It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted by rajaten

I also admire greer for his actions, you are right, this is a very dangerous business. Just look at how comprehensive the smear campaign and disinfo is at work on this thread alone.

Oh you mean "Monkey Business"? Yes, dangerous for Greer

once the sheeple wake up...if they ever wake up.

People seem to want their spokespeople on conspiracy topics to be utterly perfect and incapable of mistakes.

Nah, I think people just want honesty not some fabrication and contrivences

to make a buck!

Sure greer and hoagland have made mistakes, just like every person alive. Their dedicated efforts towards disclosure outweigh the minor flaws they have.

Yes, I agree their dedication to the almighty $$$ buck would garner any

dedication.

Its a great shame to ignore 50 years of research and effort due to a few imperfections.

They should never be ignored but exposed for the frauds they really are!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I really dont follow them, and I really dont know who these guys are and their work, primarily Hoagland

I just think that this board is a place where we should be able to discuss things, even if they are far fetched, instead of hating on everyone ...

you came to this thread and just exploded it .... why dont you create a thread about charlatans, then you can discuss whatever you want

other thing, that some others said in this board is that, its impossible for you to find a single person that never did something wrong in this planet ... so, for you to say that all the work of someone is good and there are no errors, thats just madness ... I doubt you can find someone perfect

so, again, I dont know the mistakes by these guys, but if you like to troll on threads, you should create your own about this, and then you would be able to get more flags

[edit on 15/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faoil.....

I really dont follow them, and I really dont know who these guys are and their work, primarily Hoagland

Well.....I'm sorry, however.....

If that is the case, then I must respectfully suggest that does indeed explain your responses in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

but my responses on this thread shouldnt have been about their previous work, but about a discussion in relation to what they just said

but I guess its hard to follow rules of good behavior online

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

but my responses on this thread shouldnt have been about their previous work, but about a discussion in relation to what they just said but I guess its hard to follow rules of good behavior online

Faoil.....

You must view what they said through the prism of their long precedent of serial lying & hoaxing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Tut, MMN is hardly a troll and is well respected here at ATS!

What is up for discussion? A farce being perpetrated on the gullible?

Why don't you go look at the threads about Greer in the Hoax dept,

become enlightened. Have an epiphany!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hoagy and Greer. What a ufology-slaying combination!

I tend to feel sorry for Hoagland, it's tough having every stupid thing you say recorded forever on the internet. From the moment he wakes and puts odd socks on, brushes his teeth with shampoo and turns on the washing machine to watch the news...he's wrong all day. Luckily for him, he's so wrong he thinks he's right and doesn't get embarrassed

Greer? The Dick Dastardly of ufology or the boy who cried wolf?. "Disclosure's coming! Disclosure's coming! Only a $1000 a head! Step right up!"

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I really would liked to discuss the actual subject of the conversation, since, as I said over and over again, what matters is different perspectives, not if the content is true or not

because, man, we are talking about alien life, we are not talking about a spill thats is happening right now

we cant verify, we may never be able to verify these claims ...

so, whats left to do is to discuss about it and to evaluate if it makes sense or not

again, if you guys are really trying to find the truth about aliens, sorry, you wont find here in this board, you wont find it anywhere online ... everything you will find will be just perspectives, and if you cant discuss them, dont even bother to sign in

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faoil.....

you came to this thread and just exploded it

I told the truth......nothing more, nothing less.

.... why dont you create a thread about charlatans, then you can discuss whatever you want

Sure.....here you go:

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

Should ”Rods” Threads Be Consigned To The Hoax Forum?

I have also done several others, in case you find those one's interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I just think that this board is a place where we should be able to discuss things, even if they are far fetched, instead of hating on everyone ...

you came to this thread and just exploded it .... why dont you create a thread about charlatans, then you can discuss whatever you want

other thing, that some others said in this board is that, its impossible for you to find a single person that never did something wrong in this planet ... so, for you to say that all the work of someone is good and there are no errors, thats just madness ... I doubt you can find someone perfect

so, again, I dont know the mistakes by these guys, but if you like to troll on threads, you should create your own about this, and then you would be able to get more flags

Thanks for the awakening in your post.

I was almost suckered into the 'Greer is a charletten and this should be in the hoax forum' line.

You spoke sense. This thread is NOT a discussion about Greer, who he is and what he is.

It is supposed to be a discussion on what was said in the interview. Only from insights will the truth be made known, accepted or rejected, but the continual smearing and bashing someone who is just as flawed as anyone is highly suspicious, more so on a conspiracy site.

