It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE unhappy with release of alleged Israeli agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

UAE unhappy with release of alleged Israeli agent

edition.cnn.com

(CNN) -- The United Arab Emirates on Saturday expressed concern about a German court's decision to release an alleged Israeli agent being investigated in connection with a Hamas leader's murder in Dubai.

The suspected agent, who often uses the alias Uri Brodsky, is under investigation for helping obtain a false German passport allegedly used by one of the killers in January.

The UAE's foreign ministry said it's worried about Brodsky's release on bail and his freedom to return to Israel during the probe, the state-run WAM reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What is this, a joke?
A spy, connected in an international murder and used forged passport is allowed to walk free and go back to his country? I am ready to bet a large sum of money that you won't hear of this guy again.
I can't imagine this happening for a russian or chinese spy on lesser charges. It sure seems that Germany badly wanted this spy just to protect him.
What a f'ed up world we are in.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I had a feeling that as soon as this guy was handed to Germany by Poland, that he'd get the kid gloves treatment and probably skip any bail.

Seems I have been right so far!
This just shows again the skewed thinking and subservience to Israeli wishes by our own governments. I often wonder just what the hold is that they have over our leaders, as others do not get this preferred treatment.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There's a good chance as the OP says, that the murder suspect is never seen again.

If Israel can get him away to safety where he will not stand trial, they will.

new topics

top topics

join