It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 113
<< 110  111  112   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Yes the "dynamic air pressure" at 30,000' is less than is at 1000' but to use this as evidence that plane cannot achieve these speeds at low altitude is just plane stupid.

So what speed is considered to be the maximum safe velocity for a 757 or 767 at 1000' ??
Please show proof..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well when it comes to aircraft and how they work and what they can or cannot do who should have a better idea an experienced flyer of similar size aircraft (weed) or someone who has had a couple of lessons (you).

You know, tests are pretty standardized when it comes to pilots..
I sat the same or very similar "Aerodynamics" test as Weedwhacker probably did..
Granted, experience helps make a better pilot but here we are talking about something VERY basic and ANYONE that has the slightest knowledge of Aerodynamics would know the answer.

Would you care to answer the question now??
It ain't hard..

edit on 15-6-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Sorry but that does NOT COMPUTE just because you can drive

this

static.howstuffworks.com...

doesn't mean you could drive this (as was shown on Top Gear)

www.theautonews.ca...

You may know all the basics but would I let you fly a 757 etc NO!

Weed I believe explained things to you about the aircraft speed at Altitude ,I have already answered the question you PUT why do they fly at altitude then, simple CASH SPONDOLICKS DOLLARS POUNDS EUROS money they use less fuel at altitude!!!! If aircraft used the same fuel at lower altitudes they would fly lower.

Weed flys the type of aircraft you are arguing about he did it for a living and YOU?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Real pilots are trained to use all controls,to land properly, get off of the ground, go on the runway at exact speeds and a variety of other things......All the terrorists had to do was steer because the hard work of getting the plane off of the ground was already done, and obviously the terrorist never had to know how to land because the plan was to crash the whole time anyway....So what's so unbelievable?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 110  111  112   >>

join