It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Symbol in Games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The top of all the fraternities is the Illuminati.

They are slightly corrupt.

Though the plural of illuminate could be written as Illuminati.

The 13th bloodline if the Illuminati is the Jesus Satan line.

I am Kevin. They Call me Saint Kevin

Saint Kevin
Saint ----IN
Sa--t--a--n

Lucipher, Son of God

Bringer of Light or Light Bringer

Thus it is obvious God is the Leader of the Illuminati.

At Bohemian Grove they can call me Care or Molech.

Either way I exist and they worship.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think perhaps a lot of big companies and "corporations" that are in the entertainment business are fairly switched onto the fact that there are a lot of conspiracy theorists about and play into their hands by purposely placing masonic and NWO symbols to both alarm and engender belief, which I find rather amusing as I am ensure they do. Surely the geeks that make these games have a sense of humour...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Was that directed at me?

Just so i know who i have to smite

[edit on 20-8-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past the PTB to be involved in the video game industry. Video games are a part of the mainstream media and a reliable source of bread and circuses.

Granted, part of it still might be designers and writers having fun with the concept of secret societies, but doesn't anyone remember Blizzard proposing a public disclosure of the names of all WoW players?

On another note, has anyone found suspicious symbols in America's Amry (or the console ports thereof)? Given that it was developed by the Army such symbols would be a major cause for concern.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
As an actual 32nd Degree Freemason, I may be able to answer this one in the simplest of ways, yeah.

Aside from Conspiracy facts and/or fictions, more than a few video game employee's are Brothers of the Craft, meaning Freemasons. We take great pride in our Philosophy and chosen path. Therefore, we add our signs and symbols into movies and video games to show the world that yes, a Freemason was behind that allegorical symbol you see on screen in front of you.

These symbols range from the Square and Compass's, all the way down to a gesture or handshake that you may have seen, as well. Don't hold it against us, we're just having fun.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Chilluminatti Is Alive And Well Today.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinunknown

Media is obviously used to direct the minds of humans, can't have people actually waking up. It isn't inconceivable to assume at least some level of infiltration, especially when you consider the sheer distraction and withdrawal from real life that video games can cause.

That being said some symbols could just be thrown in because why not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join