It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By now people should've noticed new BRIGHT STAR!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I noticed this Brightest A$$ star after watching transformers 2 on its debut which was summer of 2009. I am assuming that there are manys ls aike me which have noticed this star which is bright as the moon!!!! I have seen some posts on ats and godlikeproductions etc referring to this unusual phenomenon but it never quite got the attention that it should.
I know it is unusual, you know that it is unusual. But unfortunately, the general public doesn't seem to be aware. I have noticed this BRIGHT STAR for over ONE YEAR...!!!***

So I am starting this thread for people who find this phenomenon very new, unusual and different.
IF YOU, LIKE ME, HAVE NOTICED THIS ANOMALOUS BRIGHT STAR, POST HERE!!!

This is a SIMPLE SURVEY, IF YOU HAVE NOTICED SOMETHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THIS STAR SAY YES. IF YOU HAVE NOT, THEN SAY NO.

????

[edit on 15-8-2010 by saabacura]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
I noticed this Brightest A$$ star after watching transformers 2 on its debut which was summer of 2009.

I'm confused ... what's the link that you're inferring exists between this alleged "bright star" and the release of a scifi movie ? How is an astronomical body and a movie even remotely related ?

[edit on 15/8/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So as for me, I watched Transformers 2 on I think Summer of 2009 when it came out. So I saw it on 12AM that night. After finishing the film, I thought to myself, Jezz I wish I had a Bumblebee. Then I looked up into the sky and saw this BRIGHT star that I had never seen before in my life. I told my friends, look what is that thing. One of my friend said, it is a blimp. The other one said, it was a star or a plane. None of them noticed this thingy.

So what you say?? Yes or No and why.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

If you read it carefully, I have never made a relation between watching transformers 2 and witnessing this bright star.

I just want you to answer, HAVE YOU NOTICED THE BRIGHT STAR???

You should answer either, YES or NO.
THE END

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

So this is how you should answer.

((EXAMPLE ON HOW TO RESPOND))

1) Yes, I have noticed this Big MOFO star which I have never seen so far in me life...

OR

2) No, I have seen it before. It is infact, Venus...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Can you tell us where this star is? And no I dont mean "look up in the sky or its in Hollywood." In what constellation, coordinates, etc...where is this star located?? Which hemisphere is it or you for that matter in??

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Oh that bright star! Yes I have seen it.

It comes up in the morningtime, and goes down at night time, but you cant look at it, or you will go blind.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Do you honestly believe that a sudden new bright star can appear in the sky without the astronomical community not going ape!!!!! Why not read some astronomy magazine like Sky and Telescope.

I saw a Jupiter and it was bright.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Can you tell us where this star is? And no I dont mean "look up in the sky or its in Hollywood." In what constellation, coordinates, etc...where is this star located?? Which hemisphere is it or you for that matter in??

NO DON'T BE LIKE THAT!!!!
Like I said above in my EXAMPLE ON HOW YOU SHOULD RESPOND.....

either

1) YES
OR
2) NO

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Location.

Date.

Direction.

Time.

Elevation.

Without all of these, there is no way of telling what star/planet/transformer it was.

Answer these truthfully and I'll tell you what you saw.

[edit on 15/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My answer: NO.

But then again, I haven't been going out all too much lately. We've had a few of these threads, but to the best of my knowledge they were always debunked as something else, perhaps you can get a picture, how often do you see it? Then this thread might have something to go on...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Location.

Date.

Direction.

Time.

Elevation.

Without all of these, there is no way of telling what star/planet/transformer it was.

Answer these truthfully and I'll tell you what you saw.

[edit on 15/8/10 by Chadwickus]

I am afraid YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS...
READ MY 2 POSTS CAREFULLY....
AND ANSWER...
Yes or No!!!!!!

(IS IT THIS HARD?)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Yes! Yes! I have seen it! But I think it has something to do with the showing of "The Last Exorcism", due out in theaters on August 27th.

Thank God the kids will be in school, while I view the movie during old folks time that afternoon. Otherwise.....................yikes.........

And yes, I have seen this big MOFO "star" recently, and it's Venus.

Thank God it's not Mars, suddenly coming so close to the Earth, again, for the last time in about 500 million or whatever years, and it will look as big as the moon! Yikes!

Oh, it's August again, yes? Heh.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Ah, you're just playing stupid games I see.

My mistake in attempting to assist you.

As you were.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ah, you're just playing stupid games I see.

My mistake in attempting to assist you.

As you were.

Please, be Nice to me. All I asked of you was to answer my SURVEY.
Which was YES or NO. I am guessing you are saying NO.

THANKS

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Sorry, Can't answer with just Yes or No.
You may miss understand my reasoning behind my answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello there. I wish I could answer "YES" or "NO" but you have FAILED at giving us any specific coordinates of where your "BIG MOFO STAR" is! Please understand we have no idea which "BIG MOFO STAR" your talking about! Note where the star is located in the sky then download an application called Stellarium. If its really as big as you have said it is, it should be easy to click in Stellarium to identify what you have been looking at.

And a little advice... being courteous and respectful of other member's questions and comments will go a lot farther than restricting their replies to "YES" or "NO" Just some common sense buddy.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Hi, rangersdad, this is a survey.
Just say yes: it is abnormally bright
or no: i've seen it before.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join