It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does ATS hate muslims?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
If it's not obvious to you, I will leave this.

You will leave it, because you've got absolutely no evidence to support your claim that there are ''hate-filled'' anti-Muslim posts.

Once again, I'll ask:

Please point me to the bit of zappafan1's post that you think is ''hate filled''.

I would appreciate it if you could point out the ''hate'' bit of the post, and explain to us why you consider it to be ''hate'' filled.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I got my answer from you. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Although, I haven't got my answer from you yet, blud.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In the West, it appears, people are hyper-sensitive to a history of slavery in the 19th century.
Not to be "politically incorrect", but it appears the West is rather uniquelly obsessed with it's guilt.
In fact, slavey in some Islamic countries continues (or is "uncertain"), with hardly even an apology or guilt-ridden statement:

The Arab or Middle Eastern slave trade continued into the early 1900s,[116] and by some accounts continues to this day. Slavery in Morocco was outlawed in the 1930s.[117] As recently as the 1950s, Saudi Arabia had an estimated 450,000 slaves, 20% of the population.[118][119] It is estimated that as many as 200,000 black south Sudanese children and women (mostly from the Dinka tribe sold by the Sudanese Arabs of the north) have been taken into slavery in Sudan during the Second Sudanese Civil War.[120][121] In Mauritania it is estimated that up to 600,000 men, women and children, or 20% of the population, are currently enslaved, many of them used as bonded labor.[122] Slavery in Mauritania was criminalized in August 2007.[123]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-8-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Perhaps, sometimes I think, if I can find what draws me to Islam, I can also find my 'Islamophobia".

Ultimately it is stereotyping and generalizations. Well, I've always loved drumming and music, so I love this song:
www.youtube.com...

However, it cannot make it that great for me.
There's a lot of issues, and so far none have been addressed.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As we're still extremely short on what the OP is claiming, I'll repeat:

OK, we're getting nobody on ATS saying that they ''hate'' Muslims.
We are getting no proof or examples of ''hatred'' against Muslims on ATS.

Should this thread be consigned to the [HOAX!] bin ?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Well, after so many posts, one cannot say: it's a" hoax".
But, the OP does end his initial post with a startling message of some unknown group. I do wonder who that could be?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Well, after so many posts, one cannot say: it's a" hoax".
But, the OP does end his initial post with a startling message of some unknown group. I do wonder who that could be?

Mate, I'm still waiting in anticipation for someone to provide a link to anti-Muslim ''hate'' on ATS.

The longer I wait, the more I realise that this supposed scenario is just a figment of the imagination of some ATSers.

There are no ''hate-filled'' comments regarding Muslims on ATS.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
this is like asking why does Arizona hate illegals, or why does America hate France, it's a false generalization in making an organization into a human being with feelings, emotions, and preferences. Now if you asked, why does certain ATS members hate muslims, that would be okay, but an organization is not a human, nor does it ever have complete consensus, not even in a religious institution do you have 100 percent consensus, so, in other words, why are all rocks so hard headed?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by hadriana
Muslims have every right in the world to practice what they believe, but they don't have a right to infringe on my God Given right to life or equality which the US is sworn to uphold as SELF-EVIDENT.

Just out of curiosity, who said that God gave you any right?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can we all just move on? I'm tired of all the hate. To all of you that waste your time and energy on hate, please open your mind and grow up. It only takes one bad apple with a worm to ruin the whole bunch.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

Hi,
It's not ATS that hates Muslims, it's individual people who appear to or actually do. But they can be excused due to their current world view being dictated by Media and accepted without question.

Oil is everywhere, and the only reason Australia buys oil from overseas is because one Liberal Government in the early 80's signed us up to OPEC despite our own ability to provide more than enough oil for our own consumption.

So it would seem an agenda was at play then that still reverberates these many years later.

As for why the U.S. imports oil from said countries is beyond me when there are sufficient supplies available locally. Again maybe that is an agenda at play?

Hate is a strong and misunderstood word today. I see it being misused here much of the time, which in itself is saddening really.

Human beings are all the same.. doesn't really matter to me what country you were born in, what religion you attach to, etc, as long as you are an honourable, honest, caring human being... which we know is lacking in the world today.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't hate them - I just hate a lot of the teachings of their religion.

It's a big difference hating a person and hating some of the things they believe.

I find a lot of Islamic beliefs on the far side of the spectrum of liberty than what I am used to, than what I hold dear.

