It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
tiffany your preaching to the OS converted,they won't accept the truth,if it smack them on the nose,i've come to the conclusion,these self-proclaim 9/11 guru de-bunkers,don't want to belive its all a lie,they can't handle the truth.

when the slave world is fully implemented around us,they are the ones who have to live with the fact they supported this big lie,and there grandchildren will say what was you doing grandad when all these lies were being feed to the world when they took away our freedoms and implanted us all with chips at birth ...

and another thing..weed wacker must be one hell of a pilot if he can do what that pilot in the vid can't do that was posted by tiffany....i think they need weedwacker over in iraq and afghanistan,flying for the military...just saying,clearly his talent is going to waste.
edit on 6-11-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Enough with this nonsense you and Tiff and the rest of the "we did this to ourself, rather than a stupid foreigner doing it, because we all know that foreigners are too stupid to spell their own names, let alone hijack and fly a big scary aeroplane into a building" group

This is what happened, there are thousands of videos, eye witnesses and general public that show, or have seen this event happen, things happen, aircraft can do more that just shuttle people about, any of the P4t group should know this, i wouldn't like to be side saddle or passenger in any aircraft flown by the P4t movement.

It has been years now since this happened, there has been no successful legal challenge to any of the items that have happened, there is no evidence against what has happened, when you can find any proof that TPTB has fabricated this event for any purpose, you know real evidence not conjecture or fabricated operating manuals and charts, crap spouted buy nutters (the videos that are all over youtube, that "PROVE" that sort of thing etc)

give us one bit of plausible and "CREDIBLE" evidence that can stand up in a court of law and you will covert us to your cause but you still have not done this in all of these years so i cannot see it happening in the future

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
reply to post by snapperski

Enough with this nonsense you and Tiff and the rest of the "we did this to ourself, rather than a stupid foreigner doing it, because we all know that foreigners are too stupid to spell their own names, let alone hijack and fly a big scary aeroplane into a building" group

This is what happened, there are thousands of videos, eye witnesses and general public that show, or have seen this event happen, things happen, aircraft can do more that just shuttle people about, any of the P4t group should know this, i wouldn't like to be side saddle or passenger in any aircraft flown by the P4t movement.

It has been years now since this happened, there has been no successful legal challenge to any of the items that have happened, there is no evidence against what has happened, when you can find any proof that TPTB has fabricated this event for any purpose, you know real evidence not conjecture or fabricated operating manuals and charts, crap spouted buy nutters (the videos that are all over youtube, that "PROVE" that sort of thing etc)

give us one bit of plausible and "CREDIBLE" evidence that can stand up in a court of law and you will covert us to your cause but you still have not done this in all of these years so i cannot see it happening in the future

Wee Mad

yet another funny answer. Theres no sense with arguing with people like you, cause you dont take any "proof" thats out there. There is enough proof out there but you just dont want to accept it. thats all.

i mean you still think some douchebags that couldnt fly a cessna!! got into a boeing, threatend the passengers with box cutters, then went into the cockpit and managed to hit 3 out of 4 targets.
This is not a video game where you get into the cockpit, grab the joystick and fly into the WTCs and Pentagon without knowing how the instruments work. You probably believe that Lord of the Rings is also based on a true story...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

You have no evidence, this is the basis of law, why do you all think that they could not fly an aeroplane, they have done this, it has happened, its not too difficult to place a liner into a target with a bit of training, they are not simpletons, they had managed to get into the US board the plane, and take over, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to get this far, as for pointing the aircraft at a target is quite straight forward, thumping the throttles to the stops and positing the aircraft is not a difficult task, get over this point and you can see how this has occurred.

The issue is that people following the P4T group are bamboziled with technical terms and disinfo from the pilots that are stupid enough to carry these lies on, they are sheep following a drunk Shepard, this is all there is, there are false documents (such as the diagrams that Tiff tries to pass off as real).

