It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I spit my Dr Pepper out reading those quotes. Has Mr Greer taking up doing crystal meth?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Disclosure Project seemed so promising originally, such a shame Greer turned out to have this ridiculous Messiah complex overlaid onto the persona of a cheap carnival hustler. $1000 to sit on a beach and take pictures of moths? Just dreadful.

Hoagland was laughable years ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

I think it is unfair to link Greer and Crystal Meth together. Meth has a bad enough reputation as it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Greer reminds me of a cross between Rev Jim Jones & L. Ron Hubbard just as CSETI reminds me of Scientology in the way they offer their different levels of cosmic enlightenment for more and more exorbitant fees, the secrecy enforced upon it's members and so forth.

I often hear excuses about how many intelligent people are members of CSETI, and how these so called intelligent people go on the CSETI field trips and if Greer was up to no good, these people would cotton onto it and whistleblow on on Greer.

Rev Jim Jones often spoke to his followers of the evil governments and their conspiracies against him, just like Greer does. He creates an illusion of importance to his followers by surrounding himself with bodyguards just like Jim did. He claims to speak for and represent higher powers like Jim. The similarities are frightening.

I decided to take a cursory glance at the extensive Jonestown Death List wondering just how many 'intelligent people' drank the kool-aid. You know... scientists, engineers, biologists etc. There were quite a few of them amongst the regular people. One can't help but draw the conclusion that belief and faith thwart intelligence and common sense at almost every turn.

IRM

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Greer Toy, available from CSETI soon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c1438526fd2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Will disclosure come before or after Greer teaches me how to communicate with aliens using my brain for a mere 2500 bucks?

But wait, there's more!

Will it come after I buy a bunch of Hoaglands books and buy into his nonsense about alien bases on the moon?

Only one way to find out folks, operators are standing by!

just call 1-800-GULLIBLE-NUTS

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Greer reminds me of a cross between Rev Jim Jones & L. Ron Hubbard just as CSETI reminds me of Scientology in the way they offer their different levels of cosmic enlightenment for more and more exorbitant fees, the secrecy enforced upon it's members and so forth.
IRM

He also carries traits like Marshall Applewhite, he is quickly taking that road to nowhere.

Fortunately I do not have the kind of money to afford Steven Greer's products.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/024e39cafc3d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
For those of you who are still supporting hoaxer Greer and company some startling information for you/ If you cant handle the truth then you will not want to read the following. So you might want to stop here, if you truly seek truth and legitimate people you will see Greer for what he is. As he has been exposed as a charlatan and con artist in many threads discussed here as MMN posted links to earlier. The moth is not his only hoax.

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com...

This EXIF data is what trips up most hoaxers. They aren't aware the data even exists. All one has to do is download one of the many free EXIF data reading programs (such as EXIF VIEWER) but it is also included in later versions of Photoshop. However, some hoaxers (the good ones) have learned how to change the EXIF data, but apparently not "Raven Nabulsi" In any event, before doing a forensic analysis of any photograph, I first look at the EXIF data to see the truth about the exposure, date, type camera, etc and see how it jives with description given by the poster. Low and behold - the EXIF reveals all. The primary image was taken at the time and date the article states, but layered on top of that image is the data for another image taken in 2003 - more than enough information to prove the image is fake, fake, fake. But don't take my word for it - do the work yourself. Read the EXIF data on all the photos, including the reference photos which were taken on a Nikon D-40 in 2010. Do it soon - though, before photos missing their EXIF data replace the ones that are posted as of this writing. Let me know if they are, because I have the originals Sorry Dr. Greer - The truth is out there -but this ain't it!

The nail in the coffin!

1.bp.blogspot.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d241daefe59.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8b13bd54f39.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
For those of you who are still supporting hoaxer Greer and company some startling information for you/ If you cant handle the truth then you will not want to read the following. So you might want to stop here, if you truly seek truth and legitimate people you will see Greer for what he is. As he has been exposed as a charlatan and con artist in many threads discussed here as MMN posted links to earlier. The moth is not his only hoax.

The date and time stamp on the Fuji S7000 resets to Jan 1 2003 when you remove the batteries, camera is a 2003 model. Most electronics (cameras, camcorders, computer BIOS, etc) default back to a date near their firmware release when the power source for the date/time is missing or drains due to age.

