It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada & US Have The Most Dangerous Food in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just for a bit of background...

His Website

Shiv Chopra’s name has become synonymous with food safety. He and fellow scientists have waged many battles over 4 decades against a succession of Canadian federal ministries of health and helped to protect the food supply worldwide.

The following videos are a recent interview he has given. I highly recommend listening to the whole 80 minutes, as he provides numerous updates on the scene of food safety, which is rapidly changing and incredibly difficult to keep track of, if you have a life. Anyone who is aware of the corruption of Monsanto should know this man's name, he has been on the front lines for a long time.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Son of Will]

[Mod Edit: Trimmed large external text quote, inserted proper external quote tags.]

Please read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That's what happens when you run a food source based on safe until proven deadly vs deadly until proven safe like they have in the EU. btw, the simplest european food tastes so much better than any food in the US. The bread in europe is leagues ahead of anything in the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It's not just the foods. The medicine is also based on safe until proven deadly vs deadly until proven safe.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Beginning of part 4: ( I'm paraphrasing)

" Millions of animals arrive at the slaughter house DEAD! These animals are used for food production. Nothing is wasted. "

Shocking. We hear stories of death patrols on the slaughter house farms where dead animals are rounded up and used for food production but this is Outrageous.

Again from #4 (paraphrasing)

" All parts on the slaughter house floor. blood, urine, feces, bone, skin, nervous system, guts ect. everything, is picked up, boiled, made into a powder and Fed Back to the food producing animals. All food producing animals eat this even the fish meal fed to fish ! "

~~~~~~~~~

I'm almost done watching these.

Parts 5 and 6 he gets very into the politics of the corruption that goes from the big corporate farms up through the government and how the government is lying to Us, the American people about our food and it's safety.

He talks about exactly what is in our foods and why it's so bad and how the EU has banned 3 out of 5 things that cause sickness and disease and death in humans from OUR FOODS. Disease that is common today, tons of them are directly FROM OUR FOODS, put in our foods by the food processors.

All corporate food producers are guilty of MURDER !

Beginning in 7 he outlines what we can do to fight this by petitioning the FDA to test for health risks (under the existing laws that they should be following!) of these 5 substances ( which was never done) and demand that if they cause any harm, they be Banned !

Also that if the FDA fails to do this which IS Existing Law, that they be prosecuted.

Please everyone concerned about our foods and health safety watch these videos!

This guy is giving you the info in his book for free in these videos because this stuff needs to get out !!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Thanks for watching, and posting those quotes. This whole subject is deadly serious. I personally don't understand people who focus on whales and dolphin hunting, while neglecting the nightmare that exists right here at home. Even if you don't agree with eating meat, if you have an ounce of empathy, you should agree that the animals we do slaughter should be killed in quick, painless, and most of all sanitary conditions.

It's hard to even conceive of a business practice that would be so dirty and unscrupulous as to doing those things mentioned in the interview. But the only reason it exists, and continues, is because people don't know about it! They know it's bad, but for the most part people don't know how bad.

I happen to be vegan but for totally different reasons. I think as the science continues to build up (there is already a gargantuan amount that suggests a vegan diet is the healthiest), interest in meat eating will wane naturally.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I could never be a Vgan, it's against my Southern religion. You know, the religion that says Good ole southern boys should eat fried chicken, eggs and bacon. Plus I'm a Cajun raised in New Orleans and I love my seafood.

I have studied health and nutrition for years (since Herbalife in the 80's) and I love to cook. I eat very little red meat and mostly catch my own fish. Steak I have perhaps once a year.

I'm a strong believer in mostly uncooked or very little heating of veggies. This from Fit for Life by Dr. Harvey Diamond and Natural Hygiene. When we kill the life giving vitamins, minerals, enzymes and trace elements in living foods we turn it into garbage that does not nourish our bodies.

Anyway, I agree, this experts info is Top Notch. The horrors done to our foods that are killing us in the name of making a buck has to be stopped. It's an endless circle of conspiracy that is proven fact. They poison our foods to make us sick and then give us medicine that causes further toxic states in our bodies and make us more sick till they kill us.

All Doctors have been lied to and they in turn lie to us if they know it or not. Doctors need to wake up and smell the pharmaceutical soup, get real, realize that modern drugs are not where it's at and learn to become Real Doctors. Advocating the healthy foods and natural medicine that our bodies crave instead of fight with.

new topics

top topics

join