It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

But this thread isn't about free energy.

It's about a Hoagland/Greer interview and the "coming disclosure" in the Aliens and UFOs forum. By discussing Greer, Hoagland or disclosure we remain on topic.

The op has linked to numerous additional Greer videos to ensure he remains the centre of discussion.

So lets drop the free energy stuff and get back on to Greer!

He claims he is going to brief Obama on ETs. Do you think he will brief him by astral projection like he says he did with Clinton?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You tell it as if you are one of his victims....
Well....? Are you?

Zatara.....

That's an interesting question.

Let’s think about a couple of the specific definitions of “victim” as per Encarta:

Somebody or something that is adversely affected by an action or circumstance

Somebody who is tricked or duped

Hoaxers & con men such as Greer continue to besmirch this important topic of UFOs & aliens.

Because that topic is very important to me, that would by definition make me a victim.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

But you have not been on one of the field trips MMN, that is obviously what was being asked.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
But this thread isn't about free energy.

It's about a Hoagland/Greer interview and the "coming disclosure" in the Aliens and UFOs forum. By discussing Greer, Hoagland or disclosure we remain on topic.

But any discussion of the "coming disclosure" will eventually lead to the new energy technologies. They are an integral part of capital-D Disclosure.

Greer promised us these technologies ten years ago so they are relevant to any discussion of Greer.

So lets drop the free energy stuff and get back on to Greer!

No, let's not. Well, you can, but I'm not.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

But you have not been on one of the field trips MMN, that is obviously what was being asked.

Cupocoffee.....

I'm sorry.....

I'm not with you here.....

When & by whom was that "obviously what was being asked"?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

zatara was asking if you were one of the victims, ie someone who has been on one of the field trips.

Or if you are yet another champion of the victims who doesn't actually know who any of them are.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

zatara was asking if you were one of the victims, ie someone who has been on one of the field trips.
Or if you are yet another champion of the victims who doesn't actually know who any of them are.

Cupocoffee…..

OK…..I get it.

I confirm I have not been on a field trip with Greer, which means I have not seen one of these…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

…..or these…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a3272261823.jpg[/atsimg]

Uh, hang on…..I mean one of these…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59a46f5ed449.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Is that an admission that Greer is shafting all those that attend the field trips? it sure sounds like it cupo! OMG!

IRM

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Is that an admission that Greer is shafting all those that attend the field trips? it sure sounds like it cupo! OMG!
IRM

InfaRedMan.....

What he said!!!

In between my reminiscing about Hey Hey.....I missed that!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Well if he is, then where are all the victims?

I mean I know we're supposed to protect the poor victims of Greer's con, except I can't seem to find any! Oh well....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I guess the name of your game is "repeat yourself until they give up" so i'll do the same.

Say what you want about Greer, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY... I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them... So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes, why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished, without even knowing the exact circumstances of his situation. I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it... the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man. - ATS user CHA0S

[edit on 2-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Greer.....the man is an idol to me

Yes.....I gathered that quite some time back.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

That quote was by the ats user CHA0S. Its sad you attack the poster instead of trying to refute the information posted. Its very transparent what you are.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

That quote was by the ats user CHA0S. Its sad you attack the poster instead of trying to refute the information posted. Its very transparent what you are.

Rajaten.....

That quote was by the ats user CHA0S.

Your formatting did not make it easy to ascertain that.

So, thank you for your clarification.

Its sad you attack the poster

Please clarify wherein my commentary "attacked the poster"

instead of trying to refute the information posted

I confirm I did “refute the information posted” by showing again that Greer is a liar & a hoaxer

Its very transparent what you are.

Please confirm ”what I am”.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

To be honest, ive never seen MMN attack anyone on these boards personally. Hes not that type of person. He'll attack dumb reports with dumb claims much like anyone else (ie Greer et al)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
reply to post by rajaten

To be honest, ive never seen MMN attack anyone on these boards personally. Hes not that type of person. He'll attack dumb reports with dumb claims much like anyone else (ie Greer et al)

CheapShotArtist.....

I do appreciate your kind words.....thank you.

You know.....I don't get it.....

Why do people suppport Greer when it has been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever that he is a hoaxer & a con man?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Some people may tend to cling to Greers earlier work and refuse to come into the reality that Greer has slowly transcended into a certified nut-job and disinfo agent....not to mention, someone who takes advantage of the gullible.

"Hi, im Mr Greer. I have this awesome photo of a moth and im gonna parade it around telling everyone that its a Alien being. THATS NOT ALL! I will charge you 100 bucks a pop just to see it!"

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

That quote was by the ats user CHA0S. Its sad you attack the poster instead of trying to refute the information posted.

As MMN said. The information posted has been well and truly debunked. The fact that you're such a Greer fan prevents you from having any objective overview of the man.

Its very transparent what you are.

It is? What are you inferring? Why no commit yourself to saying it instead of resorting to innuendo that you can back out of? Ironic that you accuse MMN of attacking the poster, yet here you are doing just that.

IRM

[edit on 3/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist

"Hi, im Mr Greer. I have this awesome photo of a moth and im gonna parade it around telling everyone that its a Alien being. THATS NOT ALL! I will charge you 100 bucks a pop just to see it!"

CheapShotArtist.....

100 bucks a pop just to see it!

100 bucks? That bludger Greer will charge you 1,000 bucks!!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I can answer that one

I was going to go on one of his ECETI expeditions until I realized it cost $1000

And then you have to pay for hot dogs, beer and smores on your own. Obviously the most expensive Barnum&Baily show on earth. No thanks I will take the family to Disney land and the grand canyon next year.

Do the moth people from planet cocoon even get a cut?

It took me years to break out from that foolish thinking being a sucker of Greers deception. I am a witness of UFO's and experienced certain things myself. I once looked up to Greer as the rest of them do/did. It was disheartening to realize he was a sham. And he used those witnesses in the Disclosure project for self enterprise. Im a victim too in that sense.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join