It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Guys guys guys. Cmon.

6 of the claimed hijackers are still alive.

They said they found their passports and bandanas in the rubble. At least that's something we can sink our teeth in to.

Discuss.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
So was the second plane I watched with my own 2 eyes being flown by remote
control or were the PTB infiltrating my brain so that I would see a hologram?

No, it was a real plane, but as the OP states, even experienced pilots have very slim, success rate attempting it, so therefore it was obviously done by inexperienced pilots.

I hear the Arab terrorists were inexperienced.

so, I conclude, as the OP states a certainty, and given this fact, it was inexperienced Arab terrorists who flew the planes.

Fin.

The OP convinced me!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
this just mean it was very possible that some remote controlling or even AI may have been used for the hit

who knows ...

but lets be real

if the success hate is so low even in experienced pilots, the success rate of unexperienced pilots would be much lower

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
So was the second plane I watched with my own 2 eyes being flown by remote
control or were the PTB infiltrating my brain so that I would see a hologram?

What did you see when "Bruce Willis" jumped, or fell from the wing of that jet airplane while having the s*** beat out of him? Remember when he fell to the ground from a plane well into take off? Amazing that he got a hold of him self after landing on the ice and flicked his trusty Zippo and.... well, you know what happens next.

The point is, you see what they want you to see. The reality is that few people actually saw and heard the plane or planes as it occurred. And everybody that saw Bruce blow the hell out of that plane saw that too. Especially the people that orchestrated the event.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'd like to hear some theories from the "no planes" folks as to what happened to the real planes and the people that were on them? Were the planes diverted to some airfield, their flight paths erased, and all the passengers executed and dumped into a mass grave at area51?

Okay that probably sounded a bit smart-ass, but really, I do want to hear what you think was done with the planes and passengers, in the scenario of something else hitting the buildings, whether it was drones, "the ball", global hawks, etc, and how it was all covered up.

I realize this probably paints me as believing the OS. To be honest I don't think the full details of what really happened will be unclassified in our lifetimes. Look how long it took for other much less trivial events to be declassified.

I do have a vested interest in finding out what happened. I was a partial eye-witness to the Pentagon attack. I even have some photo's and video that I took immediately afterwards. The few times I have shown them to anyone, I have been told I was brainwashed, and even that the EXIF data in the photos was faked, even though they are still on the orig mini-CDR from the camera. Okay I'm started to go off on a tangent, back to the question at hand, I would really like to hear theories on what happened to the "real" planes and the passengers therein.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

If anything is to be trusted about the "reality" of a simulator; when they're
the exact duplicate of the bona fide bird, and cost maybe half again as much
as the standard cockpit, for all the supplemental electronics per square foot ...
well, I'm kind of envious.
Pilots for 9/11 Truth has a row up lately about how a debunker claims it
could be (and was) done with one of the five-seven simulators.. then we
find out almost all the feedback was switched off for the avionics and
basic controls for the runs toward the towers.
Hey, they were cheatin' worse than turning a Lear 24 into the Acme
Rocket Sled with the Microsoft Aircraft Designer!
I personally love to fly small, and have gobs of hours in a couple of PC
sims.. but even the 30,000 hour plus veterans admit to the g forces in-
fluencing your experience. Amen, gentlemen, and ladies. I was breaking
big sweat just cramming air at 2500ASL and up to 450kph dead level, and
THAT with a plastic yoke and peds. It's called 'control surface flutter'. Yum.

The concept of manufactured CGI or even a hologram is to me a real
stretch, however possible. But nobody is going to convince me Hanni
pulled the real deal out of a dive, in that kind of turn, and at over 500
real airspeed, in THAT porridge: and (metaphorically split a popsicle stick
with grandpa's hatchet from twenty paces) while your yoke's as useful as
Stretch Armstrong's pogo. PulEEase... or is it called PLOW?

