It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have the Right to be Racist, Bigoted, and Hateful

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The line about light and sound was meant for you amusement.

As I said you clearly enquire, and therefore you seek to learn. I don't believe that you simply take in what you learn and form no conclusions.
You are clearly articulate, and intellegent. The opinions you have formed from your research must therefore have the merit of reasonable consideration. Thus, whatever anyone has told you in the past, expressing your thoughts could only be well received by those of minds equally well possessed as yours.

It the above counts as a judgement of you ...tough!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
P.S. - I'm quite old and have no idea what U2U means. Please enlighten.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Judas Goat

I agree that here in the Uk the line between murder and manslaughter is not easily understood.

If someone accidentally kills another in the course of dispute or neglectful activity then that is manslaughter.

If someone engages in a deliberate act of harm unto another and brings about their death, intentionally of otherwise, that is murder.

If someone sets out to target another with deliberate intent to bring about that persons death that is premeditated murder.

Hope this helps.

(BTW - none of the above should be in any way encouraged!)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasGoat
I live in the UK and here racism is illegal (it's covered under the public order act) and if that were to change in favour of some insanely liberal idealism regarding free speach I think I'd have move to a saner country.

This is interesting, since I've seen many people from the UK posting online to express hate for the muslim immigrants there. I don't think the legislation is working if people still have racist ideas/feelings. Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All I have to say is, just because you can do something, doesnt mean you should. Sure we all have a right to our opinions, but the problem is the people. Just because you can think something, doesnt mean you should. Imagine if everyone was still racist of non-whites here in the US. Even though there free to think it, there holdin humanity back from becoming more stronger, smarter, strong minded, overall certain ways of thinking holds people back from progress if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You have the Right to be Racist, Bigoted, and Hateful

If you think you can get away with it.

And if you don't mind showing the whole world what a creep you are.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh hell yeah! O.P.

While we’re at it, why not let our superiors have their superior way with the masses uh? If their superior bloodline propels them to treat us like cattle, why should any of us object? Of course we have the right to be pissed about it, but hey, who are we to judge them? That’s probably the nature of things. If in their God-giving authority, their higher intelligence has deduced the present world population needs reduction, why should we revolt? Maybe they know better and their purpose is to fulfill their superior ways with all the free will the Mighty creator had equally given us ALL. We can just ‘ignore’ their agendas and learn to live with our fate.

These NOW conspiracies are only driving us to hate people who just can’t help being their superior selves. WHY people, WHY?!

Let’s stop all this Illuminati bigotry. Let them be damnit!

And yes! This post is totally relevant to the thread.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Your saying its ok for people too harass others with there words? words can be very hurtful and you cant always ignore them. Ignoring it just doesn't make it go away.

People have killed them selfs because of others picking on them. Calling them names and what not. people have killed over it.

I think people Can say what they want,just not if its intended to hurt someone else.I mean, Say a kid just call some other kid this crap everyday forever, then he gets his friends to do it, then they get there friends, I mean one person can only take soo much.

People can say what they want. But if they cant say anything nice at all, They should shut up.

Also

3) You deserve to be imprisoned for harming another person especially if they were only talking crap.

If there talking crap, it is harmful in another way. not psychical harm, But mental, it is still causing damage that cant be seen. The person who is talking crap should also be...Fined or something, Maybe jailed i dont know. But its not acceptable.

its why school shootings happen. From what i know of anyways. People just pick on this kid over and over and over, Its harmful.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by jack01]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
why hate me? what have i done to you?

isn't this a face you can love?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
See, at the end of the day, good will still be good and bad will still be bad. I guess that's what free will is for after all. Angels and demonds shoulds have their fair right to dance so they can prove what they truly are.

The problem is, Bigots, acists and haters like to find excuses for what they are Uh, it's the fluoride! The chemtrails! It's the msm dumbing me down! It's the goverment! It's the NWO turning me into a xenophobe! It's the devil taking my soul!
No, not everybody is a racist, bigot or hater even if everybody has that right. Nobody is perfect but some will always be good and others evil, in their dense self.

And believe me, higher intelligence is goodness's best friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Cool.

SO I have the right to hate the BS we call humanity?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

By the OPs argument you are more than welcome to hate the whole of humanity as long as you admit that you are part of humanity and, therefore, hate yourself as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

By the OPs argument you are more than welcome to hate the whole of humanity as long as you admit that you are part of humanity and, therefore, hate yourself as well.

Same with Love. It goes both ways.

That is the main point of all of this.

If you can ban hate, you can ban love.

The yin and the yang go together.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

LOL You haven't lost me! I'm still on board. I just tend to be a bit terse and to the point occassionally without remembering that the typed word lacks the ability to portray my intended tone!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

George Carlin on Rights. He has an interesting opinion about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Every time we separate ourselves from "negative" and become all "positive" a new "negative" forms due to the law of polarity.

