It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legend of Atlantis, dawn of the gods

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thats what i ment sheep slayer when i said dis info,but someone didnt get me on the thread
If this couldbe pushed as truth it would excuse the powers that be from all the wars,crimes and anything else they have ever done on the public because they were just giving us all experiences of good and bad,light and darkness. Thanks for your input

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Anyone who believes in this junk must really be looking for an explanation to all of the world's problems. How can these people in this documentary be sure that we actually do re-incarnate and that there are 57 different races of ET's watching us? Especially when there is barely any evidence to support any of these theories.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've seen these vids before , there ... interesting to say the lease. They look like some kind indoctrination vids for a cult , some time around the early 80's . Bet the cool aid had a hell of a kick .

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the entire series can be found on the conspiracy central torrent list (google)

also, for more information look up manly palmer halls discussions about atlantis throughout the ancient world, again can be found on con central torrents in his 'complete mp hall lectures', MP hall goes MUCH MUCH further in to plato, solon, and what plato was told by a priest descending down from solon about atlantis, much of it connects with what else is in the legends of atlantis videos

the entire 5-6 part series is worth downloading and watching, there is a lot of info in there.. would be interesting to get more information about who this group that produced the video is (rosicrucian?) and also who this 'eliah the prophet really is' that produced/influenced the series

there is much more to this then the 'plato solon atlantis allegory'

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i have downloaded all these 5 movies from google videos a long while ago, i watched them a couple times, some bits drag for too long or they always repeat the same sequences, but in general i enjoyed very much the range and broad spectrum this series of films focus on, from what i researched i believe they were produced around 1995-6 and then released in 1997, wich does add to it a little credibility for mentioning subjects that are still popular now in conspiracy realm, since that back then conspiracies theories were part of pop culture but not really mainstream.
and it's interesting hearing about all the issues that are widely propagated now but spoken of almost two decades ago.

the second film is an interesting and sort of unique retelling of the ww2 story, it does make one think, other noticeable things that i can remember from it, oh the old lucifer was a planet that fell upon the earth, no mentions to 2012 but instead to 2011 along with the now widely populated 11:11 syndrome... wich was interesting aswell to see mentioned back then.

and yeah like some have said here, that bit when they basically wipe clean and justify all the evil done by the illuminati as to create a playground of polarity for human souls to gather experience sounds a little shocking at first. but upon much digestion and internal dialog, and countless times reading the emerald tablet, i pretty much came to the conclusion that no matter how cruel and apologetic it sounds now, its true, i doesn't really matter if its good or evil, good and evil are really nothing but the opposite polarities of experience.

the vivid experience that is life.

but i wouldnt advise anyone to take any of this at face value, as i dont either, but i still think even though long, it's worth the watch, it focuses on so many aspects that will surelly have something that one can get a little "surprised" about, if nothing its good research material and since its pre 9/11 and the subsequent boom in the exposure of theories, it provides a diferent perspective of the times, as it does not look like any other conspiracy related documentary you have seen before.

to summarize, this is sure to have a little bit of everything to appeal to anyone, it's length might draw some away but in general its not that hard to chew through.

oh and it's sure to appeal to other ATS members that for example like popular topic's here like Law Of One material(ra related or not) and the infamous Hidden Hand Message.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join