It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Truth-Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am a long time believer in finding your own truth, through research and source checking, and by hashing over opposing views and molding them into something that I can personally get behind in an educated manner. I am a seeker of Truth no matter the source. This site has been a good source of independent thought. Information is power. So be powerful people!
By the way, any guidance on the best ways to get the most from this site would be appreciated.
A little about me,
I have seen a UFO, on more than one occasion...
I am very conservative in my preferences, though I'm a user of several public programs...
I am currently trying to live as off the grid as possible pushing the limits of personal freedom...
I'm an information junkie...
more posts to come, ready or not.....!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Hi reverandrandy, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

RR...welcome.

By the way, any guidance on the best ways to get the most from this site would be appreciated.

Sure - Don't sit on the sidelines; get involved.

Enjoy it..!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hey, nice to meet you. See you out there on the boards.
Like other poster said, get involved, make mistakes, learn stuff, research.
Good Luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
I am currently trying to live as off the grid as possible pushing the limits of personal freedom...

Do you grow your own food? I'm somewhat interested in doing this if it can be done for a profit, meaning if I were to sell the food rather than eat it I would get some salary well above minimum wage.

top topics

join