It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by dereks

dereks, clearly you do not understand how that technology is supposed to work.
Make one for us.

Nor can you show us any evidence that you have tested it before.
Make one for us.

You assume that it cannot work, but how can we know for sure without testing it?

Make one for us.

You sound like you understand it.
You criticize others for not showing any evidence of any testing.
You sound like you know for sure.

So, build one for us.
Give us the specific technical instructions to build a working model.
Make one for us.
Disclose it dude.

Enough talk mate.
Time to cough up with something real.

That year, I began to have experiences that brought the infinite Being into this world. I could see a rock and know that it also contains pure awareness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/960788f53370.jpg[/atsimg]
Free Energy Rocks.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Make one for us.

Alright, fine. I will donate one of these kits for testing then.

But suppose I go order one of these kits. Then what? I am not a qualified electrical engineer, nor do I have a house to test this in.

Because ultimately that's what we'd want to do with a free energy device, is have it power somebody's house, right?

So you see, there are a lot of logistical issues involved with such a project that still need to be ironed out.

I need someone to volunteer a house or lab for testing, I need engineers to volunteer to do the testing, I need a media crew to do the filming.....

Since I refuse to be the only one sticking my neck out and taking a risk here, this project will not get done until some people volunteer to help me.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Make one for us.

Alright, fine. I will donate one of these kits for testing then.
Cool.

But suppose I go order one of these kits. Then what? I am not a qualified electrical engineer, nor do I have a house to test this in.
Do you need to be an electrical engineer?
Do you need an entire house?

Because ultimately that's what we'd want to do with a free energy device, is have it power somebody's house, right?
Not really. The device claims to generate power for free, you could do a test with multiple devices running from it, I guess.

So you see, there are a lot of logistical issues involved with such a project that still need to be ironed out.

Dude, you been banging on about others not testing it and blah blah.
Now you are complaining about the effort you will have to put in. Please, you are the one going on about how important this is.

I need someone to volunteer a house or lab for testing, I need engineers to volunteer to do the testing, I need a media crew to do the filming.....
Ask the OP, I am sure the OP will help.

Since I refuse to be the only one sticking my neck out and taking a risk here, this project will not get done until some people volunteer to help me.

In other words, you lack the courage of your convictions. (edit to add) Actually, I will try and be more productive then that comment, I will withdraw my accusation that you lack the courage of your convictions. Why not start a thread. Get ATS involved. Make it an ATS collaborative effort.

Good luck.

That year, I began to have experiences that brought the infinite Being into this world. I could see a rock and know that it also contains pure awareness.

Free Energy Rocks.

edit on 12/9/10 by atlasastro because: To change a comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Do you need to be an electrical engineer?

If this is going to be done, it has to be done right. That means we have to have qualified people doing the testing. It will not be considered credible if we have unqualified people doing the testing.

Do you need an entire house?

Ideally yes. You would want to install it in somebody's house and then see how long it can power the house without breaking down.

Or at least a lab.

Watch Bedini's demonstration in "Energy from the Vacuum Part 2" to get a sense of what I'm talking about. All the equipment and batteries take up quite a bit of space.

In other words, you lack the courage of your convictions.

I do not want to have to see you say this again.

LOL, don't talk to me about courage, I don't see anyone else volunteering to do such a project.

I am not "complaining", nor do I lack courage, I am simply telling you how it is. I am only one man, with a bit of money, there is only so much I can do. I cannot succeed without help and support.

So don't insult me with any "put up or shut up" crap, I want to hear from people who are actually willing to volunteer their time and energy to do this.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

make yourself useful please, atlasastro.

this is sure going to take an awfully long time if there's only one guy doing anything.

they only just released this unit this year. This could be a big deal if something is done now.

It won't be a big deal if it takes another year or two years or five years to do this. Someone else will beat us to it by then!

The guy in the first video is already close, you see!

Understand?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i say by 2012

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-9-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

No.

You see this is why ATS may not be the ideal place to do this after all.

No one helping, no one offering to do any of the field work, just rude people chanting "put up or shut up".

Sure, put all the risk and responsibility on me while you get to sit back and make demands and don't lift a finger to help, must be nice! Where can I get that job??

Listen, don't worry about it. This crowd is not up to the task, so, someone else will do it.

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Free Energy Rocks.

PS, keep doing things like that, and Johnson will be very mad at you!

Man, what a cool poster that would make though! Love it!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No.

You see this is why ATS may not be the ideal place to do this after all.

Why not start a thread.
Put up or shut up.

No one helping, no one offering to do any of the field work, just rude people chanting "put up or shut up".
I am a skeptic of these claims for a reason, therefor I don't need to prove these systems work.
You need to put up or shut up. It is that simple.

Sure, put all the risk and responsibility on me while you get to sit back and make demands and don't lift a finger to help, must be nice! Where can I get that job?

You can't have my job. It requires that you put up or shut up when you make claims or assert beliefs.

Listen, don't worry about it. This crowd is not up to the task, so, someone else will do it.

Nevermind.

You are right, most of the crowd here do not indulge the fantasies of others.
Put up or shut up.
It is that simple.

Stop making excuses, it seems that is all you are really wiling to do.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You can't have my job.

Yes I can.

Put up or shut up!

Put up or shut up!

Go do more. I don't believe you yet. Put up or shut up! Go get me more evidence. Go spend your time. Go spend your energy. Go spend your money. Show me more! You haven't convinced me yet. Put up or shut up!

Go get us more evidence. Put up or shut up!

Gee, this is easy! Weee!

Put up or shut up!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have a little problem with Hoagland. He gets on my nerves- I dont even think he's qualified to comment on many things..
It sells books, though, and conference money.

I could do a conference and talk about the men in the moon and how the mothership is on its way, and i could get money and the "oooh's and Ahhhh's" too.

pfffft

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I was going through the channels and noticed a program on iChan called @issues and they were discussing disclosure is coming soon about aliens. This is the first time I seen any talk of disclosure on a network. Anyone else happen to seen this aswell?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Any progress yet Cupoputuporshutup.
Started a thread on getting a crew together to research the unit?
Have you even Got the power unit yet?

Or re you still watching greer video's?

Put up.
Simple.

As usual, those that speak of progress in disclosure do little but talk.

Free Energy Rocks.

edit on 15/9/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join