It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by cupocoffee

"it's happening slowly and quietly instead, but it's still happening."

you talk about people whacking away with their verbal mallets (I dig the lingo), but what evidence do you offer to support your verbal malleting?

what is happening slowly and quietly and how do you know?

There are the videos of the Bedini kits which I posted on the previous page.

There's Steorn who are rumored to be doing functionally the same thing as Bedini.

Blacklight Power are licensing out their technology now and they have had at least six deals.

There's the Keppe Motor which is making big waves in Brazil.

There's the Turkish inventor, Alperen. His group is said to be ready to license out free energy motors and generators.

There's all the people involved with HHO/Brown's Gas/hydroxy research. Some claiming to be able to run cars on 100% hydroxy like Stan Meyer.

There's the whole LENR (cold fusion) category which is said to be heavily suppressed.

That's all just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more.

There's a lot going on and there are so many technologies that are right on the verge of breaking out. It's an exciting time in some ways.

That's why it's disappointing to see so many people so focused on hammering away at Greer when there is so much else to talk about, so many exciting and worthwhile things.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by spacevisitor

Say we give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, sure, let's do it. Greer is telling the truth, the ABSOLUTE truth in this scenario.

In my opinion there is no one capable of telling the ABSOLUTE truth regarding the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon.
And I cannot confirm his claim if there really is some sort of interacting with these E.T.'s on those trips, only the people who were with him could confirm that.

He then charges $1000 to interact with these E.T.'s. What does that say about Greer?

Nothing because I assume it is for the entire trip, including food, drinks and whatever, but is it not entirely up to those who want to go with him and are willing to pay that $1000?

As you pointed out, with something so important, so profound, so undeniably awesome in its scope and implications, why charge individual groups $1000 per person to experience this? Why would you not share this with the world, why would you attempt to profit off of this venture?

Why would he share this with the world, do you really think that the world is interested in that, see for instance what happened with the May 9, 2001 National Press Club Conference

Most of the people in this world cannot even believe in the existing of ETs out there in space, so how then can you expect them to believe that they are visiting us and that you can interact with them on these trips?

What the hell money would a disclosure project need if you can prove the existence of E.T.'s by going on a field trip?

I think that it is not as simple as that, if not even all the momentarily available evidence is not enough for most people to accept that as prove for the existence of E.T.'s, I don’t think such field trips could change that.

Where are the receipts and why hasn't Greer released his own full disclosure, tracking and displaying exactly where the money he receives is going? Well, we're waiting for a legitimate answer to these simple questions.

Full disclosure is in my opinion not in the hands of Greer, and he do not have to explain to you or others where the money he receives is going, just as you do not have to explain to others where the money you receives is going.

I am enthralled by the UFO discussions in this world. I take the topic seriously and am not your usual "debunker."

Where did I say that I find you a usual "debunker."?

After meeting Greer a few years back in Charlottesville, VA (about 45 minutes from my home), I began to seriously question his word and motivation.

Well, that is entirely up to you of course.

This would be a first for me, but to quote the late Elvis: "a little less conversation, a little more action please." This man has led people on for over a decade now, with nothing tangible to show for it.

Greer is not the only one who speak/investigate about the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon, there are so many more investigators that do the same thing, and what does that change?

I'm not a violent individual by nature, but after the 15 minutes or so I spent talking with Greer (more like getting talked AT), at best I wanted to get as far away from the man as possible, at worst, I wanted to grab his smug-ass by the collar and teach him a very physical lesson in humility.

Well, that is also totally up to you of course.

My concerns with Greer go unaddressed to this day, and due to his lack of openness, his inability to produce results and his pension towards lying and stretching the truth, he is at the bottom of my credibility list (among the politicians, religious leaders and others who lie, cheat and steal their way to comfort and wealth).

Well, what can I say other then if that is your opinion, then that is entirely up to you.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Im sorry spacevistor but nothing you said makes sense or puts Greer in a different light than what he is and basically... Greer offers nothing evidently than extremely expensive food and drinks . He has not proven a shred of evidence. I cant tell a difference than him from Scrooge McDuck from duck tales. For some reason people associate him with the whistle blowers in the disclosure project from years back as if Greer was one of them. No he simply organized it and ever since he is given the benefit of the doubt automatically.

