religion is most likely from God?

A) The religion that calls us to love our enemies and love our neighbors as ourselves or...
B) The religion that calls us to smite the unbelievers on the neck and or to enslave them and make them pay extra taxes.

I know if you are a leftist you'll pick B), because you've swapped evil for good and good for evil. However I think the source of the muslim religion is self evident.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SevenThunders]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

See all the stars you have? There's a reason for that.

Your wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just for the record I am a Christian, having said that I have a very close friend who is a Muslim. My friend is one of the kindest most giving people I know. The only real difference I see in him is his refusal to eat pork, otherwise if you where to hear either of us talking about our God or our beliefs you would think we where both of the same faith. Hate of any group, religion or ethnicity is what fuels most of the problems we face here on earth. Please open your mind to a more peaceful way, we have enough of a voice here on ATS to make a difference in this world.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Google "Malmo Jews" and understand why Islam must be stopped. it is only one small incident but when put together with thousands of other incidents then you have a problem that can't be ignored.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I stopped reading once you started comparing IQs of developing nations with western nations

You are generalizing a whole people based on the actions and behaviors of few. I personally studied with a lot of Muslims, and did business in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and other ME countries...trust me when I say this, the IQ of those people isn't lower

Anyway, generalizing a while people is never good. Personally, I don't believe in god because we have no proof...does that mean it's ok for me to call all Christians delusional and dumb? Of course not! Just like you can't criticize a whole people.

If you'd grown up in a Middle Eastern country, you would think nothing of it...just like you think nothing of it when Christians go to church on Sundays, or when they say you can't have premarital sex. It's based on cultures and traditions, and as long as they don't push their values on you, you have no right to meddle in their affairs!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouseemetoo

This is very deceptive. A so called peace loving moderate muslim can be radicalized in a single night by delving deeper into Islam. Often with the help of Saudi funded Wahabbi's.

translating-jihad.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am from Switzerland and know just how it is. The weird thing is, it seems like some conspiracy how Muslim immigrants are so openly welcomed in such a large quantity when everyone knows it is causing tons of social and political problems, not to mention the raised rates of crime.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
I am from Switzerland and know just how it is. The weird thing is, it seems like some conspiracy how Muslim immigrants are so openly welcomed in such a large quantity when everyone knows it is causing tons of social and political problems, not to mention the raised rates of crime.

Dude, you can't seriously claim Switzerland got a "Muslim issue"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Fear muslims? I think the muslims are going to fear the West before this is over with, they surely aren't making any friends as far as I can see.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
The weird thing is, it seems like some conspiracy how Muslim immigrants are so openly welcomed ...

Are you serious? I thought everyone in europe knew about this plan. It's been talked about for quite some time.

www.jihadwatch.org...

The gist is that there was an active plan to replace christianity with the muslim religion in europe as a means to fight Israel and American hegemony. The plan was ultimately successful, as it's quite clear that many europeans absolutely hate American and Israel for seemingly no rational reason, and europe is turning into Eurabia. Congratulations, I hope your chains rest lightly, since the Muslim religion is incompatible with democratic principles.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Acharya

Why don’t you directly answer me about your own lies?

The Quran itself and Muhammad has praised Christians and Muslims have lived with them throughout history. It also criticizes them. So what.
Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie.

Also, cetrtainly not all that history has been positive but to single out a group is bigotry of the worst and ignorant kind.

I challenge your heart and intelligence. It is wanting!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

Inforeal, here I was bopping thru this thread looking at all Islamophile trolls, until I came to your:

"Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie."

I'm looking at my old copy of the Koran (Qu'ran). It says here just after the intro:

627 AD "The Jewish tribe of Qurayza raided by Muhammad; some 800 men beheaded (only one Jew abjuring his religion to save his life) and all the women and children sold as slaves."

My copy was printed in 1972, translated by N.J. Dawood, an Iraqi Muslim.

Some books say only 700 Jewish men were beheaded at Qurayza.

A mass murderer who had people killed for refusing to accept him as a "True Prophet of God" invented this "religion."

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Islam no more spreads hate and intolerance than Christianity., which has done so for centuries.

Christianity preaches love, compassion, and tolerance, but has none of these if you fall outside the realms of "normal christian behaviour". There are too many instances of your intolerant, vengeful, hateful god in the Bible to mention here - I only have 4000 characters left. Kicked out of the garden of Eden for eating an apple? Come on!

Regarding Muslims spreading hate, what about the hate in the millions of Americans who are standing against Obama's speech on Friday in which he upheld the constitutional rights of Muslims to build thier mosque near Ground Zero? It's all about freedom of religion guaranteed under the Constitution, not about Obama's support for a mosque at this particular location. Most Americans don't understand that Obama was simply stating a fact, that Muslims have as much Constitutional right to freedom of religion as to any other religious group, whether or not you like it.

Many Americans are asking that no more mosques be allowed to be built inside America, period. The only way that this can happen is if the US Government scraps the portion of the Constitution allowing for freedom of religion, AND the portion of the Constitution seperating Church and State. Once the state is involved in religious affairs, there is no seperation.

Be careful what you wish for. No religious freedom = no freeedom for ANY religion. No seperation of Church and State means that th e government has full control over your religion, which is basically what a communist government does.

I'm glad I'm a theocrat, the freeist of religions.

America, be VERY careful what you wish for. The Government might take you up on your request.

NWO Policy

1) Create a problem (Create the Muslims as the enemy, have a President publicly remind the citizens that this enemy is protected under the Constitution).
2) Escalate the problem
3) Have the public demand the answer to the problem that you wanted in the first place (scrapping of religious freedom).

Have you noticed that there is a push in America to have the Constitution changed in several places at once right now? Religious freedom, citizenship for illegal immigrant babies, to name a couple. If they push for many things at the same time, be careful about what they will also do behind the scenes.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Acharya

Why don’t you directly answer me about your own lies?

The Quran itself and Muhammad has praised Christians and Muslims have lived with them throughout history. It also criticizes them. So what.
Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie.

Also, cetrtainly not all that history has been positive but to single out a group is bigotry of the worst and ignorant kind.

I challenge your heart and intelligence. It is wanting!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

Inforeal, here I was bopping thru this thread looking at all Islamophile trolls, until I came to your:

"Muhammad never murdered anyone for their belief. To say such a thing is a lie."

I'm looking at my old copy of the Koran (Qu'ran). It says here just after the intro:

627 AD "The Jewish tribe of Qurayza raided by Muhammad; some 800 men beheaded (only one Jew abjuring his religion to save his life) and all the women and children sold as slaves."

My copy was printed in 1972, translated by N.J. Dawood, an Iraqi Muslim.

Some books say only 700 Jewish men were beheaded at Qurayza.

A mass murderer who had people killed for refusing to accept him as a "True Prophet of God" invented this "religion."

SeaWind

In the Bible, there are MANY instances of the Christian God wiping out entire CITIES and ARMIES because of their belief system, even whole countries, and at one point, the entire planet (except for Noah and his family in the Ark).

Who's the bigger mass murderer here?

I'm neither Christian, Jewish, or Muslim, just pointing out the futility of religious arguments.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As a footnote, the amount of hate on ATS, and intolerance for anyone diffeerent from you is absolutely staggering.

I'm getting a lot closer to checking out of this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join