It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has massive hypocrites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The reason is, we have people on here literally screaming that the Constitution is dying and how Obama is destroying the Constitution with every breath he takes and each beat of his heart, and then at the same time, when he defends the constitution, particularly freedom of religion, these same people come out once again en masse screaming at the top of their lungs that he is turning this country into some sort of Islamic stronghold of doom!

It's fine to criticize the POTUS, it really is, be hypercritical if you want to, just be right when you do. Have your facts straight is all we ask, don't come out on one side saying that he is destroying the constitution and then while he is protecting and defending that same constitution from those that would willingly rip the first amendment out just to get at a religious group that they hate, go and again attack him. It is massively hypocritical.

It's like shooting someone then getting pissed cause they bleed on your carpet.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If they were building the mosque right on the site of the world trade center it would be a bit more disrespectful. It seems unconnected to the world trade center except the grand opening day. Its almost like saying, " we did it" , with it being on that day. Why not a week in front of or behind that day?

The black guy was hilarious in the vid with his temp fade and dark beard. The funniest people to me in the world have all been blacks.

I walked into a store the other day and a muslim was praying while I waited at the cash register. I finally asked him, "are you all right man"? He didn't answer until he finished his daily prayer. Oh, "yes, yes, I'm fine." He never explained what he was doing. I thought he was unconscious for a minute as he was slumped over a tad.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join