It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me identify this building. PLease. ++

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Had this all done out, and it m,ade me restart as anther thread has that name, gRRR
Lost a half hour of my time.

Ok, this building is on 11 mile corner road Near Eloy and Toltec. Private property and gated off.

The building has a center that holds it up like a tree . In the middle is a walkway that goes around the center. The building does not touch the ground. There are three horn looking things on top. Any ideas?

Maybe someone can blow it up, I only had a 2x camera and got as close as I could.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow I wish I could get closer and you can see how strange it is. Maybe someone here can work magic. This is about 2 miles away from a base.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

The building does not touch the ground.

It has to be touching the ground, buildings don't float, at least not to my knowledge. (There are exceptions but thats a diff topic).

My personal theory is that it is something to catch rain and perhaps pipe it off into the nearby crop that surrounds it?

I don't really know.

Maybe some Agriculture experts want to chime in and explain what this structure is? Thanks.

But I really really truly believe deep in my soul, this building IS touching the ground.

It has to be. Maybe it is small poles or something that was hard to see from your distance?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No , its like the building has a stem up the center, and the building is set up high like a tree. It does not touch the ground. The stem in the center does ( metal pole or whatever they are using)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
thats an unusual farm silo

2ndl

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Had this all done out, and it m,ade me restart as anther thread has that name, gRRR
Lost a half hour of my time.

Ok, this building is on 11 mile corner road Near Eloy and Toltec. Private property and gated off.

Perhaps a few clues would help.
What country is it in?
What state is it in?
What city or town is it in?
Any of the above would help after all most of us have no idea if " 11 mile corner road Near Eloy and Toltec" is a town or some kind of road.
Even a address would help google it.
I would agree it would be interesting to see what it is but with out basic information there is no way.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Do not know the exact address can not get close enough.

This is Arizona, Pinal county. 11 mile corner road is the street it is off of in Pinal county. It is in between towns and is not a city etc. Toltec and Eloy are the closest towns. It is about 3 miles south of the Pinal county fairgrounds.

This is about 8 miles from me and I am in Arizona City.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That's a REALLY fun place to go! It's an indoor skydiving facility in Eloy, Arizona, US. I've been there and it is fantastic, you don't need to pay to visit and it's worth just doing that.

Here is the website: skyventureaz.com

The big horns are the air exhaust ports for the giant fans located in the floor of the building. You walk into a big chamber and when the fans come on you fly up towards the ceiling!

Eloy is a world renowned skydiving site.

DE

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by desert_eagle

Wow, Thankyou!!!! I have wondered what that was for three years!! There must be another entrance somewhere besides the road I was on. Wow that is neat. I might have to do that!!! I would give you ten starts if I could,lol

My neighbors too, some who have lived here their whole life wondering what that place is!! LOL

[edit on 15-8-2010 by amatrine]

top topics

join