Oh yes it is that simple... Greer is a pompous individual as you can see in this Camelot interview. Greer also claims the greys are NOT aliens and that ALL of them are

PLF's - Programmed Life Forms

That are created by our black programs and NOT by ets. That ET's are all kosher with us. This contradicts what many of his disclosure witnesses claim like Clifford Stone that met a Grey supposedly as i do believe stone over Greer from the beginning. So this imply's someone is lying is it Greer or Stone? Greer apparently thinks he knows more than Stone and everyone else and bully's anyone who does not agree as you will see in this interview. Because it is not about truth it is about what he deems marketable he simply does not care what others are saying in the UFO community. He does not talk TO you he talks over you. Look how he treated Bill and Kerrie in this video as he displays his true nature. This is when i had enough of his crap! The man is a shill and continuously uses the "for me to know and you to find out" sales pitch.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Look around, there has been a lot of big news on the free energy front in the past few years, from players other than Greer.

And yet nothing at all has resulted from those announcements.... no free energy generator has ever been built and properly tested...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
no free energy generator has ever been built and properly tested...

How do you know that? Have you personally tried them all?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

How do you know that? Have you personally tried them all?

If they worked as claimed they would be front page news, running everywhere... but despite many claims there are none running that can be tested, or have been tested and found to work by reputable groups.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
If they worked as claimed they would be front page news, running everywhere...

No, not necessarily so. You assume that.

but despite many claims there are none running that can be tested, or have been tested and found to work by reputable groups.

The one I showed you can be tested. Look!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bedini and Friedrich already have had this technology replicated, that's what the Yahoo groups are for. That's how they can get away with selling this as a $4000 kit.

We don't need to involve Greer or Hoagland or Bearden or Bedini or anyone to test this technology.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The one I showed you can be tested. Look!

So he is not even producing enough power to light a 100W lightbulb from 6 car batteries.... yes, I can see that it is really free energy!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

He is only using a few batteries though.

Bedini said it can charge a large bank of batteries, 1800 amp-hours. It charges them all in parallel.

The guy in the video has only just started experimenting with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Just because Greer and SEAS/AERO/Orion Project/whatever have failed to produce any technology does not mean that free energy is a hoax.
Please don't try and shift the goal posts here cupocoffee. This thread is about Greer and Hoagland.

Look around, there has been a lot of big news on the free energy front in the past few years, from players other than Greer.
I am aware of that. In fact my friend has a PhD and specializes in the field of photovoltaics. So not only am I familiar with what is "news" from the likes of Greer, but also what is news from actual scientists at the cutting edge of the energy industry.
But you raise an interesting point in relation to what news is out there. Greer has consistently reported "new" technology in relation to his numerous "energy" organizations. He has repeatedly reported the news that he has the actual knowledge and technology as well as the scientists and engineers who know how create prototypes in order to generate interest in future large scale production.
He has consistently reported the news that he needs people to invest.
He has done this for over 10 years.
He has produced nothing.
No prototypes, no release of technology or information. No names of the numerous scientists or engineers he claims are involved.

He has done it so often that it is not even news anymore.

Greer's energy projects could have failed for any number of reasons - Greer's bad rep, lack of funding, disagreements with the inventors, etc etc.
Greer could be a liar. Greer could be a scam artist. Greer could be merely creating shell companies in Order to attract investors.
Given your bias I have added a few alternatives to explain Greer's failure in order to even up the spectrum of possibilities so as to reflect reality.

But just because Greer has failed to make any big free energy disclosures does not mean people should give up on free energy.

Point out where I say that.
Please don't invent an argument.

I understand your desperation to defend an individual you have obviously invested a great deal of faith, time, money and other resources in.

The field or topic of free energy is a totally different discussion.
This field has legitimate and a real potential to benefit our future.

Just because this field is a legitimate and real possibility does not automatically render Greer's participation or claims relating to that topic as being legitimate and real.
In fact, history provides us with ample evidence that Greer is not legitimate and has provide no real input into the topic.
None of what he has claimed has materialized in 10 years.
None of the 3 companies he has started has completed anything of any sort. Why does he even need 3?

