It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I thought this article was just really funny.
and then the best

“Regarding your comments on flight simulators, several of my colleagues and I have tried to simulate the ‘hijacker’s’ final approach maneuvers into the towers on our company 767 simulator. We tried repeated tight, steeply banked 180 turns at 500 mph followed by a fast rollout and lineup with a tall building. More than two-thirds of those who attempted the maneuver failed to make a ‘hit’. How these rookies who couldn’t fly a trainer pulled this off is beyond comprehension.”
www.veteranstoday.com...

The best way to show it couldn't be done that way?
Have someone capable try & do it.

[Mod Edit - add external source tags]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2010 by Sauron]

+48 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Don’t worry you will have the debunkers in here shortly saying these guys flying these flight simulators couldn’t fly a real plane if their life depended on it.

You will hear, how all Truthers cling to pilot’s fantasies.
The OS believers want you to believe the government word is pure and honest as day.
The OS believers want you to believe that hijackers who could never be identified because they were using stolen identities, which turned them invisible and could, not take off or land a Cessna 172. They want you to believe these hijackers just walked inside a Boeing 757,767 for the first time and had the understanding of the navigation equipment and knew how to program all the onboard computer equipment in the cockpit, yet they could not navigate or pass the written test of the instruments in a Cessna 172.

In essence, the OS believers want you to believe in a fairytale.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by impressme]

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Too bad too.

I remember years ago someone said no experts of anything related to 9/11 believed in any such things.

Now it seems like an endless stream of them in all fields raising questions, and they're all ignored or attacked personally. Never is what they are saying debated intelligently, but then again the "debunkers" here aren't experts themselves.

I just wish people would make their damned minds up whether they are going to consider what experts say, or not. Just going with the ones that already agree with you and dismissing all the others is .... stupid.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know I am going regret even asking but, what is this suppose to mean? The pilots did hit the towers. So it could be and was done. Or is this one those theories that planes were holograms, remote controled fakes, mass hypnosis etc? I always find all these theories fasinating as they all present so much evidence that seems to cut the legs out from the other theories. So in this scenerio the planes did not hit the towers, is that correct?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I know I am going regret even asking but, what is this suppose to mean? The pilots did hit the towers. So it could be and was done.

I think it means that if highly-experienced pilots couldn't do it with a high success rate, the chances of terrorists with half the experience pulling off such a manoeuvre are slimmer than Posh Spice on an all-Müller diet. But I agree, if they did it (despite failing a number of times) it still shows such a manoeuvre isn't outside the realms of possibility.

I'd be interested in knowing exactly how accurately these simulations emulate real-life.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D
reply to post by MrSpad

I know I am going regret even asking but, what is this suppose to mean? The pilots did hit the towers. So it could be and was done.

I think it means that if highly-experienced pilots couldn't do it, the chances of terrorists with half the experience pulling off such a manoeuvre are slimmer than Posh Spice on an all-Müller diet.

I'd be interested in knowing exactly how accurately these simulations emulate real-life.

Who can and can not do it on simulations does not alter the fact people saw and video captured planes hitting the towers. That ends the debate on if it could be done. Unless the claim is they were not planes, then my question has to be what were they? Where did the planes, crew and passengers go etc.?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just edited my post before you replied. Sorry.

Where did the planes, crew and passengers go etc?

This is an interesting video: www.youtube.com... Any thoughts?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So was the second plane I watched with my own 2 eyes being flown by remote
control or were the PTB infiltrating my brain so that I would see a hologram?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Who can and can not do it on simulations does not alter the fact people saw and video captured planes hitting the towers. That ends the debate on if it could be done. Unless the claim is they were not planes, then my question has to be what were they? Where did the planes, crew and passengers go etc.?

And now you're entering into the great mystery!!! It's not a matter of whether planes did hit, it's a matter of who was controlling them. Who was controlling them? See? Asking questions. Not making stuff up, or mindlessly swallowing the whole OS is the order of the day. The more questions asked, the more the OS falls apart. The more it falls apart, the dirtier the "Trusters" get with their ad homs and "No it didn't" type arguments.

Can you say absolutely that the planes that hit the towers were the ones you were being told were hijacked?

