It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
that video is propaganda, a real issue spun to suit an agenda, it should be obvious.

the solution posed by the video is to increase police funding, pay them higher wages, tax the people more so you can also hire more police. how anyone in their right mind thinks that is the solution is beyond me.

think about it, we lived for tens of thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of years on this world without a police force, under governments far worse,

whats the difference between then and now that cause this?

the eradication of the right to self defense, so now only the criminals can defend themselves, while the law abiding citizens become sitting ducks, vulnerable to anything and everything,

stop looking for someone else to help you. help yourselves.

every person should be able to defend themselves, and in an age of guns, that means everyone should carry a gun, dont be scared by that idea, the fear is what keeps you defenseless

Pryingopen3rdeye: "In an age of guns, that means everyone should carry a gun..."

So you're telling the Swedes to pack heat? What are the guns laws in Sweden? Is this even an option for the Swedes?

SeaWind

im not sure what their gun laws are but that doesnt change my opinion,

im not supporting illegal gun ownership, what im saying is that if the law abiding citizens are not allowed to carry guns then that is the problem they should focus on correcting first.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Historically, when one or more groups start harassing the citizens, militias are formed. These militias kick serious ass and the harassing groups of mongrels of whatever, leave with their proverbial tails between their legs; or, they simply get wiped out, extinguished.

The problem, though, is that before the militias can get going to do their job, they have to either silence or get rid of liberal pussies who insist, despite massive evidence to the contrary, that the problems can be solved by talking, banning this or that, passing new laws or other such bull#, ad nauseum. The liberal pussies have to go or be silenced, first. Then problems can be solved. It has happened again and again throughout history.
Check it out.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i agree- this mass immigration problem is calculated to take us all to serf city.
then let the peasants squabble amongst themselves for scraps from the overlords table.
use security forces to grind them down into one miserable mess.
tax the water and air..control the food supply. more laws, rules,more punishments.
I am at war. i fight to hold on to my heart and mind- they wont win that much.
I prepare for conflict, the overlords clearly will continue to push until i push back.
or stir up conflicts i may get sucked into. this is the agenda for the whole planet.
it's diabolical. it's now. i'd sooner die on my feet than live on my knees.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The original post (above) is interesting. Parts of it are exagerrations BUT some of it is dead true. No, I do not consider it an anti-Muslem rant. I live in a city where the problem is at one of the worst affected by ALL of the specific problems the poster has described. Immigration is probalby the biggest issue being debated (at the citzen level) and the poster is more than likely correct about our politicians being both deaf and blind.

Anyway, the situation is such that one political party (which is often critisized as being "racist") is gaining in popularity. The problem is worsend by the fact that critisizm against the party confines itself to debating whether or not the party's statics are correct rather than addressing the actual problem we face.

Now, I know that many here will try to minimize the poster's complaint but I am willing to say that those who do so have no idea of the percentage of immigrants coming to Sweden that are unwilling to abide our national laws and rules, and who detest us for merely being "westerners".

Of course, it isn't all simply "the fault of the immigrant" (per say) so if you want to understand the situation better or simply have your opinion debated then just reply and say what you have to say or ask what you want to ask.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There's a worldwide movement, where governments of first-world countries let in lots of immigrants and give them advantages over the native population.

The native population cannot avoid hating the immigrants, and the immigrants love the government and continue to depend on it for continuation of its advantages or immigration of more family members.

The society is destroyed. Resistance to government power is ground down.

I guess that since every "representative democracy" or "parliamentary democracy" system has failed in this same way (true!) there is a flaw or weakness in those systems. What's better?

I don't have an answer for sure, but there are a lot of rules for building a society in the Old Testament. Places without massive governments (American Indians, Bedouins) seem to have similar rules. You are hospitable to strangers but you don't have government programs for them. That would be the start of a better way.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, now the Swedes got what they wanted 20 hardcore nazis in their government, just what the op would love to see I guess.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This thread is pretty old, so I guess no one cares anymore. I just wanted to add that I live in Sweden and I don't recognize the picture painted in that video AT ALL. If that was true I would never have the guts to go out (I am a tiny blonde girl). I haven't read the whole thread, cause I kind of wanted to vomit beecause of the propaganda, but I saw that someone suggested that Swedish law abiding citizens should be allowed to own guns. Please, do not try that solution, which has failed so miserably for so long now. Hate feeds hate, and we don't need any more of that. With all this said, Sweden is not perfect and neither is the immigrant population. But there is a lot of people who cares, we just don't see the same problems nor the same solutions.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
No, this time were not going to go save Europe. Maybe they should increase defense spending and expand the size of their own military forces - you know, defend themselves for the first time since 1945.

With a population of 9,400,000 it is believed that Sweden could mobilize up to 940,000 troops should it be necessary. The permanent force only numbers about 8,000 + the annual intake of conscripts which I believe makes the total size of the Swedish military around 15,000 troops total.

Thanks Chris! You won't get an argument from me on that one. Let them stay neutral and be the canary in the mine for us.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Poopra
Our hands are tied by the chains of political correctness. We dare not speak the truth for fear of being labeled racists, and this is what we get.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until the world economy implodes and entitlement cash disappears. The world will be a scary place indeed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join