It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The Ayatollah had nothing on Mohamed! Speaking of highly sexed - these are extracts from his teachings - Please go to www.thereligionofpeace.com...
For more
From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and fondle her.

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Dont you think if Billions of People on the Planet indulged in sodomizing animals and children we'd have heard about it by now?

Billions? Does it take billions of people doing it to make it worthy of vitriolic critique? Why isn't hundreds, thousands or millions enough?

I would be very curious as to the extent this book is proliferated in Iran or elsewhere, if anyone has some figures. Did this sell 10 copies, hundreds of copies, or thousands? Millions?

When I see visions of my brother sodomizing my father in law I kind of...just....get....SICK!

and MAD. But let me be clear and add "mad at him for writing this, for a man of such powerful political and religious stature."

I wouldn't mind someone quoting some similarly disgusting practices out of the Talmud. I looked for while and did not immediately see anything quite like this book.

And so far this debate is not over. Several sources claim this book is 100% real and quote entire translations from it. I even had one person u2u me telling me it is real.

Poor friggin kids. They're just kids.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Im familiar with the charges against Islam but Im also familar with Iranian people. For them sodomizing kids and animals is completely unheard of and even implying it is a HUGE Insult. Sodomy is a grave SIN in Islam (Shia and Sunni).

Similarily, most Catholics are decent people and repeatedly implying that they worship pedophiles or are such is intended to demean and humiliate.

Same with Jews and Blood Libel and similar hardcore-propaganda.

I agree that the higher-ups in Iran, including the current Regime, have a sadistical-pervert streak (and they are allowing these creeps to have Nuclear Power) in the way they treat women, homosexuals etc.

But the implication that Islam is all about mating animals and children is wrong. Its wrong to even suggest it because it is insulting. Its stuff like this that causes wars.

War-and-Violence causing hate-speech now passes as normal Internet Conversation, thats what disturbs me here.

I think your OP could have focussed in more on Khomeini himself and whether he actually wrote that. Instead you have people posting here saying "muslims *** animals". Thats not good.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I think your OP could have focussed in more on Khomeini himself and whether he actually wrote that. Instead you have people posting here saying "muslims *** animals". Thats not good.

Well you DO SEE that this is in SW. I asked if it was true. I have seen several sources that say it is true, while others say it is BS. But ok, point noted. I know just the person to ask about this in my RL. I'll see what I can do.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Just like you, I want to know whether this was written by the man or not. I think its very important to find out. VERY important. So Im glad you made this thread.

Im more pissed off about the people who show up here going "Oh, those muslims are so evil. They rape animals".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Such ( reading such) acts does turn the stomach of any person with common sence and healthy moral, no matter which religion.

Therefore I say that this can only be written by someone who has these perverted and sick cravings and urges and wants to justify them to the public (and probably himself).

If this is written by someone much respected by the community he will probably succed to convince many and can these practises start to live a life of its own.

Just imagine that a pedophile pope make it official that intercourse with children is allowed by God. I bet that many katholics will belief him and accept it as true and 'do-able'. After a generation or two it will be considered normal by most if someone prefers children instead of someone their own age.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by zatara]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whats the warning for?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i don't know. what did you say?

wait, that's not good advice. maybe you shouldn't answer that question.

i don't usually read this thread. half of the title just repulses me.

i think it is the part about sex with children and animals.

i just thought i would come see the last couple posts to see why this thread is lingering on our ATS boards.

i came. i saw. i'm still wondering.

bye,
et

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Maybe he is writing a documentary on his own life.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I could find this for you !
your question and some answers !!

islamquest.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join