The shrill of smear is not helping anyone, nor about honesty even before any discussion is laid out, but only to further their own agenda and shutting down enforcing ones selfish will upon others.

It reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf. He cried wolf one too many time and then one day a real wolf came along and ate him up because no one believed him.

Some took that moral of the story to tell others not to lie. But I look at it from another angle:- Just because he lied, does not means he will lie forever. It is the responsibility of everyone to ensure that there are evidences to his cries, each time, tiresome as it may be, or one day when sh#t happens, that society would have lost a precious young life.

Thanks again. And hopefully the silly antics can stop and real discussion follow through on what its all about.

Cheers

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

its amazing you still reads the UFO boards trying to find some truth ...

you wont, as I explained above

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

SeekerofTruth101.....

..hopefully the silly antics can stop..

May I ask what you mean by "the silly antics"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

its amazing you still reads the UFO boards trying to find some truth ... you wont, as I explained above

Faoil.....

In that case.....

May I respectfully ask why you are here?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

read this thread, since the first post ... you will notice your strategy to burn the discussion and change the subject

nobody can discuss anymore since you changed the subject since the beginning ... everyone entering the thread wont be able to follow anymore ...

look on how many posts you and your friend posted over and over

again ... nobody will ever be able to use any type of statements about aliens as truth or lie, since we cant verify it ... its all about sharing, discussing and using the brain

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

its amazing you still reads the UFO boards trying to find some truth ... you wont, as I explained above

Faoil.....

In that case.....

May I respectfully ask why you are here?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

you dont read my entire posts

to share information, to discuss possibilities, its interesting, you become smarter by doing that ...

you will never find the truth in these boards, since everyone posts just their perspective, nobody will ever be able to verify, there is no papers, no studies

so, its just USELESS to try to debunk things, because, the reality is that, those statements would never be able to be verified anyway, they were never valid

but you can use it to learn, to share perspectives and try to figure it out your own things

link   

Originally posted by kyle43
However that doesn't mean they are always wrong...

Well, they have both been wrong so far, when have they been correct?

link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Was it 25% of Americans?If so,what about US?The rest of the world you obviously are not interested in.Global view anyone?
Wanna be saved too!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I really would liked to discuss the actual subject of the conversation, since, as I said over and over again, what matters is different perspectives, not if the content is true or not

Well, you just got through saying you didn't know anything about Greer and

company. Looks like you have a lot of catching up to do.

because, man, we are talking about alien life, we are not talking about a spill thats is happening right now

What alien life?

we cant verify, we may never be able to verify these claims ...

I hate to break it to ya but there is no hard evidence of any ALIENS/ALIEN

CRAFTS that visited earth. Sorry to disappoint you.

so, whats left to do is to discuss about it and to evaluate if it makes sense or not

As I said, "You have a lot of catching up to do".

again, if you guys are really trying to find the truth about aliens, sorry, you wont find here in this board, you wont find it anywhere online ... everything you will find will be just perspectives, and if you cant discuss them, dont even bother to sign in

Would you go to a Con-artist to find the truth? If so, what does that say

about you?

End of!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

...again ... nobody will ever be able to use any type of statements about aliens as truth or lie, since we cant verify it ... its all about sharing, discussing and using the brain

Faoil.....

The discussion on the video is by 2 infamous serial liars & hoaxers.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I can't watch videos lately so I checked out 'worldpuja' for a nutshell commentary on the interview. What a wacky world of big smiles and lilac pseudo-spiritualism. Greer and the whole gang are there...Michael Wolf is still alive too!

OUR MISSION: To inspire and empower humanity to instigate change and catapult an upgraded shift in global consciousness.
But what does it mean?!

Some very thoughtful questions...

What is the value of wisdom, knowledge and empowerment?

What is the value of even one good idea that can shift you into higher consciousness?

What is the value of being ushered gracefully into and through the year 2012?

Thankfully they have the answer too...

In advance we thank you for becoming part of The World Puja Network's Membership. Cost to you? $4 USD per month, details below.
Puja Network

If there's a cent in a tin can, Greer will there with gum on a stick.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Something smells incredibly fishy here, don't you think?

Even before ANY discussion on the thread's topic, one group is already in full swing mode to derail it.

Incredibly fishy, and it certainly does not come from altrusic aims of 'helping others from being scam' when there was even no discussion from the topic yet.

Though I hardly hear radio talkshows, I think I will give it a go with this one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join