A good metaphor to describe this principal in physics terms would be magnetism.

For instance a magnet has a positive and negative polarity. One repels and one attracts.

What happens when we cut a magnet in half? Top Google answer:

A couple of different things can happen when you cut a magnet in half.If you do it gently you can end up with two magnets. You can think of a magnet as a bundle of tiny magnets, calledmagnetic domains, that are jammed together. Each one reinforces the magnetic fields of the others. Each one has a tiny north and south pole. If you cut one in half, the newly cut faces will become the new north or south poles of the smaller pieces. You could keep slicing smaller and smaller slices like a loaf of bread and keep getting thinner magnets, each with a new set of poles.

This works exactly the same for our emotions and thoughts.

Emphasis placed by myself.
Source: education.jlab.org...

The point is there is no such thing as a 100% negative or a 100% positive human, that is simply now how things work. In reality we are more like 50% positive 50% negative. And it's pretty inescapable.

It is a law of the mechanics of the Universe. I am merely attempting to apply a generalized form of the law of magnetism to our emotions/ideas/spirit/soul, what have you.

A very interesting page to read when thinking of things in such physics perspectives.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_law_for_magnetism

If you can find me a person who is 100% positive or 100% negative in their overall being, it will disprove the law of magnetism, in my view, scientifically.

Because emotions and thoughts are chemicals in our brain charged by an electrical current. It is actually a physical process due to our actual material structure.

If magnetic monopoles were ever discovered to exist, then Gauss's law for magnetism would be disproved.

What is a magnetic monopole?

A magnetic monopole is a hypothetical particle in particle physics that is a magnet with only one magnetic pole....In more technical terms, a magnetic monopole would have a net "magnetic charge". Modern interest in the concept stems from particle theories, notably the grand unification and superstring theories, which predict their existence.

en.wikipedia.org...

In more human emotion/idea/spiritual terms, no "perfect" human has been proven to exist. Yet.
However, many people predict their existence.
A common example would be the Legends of Jesus Christ.

But then again, the monopole human is hotly debated and no one really knows if he exists. I assume most people would hope he did. Whereas others may hope he doesn't, for their own reasons.

But this is all deeply philosophical at it's core, and dare I say the cutting edge of future science where all things are connected to physics, even our emotions/ideas/dreams/soul/spirit/etc.

Of course I don't expect many people to get that. But I do expect about half of you to actually understand exactly what I am saying at the same time, due to polarity.

So for every person that may agree, I will find one that disagrees.

Polarity applies to just about everything.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Every time we separate ourselves from "negative" and become all "positive" a new "negative" forms due to the law of polarity.

Those are lies promulgated to give people a false impression that attempting to evolve is a futile endeavor and give them a justification to go on in a vicious circle-- in other words, it's a pathetic pseudo-spritual brainwashing excuse for laziness.

Relatively speaking, the "new negative" was once an old positive relative to the old negative. It's a lie because the really is no "new negative".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Those are lies promulgated to give people a false impression that attempting to evolve is a futile endeavor and give them a justification to go on in a vicious circle-- in other words, it's a pathetic pseudo-spritual brainwashing excuse for laziness.

Relatively speaking, the "new negative" was once an old positive relative to the old negative. It's a lie because the really is no "new negative".

Your post is quite negative.
And it is "new".

Therefore a "new negative".

I bet you figured you were being 100% positive by posting that huh?

But yeah let's debate semantics over the usage of the word "new" and ignore everything else. Hehehe

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Your post is quite negative.
And it is "new".

Therefore a "new negative".

I bet you figured you were being 100% positive by posting that huh?

But yeah let's debate semantics over the usage of the word "new" and ignore everything else. Hehehe

The semantics of "new" certainly matters. If it's meant to imply an equal and opposite compensation, which I have often seen expressed, it's also a lie.

If my post is a "new negative", it's a higher negative that is a decidedly positive negative relative to the current status quo. In a relative sense, it is 100% positive.

There are a quite a few things that could use ignoring.

Now to move back a little closer to topic. Having a right does not imply that it is wise to do something. If you care to use these ideas of freedom as a tacit endorsement of actually realizing the full range of the possibilities into manifest reality, no matter who it hurts, I'll leave you on your own to reap the rewards and choose, for myself, to live up to more evolved ideals.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Same with Love. It goes both ways.

That is the main point of all of this.

If you can ban hate, you can ban love.

The yin and the yang go together.

OMG, OP are you using this thread to socially bait people?

By showing yourself as the negative, you believe that somehow the positive will interact with you? Is this what's it all about?

So you're just using this real issue as a tool. So you're not really interested in talking about racism or freedom of speech, you're just looking for some interaction with some people, is that it?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join