It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hoagland is someone I pay alot of attention to. The information he brings forth is very good too, and only touches the tip, of the iceburg of reality.

More like the iceburg of fantasy
Richard C Hoagland, a man that screams "falsified images from NASA", yet giddishly references NASA images that support whatever BS claim he's currently psycho-babbling over.
If one photo is proven to be fake then they all must come into question. But not to Richard C. As I stated earlier, how can anyone logically conclude that there are howitzers on Mars?
I will tell you this though. If Hoagland and Greer aren't compensated shills spreading disinformation nonsense for whatever purpose and for whomever....I'll contort my spine, twist around and kiss my own arse

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by markem37

Now as far as hoagland goes, he always seemed to be a straight shooter, he always based everything on facts and proof and never got to much into aliens and ufo's

Seriously? Hoagland at best, is a spouting volcano of pseudoscience. The fact that he is referred to as the "Science Advisor" to George Noory's Coast to Coast show oughta tell ya something.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304
No intelligent person makes arguments without facts and evidence, and MMN is doing exactly that.

Actually, it is exactly whatGreer and hoagland are doing - they have zero facts and zero evidence for their silly claims.

i believe he should be respected for being one of the first people to organise and attempt disclosure.

Except that there is nothing to disclose... and he refuses to disclose how much he makes out of it!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I appreciate the hard work of all those researchers who genuinely are pushing for disclosure.

What annoys me about Greer and Hoagland (and the like) is that if these researchers have such compelling evidence --- why don’t they just “disclose” it now. Why must they drop hints and spoilers?

The only reason I can think of is because they’re trying to convince people to spend a crapload of money on their conferences and retreats. To me, this says alot about Greer and Hoagland’s credibility.

Still ty to the uploader --- I hope that we do get disclosure soon! At least within my lifetime lol!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenandNoelle

That reason you thought of is the only reason. They aren't doing people favors by releasing a small amount of info to the public. They're simply running a business. They don't believe the things they're proclaiming even. They are smart minded businessmen and nothing more.

"The hyperdimensional elction of Barack Obama and 2012".

How can anything so absurd like the above exist, and people still follow the guy? Step back, look at that line for what it is and ask yourself what kind of man would say such a thing? Then ask yourself what kind of person would find it interesting?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by markem37

Now as far as hoagland goes, he always seemed to be a straight shooter, he always based everything on facts and proof and never got to much into aliens and ufo's

Seriously? Hoagland at best, is a spouting volcano of pseudoscience. The fact that he is referred to as the "Science Advisor" to George Noory's Coast to Coast show oughta tell ya something.

You've probably seen it, but for others, here's where Phil Plait finally had enough of Hoagland
www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Yes, I'm familiar with your linked site. People should really click on the credentials link, especially concerning Hoagland's prized "Angstrom Medal" that George "I don't have an original thought" Noory refers to each time he introduces Hoagland on Coast to Coast.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They talk alot about the secret space program... I've done enough research to agree that it is pretty much a certainty we have spaceships that arent from the 80's flying around. Aliens or not we are doing some crazy crap regardless.

I remember seeing a commercial a few years ago for the Air Force, in which they say something to the lines of- Air Force space program budget is something like 10 times nasa's. So if you want to be involved in the space program nasa isnt where you should go.

That threw up a huge red flag for me and actually started my venture into what the hell we are doing up there

theres the classified budget our government has-
US forces 'black' budget= 2nd biggest military on earth

Then theres the guy who hacked nasa and found evidence of spaceships and extensive list of offworld military officers... Gary McKinnon

But I surely hope these men dont believe everything they say... They say that truth lies somewhere between the facts and disinfo... And I agree with them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

Exactly!!!Gary McKinnon is another example of someone making claims along the same line as Greer and Hoagland! I wonder if they are not taking this guy to court yet so evidence can't be released.

Or this guy is a fraud...I think he is telling the truth however.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

---

Uha. What could we expect it to do? We're dealing with the weird, the strange, the debunks, believers and stupid believers knowing nothing about case history on most reports. Or am I missing something...

Real researchers/invesigators report their witnesses events. Not mingling it with their own experiences or thoughts on how the witness event should have been, -- Garbage.

Edit: Spelling

Decoy

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Decoy]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. Look at what has happened to my thread. Entertaining yes but crikey! No wonder TPTB must keep us in the dark when we prefer to attack and put each other down instead of have a respectful debate or any real analysis of the topics and issues at hand. Look at this thread, it is a symbol of the current state of you all and the wider western society.

How is all this negativity and fighting amongst ourselves constructive?

How could any newcomer find a grain of truth when it is shrouded in so much hate and bickering?

Greer and Hoagland are imperfect people. They have dedicated more than the sum of everyone on this thread (most probably) to bringing about the most important thing in life, that of knowledge and truth. Look at the youtube hits on their videos. Look at this ruckus on a forum thread. CLEARLY these men have made an impact, whether it is positive or negative is second to the exposure they have spawned to the people of the issues at hand.