The P4t pilots tried this on a class d simulator and found it would crash when it was take out of its limits, well these are safety limits imposed by the aircraft manufacturer, they do not show the true capability of the aircraft type, just because there is no way to check if this can happen in the manor it happened due to the sim limitations doesn't mean it didn't happen, the aircraft doesn't fall to pieces and disintegrate when it reaches its max speed,

it's simple you do not want to believe that a less advance culture could possibly threaten your freedoms and lives, truth is you need very little training or organisation to complete what these terrorists have done, get over it, it happened, do what others have done and get on with you life

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Making false statements does not help your case. Both WTC hi-jack pilots and the Pentagon pilot had commercial pilot's licenses. The records of their training show that it is absurd for you to claim that they would not understand the instruments of a Boeing 757 or 767.

And the targets they have to hit ? Two of the largest skyscrapers in New York and the largest office building in the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Making false statements does not help your case. Both WTC hi-jack pilots and the Pentagon pilot had commercial pilot's licenses. The records of their training show that it is absurd for you to claim that they would not understand the instruments of a Boeing 757 or 767.

And the targets they have to hit ? Two of the largest skyscrapers in New York and the largest office building in the world.

woh woh, wait a sec. How do you know that those terrorist had commercial airplane licenses? We know that most of those guys still live on and they never showed up on any official passenger list boarding those planes. If they indeed had those licenses, why could they not fly a cessna properly? Where are the records of their training in Boeings? Hell, why didnt they work for any commercial airlines prior to 911?
Please educate me...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental

it doesn't take a brain surgeon to get this far, as for pointing the aircraft at a target is quite straight forward, thumping the throttles to the stops and positing the aircraft is not a difficult task, get over this point and you can see how this has occurred.

Wee Mad

hahaha. you are really funny. So you still think its like in Microsoft Flight Simulator?

You get into the cockpit and you use the steering and throttles and thats it? Hell its even more complex in MFS to fly around. Please stop posting cause you are ridicouling yourself.

As to the flight speed and disengrating in the air i wont argue on this one as i dont have the knowledge to speak about this. But i wont even educate myself on this to talk about it with you, cause you think that flying a boeing is like driving a automatic car.
edit on 6-11-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Of course real pilots couldn't do it, it was remote controlled

Dov Zakheim's System Planning Corporation– remote airplane control technology

Many have insisted that the planes which struck the twin towers were precision guided by remote control. Although sounding like science fiction when first hearing it, remote control technology of airplanes has been around for decades. SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked.

all the information you need can be found here: theinfounderground.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I known a guy who used Microsoft Flight Simulator for 2 months went to the USA for a 2 week holiday with actual flying lessons came back a qualified pilot, went the following year to do his night flying.

Hardest part is take off and landing the hijackers didn't have to worry about that!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

I known a guy who used Microsoft Flight Simulator for 2 months went to the USA for a 2 week holiday with actual flying lessons came back a qualified pilot, went the following year to do his night flying.

Hardest part is take off and landing the hijackers didn't have to worry about that!

ok he came back as a qualified pilot for what type of aircraft? A boeing? a cessna? a glider?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Firstly, the "remote control" aspect is debunked, long ago. Anyone who understands the concepts knows it is MUCH harder to achieve what was seen on 9/11 by "remote" than by a real live pilot at the controls. I'll bet even the pilot's "club" members will admit this. Not to mention, the complexity involved in "converting" a stock Boeing airliner (remember, the modern UAVs are designed from the ground up for remote ability).

Secondly, followed your link, and it's more of that anti-Semitic crap.
I'm not Jewish, but that is lowest of low disinfo. Besides, isn't the "Truther" credo that it was an "inside job" of Bush, Cheney and the rest?? Last i checked, they aren't Jews.

So, you're going to get the pilot's little "club" members' knickers in a twist, since THEY (and many others) try to push the idea it was the U.S. government itself who "pulled this off". Glad to see all the infighting, though.

edit on 6 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

Oh, brother!! Not again....

Those cute little videos, YOU keep repeat posting them, almost like clockwork. I've already taken the time to tear them down, but it seems to have been ignored.

People who are truly interested can find where I've dissected those videos...and I don't care to spam these boards (unlike many others, some who have departed, and others still active, who have toned it down...finally).

So, what I try NOT to do is the posting of the same set pieces, from the same script, over and again. That tactic is a favorite of those who spew such junk from the fevered imaginations, and skewed disinfo, of the "P4T" club.