Notice that OBL was named as the mastermind 35 minutes after the second tower was hit. The passenger lists didn't include the named hijackers, but they were named, tried, sentenced and executed on TV within hours. Great intelligence work from the same people who 'didn't expect it to happen'. Too many coincidences on that day. Keep asking questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hi! My first ever post. Woo! Go Me!
I think what's being suggested here, is that, seeing as modern aircraft basically fly themselves, these planes must have been pre programmed to fly into the towers.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I thought the article was really interesting in that you just cannot hit the Pentagon in a 757 or 767 flying 20 feet off the ground for a mile. These planes are just not designed to do it. Not even an expert can do it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Indeed ! So many facts pointing to a inside job . And there always will be those ones who live or depend on people who live out of the disgrace of others...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The exact same comments were made about Aloha Flight 243, where the roof of the plane ripped of at 24k feet. The plane wa able to land safely with 1 casualty (Stewardess was killed).

The scenario was used as a training device, and no pilot has yet to make a safe landing or keep it in the air.

Every once in a great blue moon, what appears to be impoissible upon recreation, is in fact possible when forces and circumstances beyond our control enter the equation, then disappear.

Aloha Flight 243

In theory, a Boeing 737 with roughly one-third of its roof blown off should not be able to fly.

Read more: www.time.com...

The other thing to keep in mind is the fact professional pilots were trying to do this. I would assume that being professioanl pilots they would not "push" the palne as far as the hijackers did. The professioanl pilots would in the back of their mind, even though it just a simulation, act and maneuver the simulator as professional pilots.

The hijackers had nothing to loose. It was a one way trip... Diferent mindset.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Xcathdra] - issues getting external quote / link

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Xcathdra] - Spelling

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I've replicated it in simulators and I just play video games.

The fact they can't do it says more about the quality of the pilots and less about the terrorists.

Why can Mexicans do a job so damn good with no training? Because they believe they can and want to do it for their families and wealth.

Belief can make or break someone.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
reply to post by MrSpad

And now you're entering into the great mystery!!! It's not a matter of whether planes did hit, it's a matter of who was controlling them. Who was controlling them? See? Asking questions. Not making stuff up, or mindlessly swallowing the whole OS is the order of the day. The more questions asked, the more the OS falls apart. The more it falls apart, the dirtier the "Trusters" get with their ad homs and "No it didn't" type arguments.

Can you say absolutely that the planes that hit the towers were the ones you were being told were hijacked?

Notice that OBL was named as the mastermind 35 minutes after the second tower was hit. The passenger lists didn't include the named hijackers, but they were named, tried, sentenced and executed on TV within hours. Great intelligence work from the same people who 'didn't expect it to happen'. Too many coincidences on that day. Keep asking questions.

So you say their were planes but, you want to know or maybe you think you know who was controling them. The other guys says no planes. You see where I have an issue here. I mean a plane hit the Pentagon people saw, its on film, parts were recovered etc. Yet according the the OP its not possible. And if somebody else did it how did they manage to fool everyone, people on the ground, the intelligence agencies, etc.? The problem is and will remain is that 100 people have 100 theories and they all pick and choose what expert or evidence they want to back whatever they think. I mean I get people are making money off this so they all need a different spin but, for people who really believe it how do they deal with all the others proving they have the right answer?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well one thing is undeniable, something flew into the towers weather it have been a hologram, real plane, superman on crack. Now weather that something did the damage claimed? I really think thats the subject of debate.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe those ufos reported during 911 were actually projectors for "holographic" images and the planes were to make the witnesses believe it was a terrorist attack when in actuality it was an attack by extraterrestrials on TPTB. Maybe the ET plan is psyops and to cause revolt on earth before revealing themselves. Maybe they do not like the PTB in negotiations and have realized where the true power lies on earth, in the masses, and are trying to usurp power from tptb so they can deal with the masses direct over trade of resources for technology. LOL I like to make up conspiracy theories, what pleasant fiction to oocupy an adult mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I suggest you watch this video and make of it what you can. I recently came upon it in a ATS thread. It is really mind blowing if anything and changes your whole view on the event.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah man flat out, it was done, I have seen the videos
If you are going to tell me that they were actually remote control flown, I am going to ask you, If it is so difficult to do hands on it must be even harder to do it with a remote control no?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Belief can make or break someone.

Exactly.

I know the OP is just trying to "prove" that it couldn't have been planes or whatever, but I have a few issues. First, 1/3 of the pilots made it, meaning that it isn't impossible. Second, I'm not very confident about the lack of citations from reputable sources, especially about the physics stuff. It doesn't say anything about whether or not he's experienced as a pilot, which makes me suspect that he isn't. I don't know, it just seems reminiscent of the whole "a steel building has never collapsed from a fire so therefore such a thing is impossible" claim.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join