It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ayatollah Khomeini’s Book: Sex with Children and Animals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

No rants are okay, in my book anyway. Just don't go down the line of all men are evil! Kidding.

The only way this translation will stack up is by finding an Arabic scholar who cites this 'fourth volume'. This has been doing the rounds for years on the internet and it all remains unverifiable .

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ok, it is not Islam, at all.

First of all, Iran is mostly Shia, which is around 10% of Muslims in the world.

I know it is NOT Islam practices, it's almost laughable. Shia and Sunni Islam

share some religious belief but that is about it. Not saying that Shia have

practices described by "Khomeni" . I have never heard of such "Luciferian"

practices associated to Islam.

Sorry ! Not Islam !

Although I'm sure some of you would love it to be true

[edit on 15-8-2010 by samsamm9]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I can't believe ATS administrators and moderators allowed this anti-Islam slanders to exist here.

What is wrong is wrong. What is right is right. Islam sternly forbids incest, sodomy, bestiality and unconstitutional marriage/sex. Islam is the only religion in the world that clearly forbids homosexual relationships and acts.

It's OK for anyone to dislike or hate Islam. It's his/her choice. But to spread, condone or endorse slander is too much.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

It is really the saddest thing to read over and over again,

but it is a reality now. So much hate is directed towards Islam, and it seems it's

the thing to do on ATS lately.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it was going to take before I was accused of hating Muslims. Not long.

But too freaking bad. It's not why I posted the fricken thread. I put the damn thing in skunk works, asking if it was true, to try and vet this story.

I did not post it as real. But I suppose you can't read. Or didn't want to read. Well fricken READ the OP!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I am a Muslim hating scumbag.

Well you know what? I don't give a flying crap what in heck you say because I posted it here for honest opinions on the story. You're not going to intimidate me in the least. BS. I can post a story in SW if it needs vetting, and that's exactly what I did.

Go cry somewhere else, and take your accusations and sodomize them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ok, I will put aside the disgusted feelings I got while reading this for the soul purpose of giving someone a chance to prove that the information obtained is false;eventhough, I have a feeling it isnt. Though, I will let those out there who say BS to this, give us credible reason as to why this is all just BS.

I dont think anyone on this site wants any of this to be true, so please, for the love of whomever, debunk this if you can, cause I sure as hell cant.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

I can't believe ATS administrators and moderators allowed this anti-Islam slanders to exist here.

They let anti-Jewish and anti-Christian filth permeate the site, so why not this?

As far as the OP's post goes, I'm not sure I would believe it. Though I can't find anything to refute it. If true it would be a good look into that madman's mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Errr, BULL#!

I'm a Muslim (elhamdullilah) and he's NOT my religious leader. Never heard of him. Since he's from Iran I guess he's a Shiite (Shia beliefs) and not a Sunni anyway.

But it seems that 'volume four' hasn't ever been written anyway. Seriously...

OP:

Visit a local mosque and ask the Imam or any other Muslim there. I can see him 'kicking your ass' for such an insult.

Anyway, I guess you got your answer - which is clearly no, not true.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In defense of the OP he states a hope that this alleged fourth book is a fabrication. Which it most certainly is as there is nothing out there verifying it. All sources for this translation appear to come from anti-Islamic websites and this story has been doing the rounds for years. Inflammatory, yes. True, no.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You posted it here for debate yet your first contrasting view you slate it, and humiliate the poster? Nice debate.

Wasn't there like a massive thread the other day about threads like this, where most people agreed on the deterioration of this site?

I would say this book is a load of w@nk, but then who knows for sure, fundamentalism in any form generally results in ridiculous practises!

Enjoy the rest of your well balanced debate.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here's a good discussion i saw in the comments section about khomeini's book and its concepts

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So did he write this or not?

Google comes up with a lot of hits, but no original source.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here in the Police State UK in the year 2010. When our people in power want to carry out their sex rituals on children all they have to do is to slap a D notice on the only to willing media and nothing gets said or done about the act. But, yes the mother/father/child who dares to say anything gets a mental act imposed (and ends up in one), children taken away and handed to more sex/abuse hungry State instituations, bank accounts frozen, people are killed etc etc

Google Holly Greg, visit TPUC.org - open your sleepy eyes!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is just beyond evil.

If true and I have looked it up on various sites and I believe it to be then we as Humans should all feel a tinge of sadness and shame.

Nothing should allow this type of thing to happen. EVER EVER EVER

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Ever read the Torah or seen a real Jewish circumcision where the Rabbi leans down and SUCKS THE BLOOD FROM THE PENIS?

The sucking the blood from the penis thing is not even remotely the norm in Jewish circumcision. There was some ancient practice of that in some places, but it wasn't universal even then. I've been to many an Orthodox Jewish bris and have never seen a Rabbi do this. It's considered weird and strange to almost all modern Jews. There is nothing "real" about it in Jewish practice and when that one Mohel who was doing it got caught a few years ago, it was news to every Jew I knew that such a practice even existed, now or in the past. It ain't 'real.'

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Errr, BULL#!

I'm a Muslim (elhamdullilah) and he's NOT my religious leader. Never heard of him. Since he's from Iran I guess he's a Shiite (Shia beliefs) and not a Sunni anyway.

Since you brought it up, please tell us what is the difference between Shiite and Sunni Muslims?

Perhaps we could understand an analogy like the difference between Catholics and Baptists but I am just guessing. Even though Catholics and Baptists both claim to be Christian, they have many radically different beliefs. Is that how it is? Whats the difference?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

im a muslim and agree with you on this BUT its only in shia's religion
, yes its there in his book but its in arabic and farsi , and i have never seen an english version of it, but you wont find it in the sunnies books , why?

simply because sunnies folow the teaching of prophet Mohammed .

why do i call shia a religion ? because their teachings were made after the death of prophet Mohammed by a man called Abdullah ibno saba who was originally a jew (not trying to attack jews here so please dont misunderstand me) he was with the qurayshies against prophet Mohamed , but when Islam took over every thing over there he converted to Islam just to take the chance when ever the opportunity was there to bring down this religion from within , and so he was successful in doing so by creating this belief which is called shia.

there is more but i just wanted to answer this and clarify it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Since you brought it up, please tell us what is the difference between Shiite and Sunni Muslims?

Whats the difference?

Oh boy...
Tighten your seat belts and lock the doors, this is gonna get bumpy.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
race has nothing to do with this.
this happens all over the world.
not long ago the friend of the family
would have his way with a child.
if it was found out it was husht up.
just look at the catholic church!
a heaven for pedos.
I was told about a muslim girl 6 and a man,
who rape’t her.
the suddenly when to live in there home country again.
so no investigation could take place.
all over the world all kinds of people are doing this.
they are getting better at hiding together. sick!
so stop the bull about race or religion.

if some one who is not local trys to sell you a animal.
don't buy it!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

my common sense is tingling...

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

GOOD GOD MAN!

sweat jesus, joseph, mother mary, and budha even!

i knew you would show up, sorry i misspelled your name, but reading that late last night almost gave me a headache. this planet has issues.

WE ALL live in a REAL BIG VACUUM.

and some people think that it SUCKS?

no kidding?

why doesn't someone just author a thread called:

Mohammad, True Prophet of Allah, or just Gabriels' BEOTCH?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join