Please do not try to disguise your blind faith in this man by trying to steer the topic onto an imagined and invented opinion relating to free energy in order to apologize and make excuses for Greer's obvious fraud and deception.
It reeks of desperation.
And! It reeks as strong as many of Greer's claims.

Just admit it.
You just another poor sucker who got bent over and screwed for all those books and Dvd's and conferences, Greer's Guide to Buff Moth Bodybuilding Video's you paid your hard earned for, and Greer didn't even have the manners to tap you on the shoulder first!

[edit on 8/9/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

Greer is a pompous individual as you can see in this Camelot interview.

You will probably be surprised by this, but I agree with you here, I saw that video, and I must admit that I also find his behaviour there pretty irritating.

But you know, I do not believe or agree with all the things Greer said or saying.

Greer also claims the greys are NOT aliens and that ALL of them are

PLF's - Programmed Life Forms

That are created by our black programs and NOT by ets. That ET's are all kosher with us. This contradicts what many of his disclosure witnesses claim like Clifford Stone that met a Grey supposedly as i do believe stone over Greer from the beginning.

Good that you mentioned this because these are for instance some of the things that I do not agree with him.

So this imply's someone is lying is it Greer or Stone?
Greer apparently thinks he knows more than Stone and everyone else and bully's anyone who does not agree as you will see in this interview.

It could also be that not all their personal whistleblowers are telling the truth, and that is very likely. They have no doubt to deal with very clever disinformation.

And because of that I said in my last post of which you find that nothing makes sense in there;

In my opinion there is no one capable of telling the ABSOLUTE truth regarding the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon

[edit on 8/9/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Step right up step right up.. buy one of Greers DVD's filled with babble and empty promises.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e77528ef7d95.jpg[/atsimg]
Something does not look quite right with those kids on the cover BTW?

TheMegaladon.....

You are right.....there is something odd about those faces.

I wonder.....could the faces actually be "Greer-Man-Child" seeing the UFO that he saw when he was.... well.... "Greer-Man-Child"?

I've addressed this theory using my advanced "Greer-Man-Child-Omatic" morphing software:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fb585627ea6.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously.....

That would be quite consistent with Greer's relentless & extreme narcissism.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The man has courage.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

The man has courage.

Rajaten.....

After all that we have shown you just in this, not to mention other threads.....

Some of Greer's appalling BS

Greer Surpasses Jesus By Floating On Air!

.....can you not yet see that Greer is a liar & a hoaxer?

Can you not yet see that which was played on Greer's answering machine was a hoax?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You may be interested in my new thread that shares his latest media.

Please keep your repetition of opinion to a minimum if you would like to contribute to the new thread MMN.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

You may be interested in my new thread that shares his latest media.
Please keep your repetition of opinion to a minimum if you would like to contribute to the new thread MMN.

Rajaten.....

Thank you for notifiying me of your new thread about Greer.

I have avoided "repetition" by posting new information.

I have posted the new information about Greer levitating & seeing cosmic conciousness in rocks.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think you're software nailed Greers original look MMN

The levitating rock is new? There is no end to this delusional mans madness.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The Megaladon.....

I think you should get your act together.

Greer levitates.....not the rock.

The rock has cosmic conciousness.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Stephen Hawking threatened Dr. Greer.

What is even funnier though, is that this threat was made in 2004.
Obviously the man is not a danger of disclosing any Govt. Secrets.

Otherwise he would have been bumped by Hawking ages ago.

[edit on 8/9/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

The Megaladon.....

I think you should get your act together.

Greer levitates.....not the rock.

The rock has cosmic conciousness.

:shk:

Oh my bad i had a hard time telling which one was more dense, the rock or Greer?

@atlasastro

Cant you see it? Hawking is a dangerous man! That widely distributed voice changing software can only be Hawking. See he can levitate just like Greer thus he possesses the super powers bestowed upon him by the evil faction of ET's to defeat Greer and the moth people. There can be only one!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/147df1a112ec.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join