It's common for people to "correct" the main time stamp on photos which doesn't correct the addition time stamp info section of the data when using consumer photo software.

Now whether you think the photo is just junk or real is a different matter...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Greer has claimed for over 10 years to have new technology that he is about to release from 3 companies.
What has he produced or shown.
Nothing.
This means that Greer has lied numerous times and continuous to do this.
This means that his claims are hoaxes at best, and at worst could be described as blatantly fraudulent, in order attract investors.

Just because Greer and SEAS/AERO/Orion Project/whatever have failed to produce any technology does not mean that free energy is a hoax.

Look around, there has been a lot of big news on the free energy front in the past few years, from players other than Greer.

Greer's energy projects could have failed for any number of reasons - Greer's bad rep, lack of funding, disagreements with the inventors, etc etc.

But just because Greer has failed to make any big free energy disclosures does not mean people should give up on free energy.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here's a guy who bought a Bedini 10-Coil Energizer and he claims he has it rigged to power his home:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have no doubt that disclosure is coming soon. It's being hinted at, even in the MSM.

I think it is more realistic to say that 'Disclose will soon be allowed',
ie. the Mafia Cabal is about ready to release this information.

I honestly believe this is a very important distinction to make. The Cabal does nothing except to further its own Agenda. Many have warned that the Cabal also plans on presenting humanity with an Alien Holographic Display. So, I do believe we need to be prepared for this and not swallow hook line and sinker everything which is fed to the public.

For example, it would be very much in their interests to present the 'Aliens' as hostile to humanity, and create illusions which reinforce this. To have a world gripped in fear at the possibility of Alien attack would surely promote their Agenda amazingly well. What better excuse to enforce World Government and 'Emergency Security Measures'?

I'm sure everyone on this thread is already more clued into all this than me, but just felt the need to say it anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by allegedsatellite

The date and time stamp on the Fuji S7000 resets to Jan 1 2003 when you remove the batteries, camera is a 2003 model. Most electronics (cameras, camcorders, computer BIOS, etc) default back to a date near their firmware release when the power source for the date/time is missing or drains due to age.

It's common for people to "correct" the main time stamp on photos which doesn't correct the addition time stamp info section of the data when using consumer photo software.

OK i see what you mean, never the less Greer is a used car salesman and I have mixed feelings in regards to his more ;legitimate work. I find myself casting doubt on even his free energy talk and as you can see Disclosure is just a pipe dream. The only disclosure we will see is a horror movie about aliens eating people imo. It is not going to happen, and Greer certainly does not seem to be delivering on his promise he made last summer to deliver. I dont know am I impatient? Am I just being realistic?

What are you're thought and feelings about Greer?

Thanks again for pointing that out BTW

you live and learn

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

posted by rajaten

I also admire greer for his actions, you are right, this is a very dangerous business. Just look at how comprehensive the smear campaign and disinfo is at work on this thread alone.

Oh you mean "Monkey Business"? Yes, dangerous for Greer

once the sheeple wake up...if they ever wake up.

People seem to want their spokespeople on conspiracy topics to be utterly perfect and incapable of mistakes.

Nah, I think people just want honesty not some fabrication and contrivences

to make a buck!

Sure greer and hoagland have made mistakes, just like every person alive. Their dedicated efforts towards disclosure outweigh the minor flaws they have.

Yes, I agree their dedication to the almighty $$$ buck would garner any

dedication.

Its a great shame to ignore 50 years of research and effort due to a few imperfections.

They should never be ignored but exposed for the frauds they really are!

Where do you come from to critic someone like Greer after the 2001 press conference he did? who are you and what is YOU'RE goal to critic him?

What are you trying to accomplish KIZZZY?? what is it that bothers you from someone that walks the talk? that prove again and again what astronauts Military and pilots says? what is it that you and every other LAZY BOZO has against what he is sharing with everyone that CHOOSES to see and listen to? what are you afraid of?

There is NO ONE that cant contradict what 400+ credible witnesses have confirmed! we are not alone, everyone that speak in disrespects from all these witnesses are dis-info agents and crock roaches that needs to evolve and understand the big picture...

This tread is about DISCLOSURE! not Greer bashing! when Disclosure arrive WE ALL WIN!!!! we get to evolve! to learn to make contact and realise we are truly not alone anymore!

When you hear someone posting here a complaint about money he or she is actually sharing with you how tired they are being rip off by... THE TAXES that the government is taking from him or her.