So, when I have more time, I might come here and, once again, newlywrite up my critiques of those videos. Instead of just posting the same old, same old...like some tend to do.

edit on 6 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: clarity

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I Did not mention MSFSX, but i did say a D class sim, This is what pilots use to train on, not a desktop flight simulator, but i can see why you were confused, In FSX you do get a good understanding of flight dynamics and there are really good tutorials on there that you can learn about flight and aircraft operations, and is used for training purposes.

The terrorists would need only the primary flight controls,and it would be good to have a basic understanding of the MCDU and autopilot, you can fly a boeing 767 on the auto pilot alone, the aircraft would have been hijacked whilst it was in operation, if not its very easy to activate, the can just spin the dials to what flight level, speed and heading the require, or type into the mcdo the airport identifiers or beacons that are near the tower, the charts would be in the cockpit, or can be purchased, stolen or borrowed from the internet,

then its simply pointing the aircraft, this is not hard, as long as your not ham fisted, you can do it, there is this major misunderstanding between the supporters of the p4t that you have to be special and qualified to fly, this is crap, if you have a basic understanding of flight, knowledge of the primary flight controls and you can see, you can pretty much put a liner into what ever you take your fancy, it doesnt take a rocket scientist or half the nutters in the p4t would still be flipping burgers.

If you have a basic knowledge of aircraft operations it can be done

you can find a diagram of the 767 cockpit Here

Wee Mad
edit on 6/11/2010 by weemadmental because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse

woh woh, wait a sec. How do you know that those terrorist had commercial airplane licenses? We know that most of those guys still live on and they never showed up on any official passenger list boarding those planes. If they indeed had those licenses, why could they not fly a cessna properly? Where are the records of their training in Boeings? Hell, why didnt they work for any commercial airlines prior to 911?
Please educate me...

If you don't believe the two WTC hi-jack pilots and the Pentagon one had commercial pilot qualifications you can always do your own research and make enquiry of the FAA.

So far as hi-jackers not appearing on passenger manifests is concerned, this is false. They did not appear on "victim" lists because they were "perps" :-

www.911myths.com...

You ask why the hi-jack pilots didn't work for any commercial airlines prior to 9/11. Well, that was hardly the purpose of their training was it ?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Firstly, the "remote control" aspect is debunked, long ago.

That is completely false, and again here we have people telling more fallacies into supporting their events of 911. If your statement were true you would have posted a credible source.

The OS of 911 is a lie and many parts have been proven a lie. In order to support and defend this lie one “MUST” make up more lies. Why? Because the Truth cannot stand up to a lie. The truth makes the OS of 911 fall apart and that is a proven fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I do not believe that those planes were hand flown. How anyone without proper training could even know how to navigate to NY let alone hit a small target at such speeds is simply impossible.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The "remote control" nonsense is only suggested by people who have NO idea about anything involving airplanes, airliners and aviation in general.

AND, you have to (in this R/C fantasy world) accept FOUR airliners being "modified" to remote control capability. Hundreds of manhours, and equipment needed. The contractors to build this equipment, then to install it. The down time for the airplanes, and the facilities to actually do the "installations". The testing, and working out any bugs. Etc.

AND, with that many people involved, NO ONE has leaked a word? The "remote control" idea is as ridiculous as the laser beams from outer space fringe "beliefs". But, with the people who will not listen to reality, and logic, they will continue to believe this junk, much as the people who believe in a religion will ignore the logical inconsistencies, and continue in their delusional devotion.

Here is one of my earlier posts, from another thread, so that I don't have to repeat myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and one last thing: The NTSB Reports from the two DFDRs that were recovered, American 77 and United 93. Unfortunately, most so-called "9/11 truthers" won't let those facts past their already biased "belief" filters. Any pilot who's familiar with any modern Boeing can look at the data, and see exactly where the controls in the cockpit --- not just the flight controls, but the various autopilot and flightmode programming controls are changed, manually, by human hand. AND, every case is logical, and makes complete sense in the proper sequence, as would occur in real time, real life with real humans doing it, for real reasons.

Too bad the "9/11 religious" are so blinded by their misguided piety......

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tortillawraps

I little education for you.

How anyone without proper training could even know how to navigate to NY let alone hit a small target at such speeds is simply impossible.