The greatest story of mankind looms in the shadows, the greatest embargo of truth is lying hidden deep in the clutches of those in power. To blow the lid off the ET topic would become the greatest historical event in all of mankind.

Please think about your motives before you post. Are you coming from ego and negativity? We need a forum for honest debate and exchange of information so we can all narrow down the truths that have been stolen from us.

Cant we all just get along in here with a few more manners and kindness?
PLEEASSSE???

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Look at this ruckus on a forum thread. CLEARLY these men have made an impact, whether it is positive or negative is second to the exposure they have spawned to the people of the issues at hand.

It is all in the eye of the beholder what they do with information that is presented to them.

No one on this forum has the authority to label anything as disinfo because at the end of the day, no one here actually knows whats going on!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

TPTB are probs so glad that whenever someone gets to a prominent position in disclosure a whole bunch of people shoot em down.

It would be better if we could discuss the information and not the people themselves, for they are only human (I think).

On a spiritual note, we're entering a time where humanity must stop relying on the leader/teacher/hero/savior figure to do the work, rather it must be grassroots and people learning to think for themselves. This means the universe is probably making distortions in any of these "famous" alternative researcher people stand out much more so we dont all start following them. It usually seems to be ego or money that is accentuated in the person so we all can see that hey this person is imperfect just like me, and people learn to take the reigns of their own thoughts and seeking and lead themselves into their destiny in the new age.
These "teachers" can only ever be guides and/or offer up a little information or a small peice of the puzzle. We should be taking their piece of the puzzle, thanking them for it then discerning whether to take or leave it before going on our way.

Btw, thank you for the song, I had been looking for that version for a while and didnt know the singers name, I never would have guessed it, thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

You're welcome
I agree we must not follow anyone, we must collect our own information, each become an individual researcher and follow our heart to the truth. The more puzzle pieces we have, the more we can see of the bigger picture. Greer and Hoagland offer us many pieces. But they are still only a small part of the truth we are seeking.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

---

He was a Doctor --yes. Anesthesiologist. Got into the UFO stuff and made it his own. My People this..My decision that. I've had meetings w/US Congress this and that..

Steven -- take a hike. Or better yet -- sit in the background and say nothing. Allow the real researchers take a look and OFFER you a chance for opinion -- an opinion, sir.

That'd be cool of you

Decoy

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Ignorance is abound.
Look, it is not about the popularity of a youtube video, the number of hits a website gets, or how many times a person has been on Coast to Coast.

What it is about is facts, credible and reliable information, and research upon research believing nothing until YOU yourself can prove it.
I suggest you start here^ and give up on this fantasyland nonsense that Hoagland spews out there.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I should have said my support for these two people is in the full. These guys are in the trenches of finding things out and people like me or everyone else for that matter are researching it yes, but we go to their sites for research. So I don't mind the speculations they have or their opinions, because they know way way more than I do about the subject. Their educated guesses are university level compared to what I could only surmise is going on. You could be smarter than them, but you dont have the information, so your opinion means nothing... I still have them though!

And although yes outright attacks on them is not at all good for anything, good conversations sometimes get heated as a side effect of the mental stress of thinking. Especially when some posts are made out of outright ignorance and wouldnt happen if people researched as hard as they read other people's opinions.... A healthy debate if it turns into that kind of thing should be based off facts and attacks are the opposite spectrum...
Its just a side effect of public forums.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If disclosure ever does happen I am sure that Greer and Hoagland will have nothing to do it. I don't know as much about Greer as I do Hoagland. Hoagland is the biggest idiot I have ever heard of. Has anyone ever gone to his ENTERPRISE site? Has anyone ever heard Cronkite say anything about him? When you start saying that NASA determines when it sends its flights up with how we are aligned to certain star and all the Egyptian bs or whatnot. You have to read this stuff, I can't believe people buy into it. But I guess if you want something bad enough you'll believe anything.
It truly bothers me that people stop thinking logically whenever he is around. Although I must say I'm facinated by his photos of objects on the moon... but I don't buy it either. Cameras are such tricky things and one can be lead to believe almost anything.
I do not believe disclosure is coming anytime soon. Not while we follow people like this or hike out to area 51 looking for aliens. Do you really believe the government has stuff out there? lol They use area 51 to make believers look bad and to suck all of them into it. The real area 51 isn't anywhere near there and you will never see anything about it on here.
The government wants us to remain stupid and off center. Until we get our acts together we will never have a disclosure.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
these two guys were starting to fade away....

The internets were growing tired of them....

they needed to start re-building their old gimmick..before everyone completely forgot about them.

Fact...they make money with books..speaking engagements..etc,etc.

If they got up and said the sky was blue and the earth was round..they would be broke.

They are the carnys...and they need their rubes.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join