It's not Muslims I dislike, it's Islam.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First of all: ATS has nothing to do with the opinions of it's members
Second: ATS has some quality problems that is inherent with it's fast growing membership
Third: The opinions represent a (very sad) movement in US public opinion towards muslims

You cannot fight generalization with generalization.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Now, I do not hate Muslims. There are two sides to every religion, that being a peace loving search for enlightenment and the other being fanatical, willing to force people to their way of thinking.

Take these photos for example:

www.freerepublic.com...

This shows the evil side of Islam. It is not the view shared by all Muslims. I have personal relationships with many Muslims and they deplore this sort of behaviour. Now you may ask why I have shown only Muslims in a bad light. My answer is, try and find an article that will show Christians or Jews in a similar light on the Internet. You will not. Most of the time it is the MSM that try to condition our thinking. The flavour at the moment is Muslim bashing.

I fully understand the frustration that a peace-loving Muslims feels when photos and threads appear that give the impression that all Muslims hate and want to kill.

If you want to research a truly evil cult/religion, I suggest to focus on Scientology.

Rant over. I hope that my disjointed post makes sense.

Peace and love to all faiths. Trust in your God and seek enlightenment, not hatred.

P.S.

FYI

www.religioustolerance.org...

Please take time to flick through this too.

[edit on 16/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

[edit on 16/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Religion is just a power game and the sooner people wake up to that fact the higher the consciousness will be of the collective.

Is anyone else getting tired of this site inciting muslim-hatred? Are people tired of persecuting the jews? In England its 'hate the pakistanis", in the us its 'hate the muslims/ blacks/ mexicans/ rednecks/ native Indians" in Ireland its 'hate the catholics, or hate the protestants (take your pick)". In Aussie the system runs its program of 'hate the Aborigines" but Aussie is pretty much a mixed culture population now so it's not as prevalent as it once was. But you certainly don't hear of 'Aborigine-hate killings'.

It seems to very much depend on which country you live in in this world as to which group of humanity you will be conditioned to hate.

And just for a bit of generalization there's the 'HATE THE GAYS, and HATE THE JEWS" "HATE FAT PEOPLE" and hey while we're on the subject, 'JUST HATE EVERYONE FOR THE SAKE OF IT'.

System=10 Vs. Humanity=0 The system wins as long as people carry hatred in their hearts, the system wins. For god's sake when will people wake up to it all?

And the system wins every time because generally people are too dozey to think for themselves and to realize that the bottom line is, WE ARE ALL HUMAN (whoa new concept!!) and get this

BREAKING NEWS!!: WE ARE ALL MADE OF BLOOD, SKIN, AND BONES (in the physical) and no one religion or race is any better or worse than another!!! OH MY GOD, SHOCKING NEWS!! We are all made of ENERGY as any scientist that's not owned by the system will tell you.

In New Zealand here, people just accept the different cultures and the different peoples, we don't have to HATE ANYONE THAT'S DIFFERENT TO US, (wish the rest of the world would wake up).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a MIND-BLOWING CONCEPT: Why not try tolerance? As in TOLERANCE, even acceptance of others different to self? Why play along with the system and remain sucked-in to the whole concept of hatred??? hatred of others?

Here's a CHALLENGE: Why not, from this day forward (just for the rest of your lifetime) try that freaky old concept of ACCEPTANCE-TOLERANCE-LOVE?? Is it that hard and unfathomable? Is it beyond being possible?

Meditate/ ponder on this: ACCEPTANCE TOLERANCE LOVE

[edit on 16-8-2010 by kiwitina948]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Need you OP really ask this question?

I assume you sincerely don't know the hate that is masked as a "holy book" called quran?

Let me quote some passages and see why the rest of the world might find muslims/islam a threat:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76 But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4

Do i really need to say more? Every religion has its own sick aspects, but islam must be the worst.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
Religion is just a power game and the sooner people wake up to that fact the higher the consciousness will be of the collective.

It has certainly become that way, I definitely agree.

But then spirituality is something very different to religion.

There is the dark side, and then there is the light.............

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I wonder what kind of response this post would have got, if it had been posted on tuesday 11th september 2001.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by union_jack]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack
I wonder what kind of response this post would have got, if it had been posted on tuesday 11th september 2001.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by union_jack]

Interesting question, as most of us here, based on overwhelming discussion of the evidence, now believe Israel and the Zionists were behind 911.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join