Now, and finally.. remember however spiritually prepared you are at the
moment-- you're deliberately making the fastest landing of your life.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Maybe it is hard to believe the 9-11 truthers because they come up with the most absurd theories. The problem is, they believe what they want to believe. We all have agendas, what is the agenda of those who spread these crazy 9-11 theories?
They would like us to believe that steel does not melt and that planes cant be flown in the particular manner in which they were flown. What would it take to pull off an operation of this magnitude? Ninteen highjackers if we are to believe that it happened the way that it appears to have happened. Now, how many people would have to be involved to make it happen the way the truthers would have us believe it happened? A demo crew, could be as small as four or five guys. A security detail that would have to be quite large to help seal off the lower floors. Twenty fake highjackers that were willing to take a suicide mission to kill Americans. A large technical crew to cordinate the operation. And a rather large group capable of killing all the witnesses and make them look like suicides or accidents. Doesn't seem to likely to me,but plausible I suppose.
What would it take for a group to spread misinformation and create public distrust of the government? I suppose it would take one guy and a bunch of fools that wanted to believe. That sounds a little more likely, but who would want to spread antigovernment sentiment? Any political faction with an antidemocratic agenda? Some aggrieved hippies. Any foreign government with any means to express disinformation propoganda? Anyone with an antigovernment agenda, etc.?
Who's brainwashed?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Let's see.

You're trained to fly and your objective in life is to crash a plane into a sky scraper.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

My thoughts have always been these guys were faking there flight experience. My first thought was, how did they know how to navigate? How did they know how operate the FMC, or the lateral navigation automated mode. I flew some aircraft for the military. My most difficult approach was Tegucigalpa, Honduras. I missed it. That approach is the # 2 hardest approach in the world to make. (According to Discovery a few of weeks ago.) The discovery channel should have showed the entire approach route from the cockpit. Anyway ATC at Tegucigalpa gives you the boot to another airport, you get one chance.

What I’m getting at here is Taking over a 757 in mid-Flight makes it kind of hard to believe these guys just had half as**** simulator experience. I’ve made a mistake at Tegucigalpa, approach in Honduras. At that time I had 18 years to boot. There is just so much going on in that 757 cockpit you really have to know what you’re doing and pay attention to detail every seconded. It’s not just grab and turn the yoke to get to your destination. I’m sure they were very seasoned aviators. not students. I'm glad someone else seems to think so too.

Interesting Article.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SJE98]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Actually the problem is B.S. theories like the no plane crap thrown in with REAL questions on the subject in order to discredit the "movement". Obviously there were planes. We can thank John Lear and Project Camelot for the no plane crap, that is, after all where it originated from. I remember at leat a couple years IIRC, before that interwiew was released where it was just legit questions...

like how can a building which was hit at the middle or top, fall at freefall speeds? Wouldnt that at MINIMUM require damage at the bottom of the structure? If not on every few levels? Otherwise I don't understand how undamaged portions of the buildings fell... Especially that fast.I could see where the impact was, and up falling, but beneath as well?

I remember people asking questions about the statements made by people who were there, about explosions going off in the basements BEFORE the planes hit. (which coicidently (spelling check) would explain the question above)

I remember the disbelief people had when they were told the planes were hijacked by people with ...... boxcutters??

I remember the disbelief people had when they heard that one of the terrorists was identified because his passport was found in the rubble. (really?!)

I remember many more important questions that are no longer relevant because people are stuck on this "no plane" crap.... Thank you, John Lear. *raises his glass* To the biggest disinfo agent ever.... Next to alex Jones of course.

Edit: Post was in response to onthedownlow

[edit on 15-8-2010 by OpenMindCuriousMind]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I might have given it a more open minded response if it had not been based on a different version of the NBC helicopter video than the original version I saw which showed a 'missile', not a ball. There are obviously two versions of that video, which for me undermines it's veracity. There are at least 4 videos showinga plane and only one showing something else, and that one video has been manipulated to show a ball when it originally showed a missile. I don't recall any witness accounts of a missile or a ball, but there are accounts of people seeing a plane.
He might explain the feasibility of a anti gravity UAV being used but does not explain what happened to Flight 175, which the other theories do.
The evidence for a plane is quite convincing, that for a missile or UAV isn't.
Again, why does he not explain how the ball became a pod, particularly as nobody has ever come up with any evidence there was actually a pod there beyond a blurred shadow on the underside of the plane?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ayone ever read runningman? Anybody else thinks its a little odd...the ending of course that is...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What about the white "Mystery Plane"?

Has that been explained?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'll have to admit right up front that I haven't read this whole thread before posting here...But I seem to have noticed the absence of one question in particular that it seems everyone else overlooked.

I've caught the whole explanation how pro pilots had such a low success rate in trying the same flight in simulators, but if that's the case then the planes should have missed...This naturally brought up doubt more about whether or not it was planes being flown, & a few other theories that just wouldn't jibe with the facts anyway.