These criminals planned ahead, on this. They took time to learn to fly, and build some minimal experience, barely sufficient in some cases....but really, just "steering" around, boring holes in the sky, ain't that hard.

Their "proper" training consisted of a certain amount of hours IN real flight simulators, to familiarize themselves with the equipment, how to use it, and cockpit layout and locations. There are plenty of other training aids as well, books, manuals, photos, etc. If you are reading this, then it is presumed you can use a computer, yes?

With that ability, you could also be taught how to use the onboard computers, once you understood the basics, and how they are configured, how the menus work, and which buttons to push. Ain't hard.

(Oh, and about the "small targets"??? Seriously? Let's use an example you can relate to, perhaps...you are in your car. On a long straight-away road. Some miles in the distance, is a single light pole. The light pole is MUCH smaller --narrower-- than your car, yes? Now...floor the accelerator, and steer the car to hit that pole! Think it's difficult? Think that is "impossible"?? Ya know, the buildings were wider than the airplanes. But, if you think YOU can't hit a light pole with your car, then you can turn in your Driver's License now, OK?)

Earlier in this thread, Page #9, I wrote a quick and easy tutorial, with visual aids, to illustrate how one can learn, with proper instruction, how to "navigate" the airplanes, and interpret the instruments. Even non-pilots could, with some learning curves, understand it eventually. Anyone already trained, even minimally, as a pilot will grasp it much quicker. Those who use the "it's too hard" claim just have no idea what they're talking about.

Here's your first lesson. See what YOU can get out of it, if you apply yourself to the study:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's important to note, many may not know this...if you live in the UK (and/or Down Under, I think the same company has franchises there, too) there is a company that, for a fairly steep cost, will let anyone who can pay have a go in a real, full-motion simulator...exactly the same devices as real airline pilots train on.

Check it out. I don't work for them, nor get a commission for mentioning them. So, instead of linking their site, invite people to just do an Internet search...you'll find them.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...oh, to add....there are also video tutorials on YouTube, I have found out, from searching around. Lots and lots of wannabe airline pilots play their more and more elaborate flight simulator PC-based desktop computer programs....it's a hobby, I guess for them (in lieu of the real thing). If they can do it......YOU can too
edit on 6 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: note

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"How anyone without proper training could even know how to navigate to NY let alone hit a small target at such speeds is simply impossible."

Yeah sure...piece of cake...like taking candy from a baby...can of corn. They navigated the planes by steering them thataway, made a perfect gradual descent from 25,000 feet to 700 feet and gunned the planes straight into the buildings at 500 MPH without missing a beat. All the while avoiding the most sophisticated air defense system in the world. Forget about the fact that these planes are not designed to fly at those high speeds at such ridiculously low altitudes.

Any ambitious rag tag caveman can do it with a flight manual, pictures and the internet. If it was so simple, why do potential pilots even bother going through the rigors of flight training school and licensing? Why do they continue to be tested even while they're pilots?

And all these impossibilities happened three times that day within an hour with pinpoint military precision?

And here is one more question. Since these people are at war with Israel, why didn't they attack Israel instead? Why did they travel half way around the world to attack the most powerful country in the world when a less powerful country is virtually next door to them? Like I said, quite a bunch of ambitious and skilled cavemen O'Someone's Been Hidin' recruited there.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse

Please educate me...

Do they still live on? This is basic level 1 into 9/11. It has been explained time and time again, but the 'passenger list' report still gets trotted out. It is truly pathetic! Explained in detail on the following video. Too many vid links so I'll leave them as URLs

www.youtube.com...

Al Qaeda have also released some of the martyrdom tapes over the years.

Abdulaziz al-Omari

www.youtube.com...

Ahmed al-Haznawi

www.youtube.com...

Ahmed al-Ghamdi

www.youtube.com...

Saeed al-Ghamdi

www.youtube.com...

Ziad Jarrah filmed making his martyrdom tape and being prompted during mistakes.

www.youtube.com...

Hamza al-Ghamdi and Waleed al-Shehri can be seen in the following giving their martyrdom speeches.

www.youtube.com...

Walid al-Shehri

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

TJ

edit on 7-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join