Greer is only sharing info from THOUSAND OF credible people about a message that our government DON'T want us to listen, a message of free energy, advance transportation (levitation) all stuff that was created a 100 years ago (Tesla).

Stuff that our Governments DON'T want us to e because... they want to keep control on us and keep us paying taxes.

Everyone here KNOWS we are are alone!!! some of us are brave enough to admit it and embrace it, some of us don't... and others are paid to deny it, lie about it, and ridicule the people that are ready for Disclosure

These people (Dis-info agents) are happy with there current unsustainable world they wish to stay this way.... all I have to say to them is... be careful for what you wish for..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

...that prove again and again what astronauts Military and pilots says?

Greer has never proven anything.

what is it that you and every other LAZY BOZO has against what he is sharing with everyone that CHOOSES to see and listen to? what are you afraid of?

He doesn't "share", he sells his bogus information and rhetoric.

There is NO ONE that cant contradict what 400+ credible witnesses have confirmed!

400? Care to name 100 of them?

we are not alone, everyone that speak in disrespects from all these witnesses are dis-info agents and crock roaches that needs to evolve and understand the big picture...

The old "disinfo agent" gag! Can't you come up with something that Greer and his followers haven't put in your mouth. Do you understand what it means?

This tread is about DISCLOSURE! not Greer bashing!

It's about Greer & Hoagland, a pair of charlatans who deserve a bit of bashing.

Greer is only sharing info from THOUSAND OF credible people about a message that our government DON'T want us to listen, a message of free energy, advance transportation (levitation)

Go to Greer's next conference and ask him to levitate. I'm sure his "bodyguards" will levitate you right out the window!

These people (Dis-info agents) are happy with there current unsustainable world they wish to stay this way....

There you go again! "Dis-info agent"!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

hi torsion

I notice you don't have much to say about the videos I posted. Why is that?

Instead I imagine the subject will just keep getting changed back to Greer and the attacks will continue. Wow, look, we even have a big red bloody gory shark in the thread keeping up the attacks now!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by allegedsatellite

OK i see what you mean,

Thanks again for pointing that out BTW

you live and learn

So it seems that your “nail in the coffin!” post is nothing more than a misconception right?

Just curious, but are you sure then that this is the only misconception you made regarding Greer?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dr. Greer is a P.O.S.

Look at his smug little face, he always has some egotistical remark or expression, and he has never delivered anything that is true or worthwhile.

He has told more flat-out lies and stretched the truth so many times that it is down-right hilarious anyone gives him the time of day. He has never "briefed" any of the officials he has claimed to, at the most he ambushed them and gave them a copy of some bullsh__ he typed up.

He makes it a point to mention his "body building" as often as possible and as I said, LIES CONSTANTLY.

He has been making thousands off of the naive for years, and its almost as if he revels in the fact that he has people fooled.

I would gladly water-board and go to work with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to see what "Dr." Greer really knows.

P.S. Greer, quit mentioning Virginia as your home state, it is rather embarrassing for the true Virginians out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
@Moonguy

Do you have some kind of evidence or proof of these so called "disinfo agents" you speak of? I keep hearing about these disinfo people and paid debunkers ect. But i have not seen any proof of this... not even a pay stub signed by TPTB?

Who are these paid disinfo people and debunkers i keep hearing about? Someone does not agree they are labeled. Psuedo skpetics exist yes they are a pain in the arse yes but. This is the lamest cop out going around in the UFO circle often used by the lunatic fringe.

The white house has never confirmed the Obama briefing by Greer as well? Greer provides a bunch of papers with no paper trail. I know some of the witnesses are legitimate perhaps all in the Disclosure project however that was almost 10 years ago and Greer has taken the high road to self service. If you had been paying attention to this thread at all you would have some understanding of that but it seems you do not.

Deny ignorance

The only person getting paid is Greer in large sums of cash in the sum of $30 dvd's books and $1000 for CSETI camp... and that is not even necessary. The money he receives is overkill by far. We get nothing not even kiss. He has turned in to a paid athlete that does not play for the love of the game rather the fame and fortune. It took me a while to come to terms with the guys true nature like i said... i did not like it but the guy is a dirty birdie that don't fly straight. There are still decent legitimate people out there in the UFO field and Greer is not one of them. He sold out, he is a merchant of self enterprise.

The devil mixes the truth with lies...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join