But the thought that crossed my mind was...who actually was the source that "revealed" the extent of training & lack of experience attributed to the "terrorist pilots?" Could the very same people involved in THAT part of the investigation actually lied about who was "labeled" as being highjackers? Who is to say that those terrorists actually on the planes were truly who the reports SAY they were? At one point during the "official investigations," there were people found alive that shared the same names & general appearances of those "identified" on those fatal flights...Let's face it, the government can come up with literally any kind of identification & background documentation they want. It doesn't even take the resources of a government to do it...Organized crime mobs have ID Forgers & in fact call it by the euphamism "putting on a new pair of shoes." They can even get false ID's & background records put into place in order to make the new ID convincing.

How about the idea that the actual highjackers could have been much more highly trained & experienced than "ringers" that happened to appear in the official reports? When one stops to consider the extent of "disguise technologies," perhaps very experienced pilots could have been disguised to fit a certain "profile" that could be used to appear in the reports? It wouldn't be too difficult to find certain people who would actually have the type of mindset to go through with such a plan, if indeed it was "pre-orchestrated," so that appearances would be up to specifications. This is not even related to the fact that the US Government actually IS a de-facto Criminal Mob in the first place.

There are still too many loopholes in the whole event that haven't been closed yet & I confess that I just don't have the type of access of resources it would take to dig deep enough to confirm or deny my ideas. I firmly believe that this whole matter simply will not see the true light of day unless someone who knows what really happened & how it was pulled off comes forward. Even then, if the truth was really revealed, would we still have the guts to accept it?

"A comforting & placid illusion is usually much more acceptable than a harsh & unwanted truth." -- Unknown

[edit on 15-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

The terrorists were not trying to coordinate an approach to landing somewhere, all they had to do was point the planes at the tallest buildings they could see. Any other assistance they could have gotten from the terrified pilots before cutting their throats.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Yes we all read and listened....but since your saying the word you people i will do the same to you.

do you not have common sense....2/3 MISSED so lets go with that.

this is a simulation odds are you're going to attempt the impossible cause there is no fear of death.
now also TPTB clearly have stated OVER AND OVER AND OVER,,,,these were people whom had, had barely anytime on a cessna training.
now as any gamer knows....which i have done by the way....taken a Cessna in flight Microsoft flight simulator....flew the plane up at a very steep incline to an almost stall just before the top of the twin towers...put the nose into a immediate dive and voila...landed it on top.

possible in the sim yes...possible in real...i highly doubt it.

now back to the pilots...ILL trained ...and ILL informed they come and push these planes to the limits of their capabilities ..and manage on not just ONE but three accounts to hit all said targets...NOT LIKELY.

but that being said sometimes the impoosible does occur.

so for me it is impossible to believe TPTB on 911.

now if you trust your goverments so much the more fool you.
If you believe everthing you see the more fool you
if you believe that your own goverment would not commit such acts...the more fool you.

If you actually believe there is an actual democracy where you the people vote the ones you want in...the more fool you.

And for those of you who want to choose to stay blind....then you should welcome with opens arms all the atrocities that will befall us all soon.

so go ahead....believe blindly.
so go ahead....walk your path.
so go ahead...be the slave you are.

cause I for one will make sure to weed out the 2/3 BS
shift deeply through the remaining 1/3
and find out 99% of even that is lies.
and then dig that wee bit deeper.

and there in lays the truth.

WE ARE BEING DUPED ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

But it is nice to see some are awake and it is those few who will be saving the poor enslaved souls.

[edit on 023131p://f34Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That's the whole essence of the case to me these guys were not the ace pilots that the OS wants everyone to believe they were.You have the flight instructors themselves saying this and yet the OS supporters ignore that fact just like they ignore the fact that the FBI has never formally charged OBL for 9/11.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So two thirds couldn't do it.... but the other group could. So what does this mean? It proves the moves made are possible.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by drock905]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Mike do you think as i do...

That some people are just so blind they will just believe anything that the media and the agencies involved says to them.

that no matter how implausible a stroy if the official say it is so then it is so.

[edit on 033131p://f29Sunday by plube]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

That's exactly right plube. Some people are desperately clinging to the idea that the OS is true. In a sense it's understandable. If they were to realize that the OS is a lie what would happen is total chaos in their lives. No more thinking that Uncle Sam is always looking out for them and has their best interests at heart (depending on which party is in power). They would realize that the US govt. is willing to murder 3000+ people in order to further their agenda of power and greed.

What kills me is that the US govt. had already done it before, and still these people (debunkers) refuse to even consider it possible on 9/11.

Oh well, fool us once...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join