It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by bjsmi2

Can you spell HOST?
Marshall law is spelled MARTIAL law.......

By the sound of this post i reckon yer too young to have retained enough facts to make a qualified judgement on much yet.....give it a few years, wisdom comes with time..........meanwhile try to refrain from making statements that make you look the fool.......

'Marshall Law' is an Australian Telescreen show from 2002. It ran only one season, but had a profound impact on many bloggers.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by felonius

These words are exactly what I expected from someone who lives in Texas.
You have no clue about the world, and its new shape. You can continue to execute your criminals in electric chair.
The movie I recommended above is also for you, but I warn you, it is "too" complex.

I'm really starting to enjoy not liking you

Your English is fine BTW.

Wasting aholes in the chair? Not for a while. We do it the "candy ass" method with a shot. Good old "Sparky" in Huntsville used to light'em up. Murderers and Rapists never repeated an offense after either of them though.

By your pic, I will surmise your Japanese. I've a lot of respect for your culture. Congratulations on keeping your nation relatively homogeneous ethically though. Makes things much easier when everyone is on the same page. Doesn't seem that you have much of a muslim problem there. Hmmm. I wonder why? Would the Yakuza "smoke" their butts? I think so.

Your ad Hominem remarks would carry a bit more weight if you would tell me where I'm wrong though. I don't think I've ever directly attacked you (not that I give a rats ass though
)

I guarantee you wouldn't have the stones to say this crap to my face though.

Thanks for showin up brutha!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Problem>Reaction>Solution.
Alex Jones speaks volumes on this.
He 'gets' it.

NWO folk create a problem, for your expected reaction, so they may provide you the solution they intended all along.

Their solution, worldwide, is to provide a controlled police state, a controlled politic, a controlled economic, a controlled one world currency, controlled one world religion, controlled technology, controlled 'history', controlled media (msm) to keep the people lost in the shadows of ignore-ance.

Oh, and massive population reduction to level 'their'? playing field.....

The problem with all the oneness they propose, is it is for the supposed oligarchy of the few. The people, mere fodder for their agenda. The police state is for the tyrants security, not the peoples. This should be obvious.

All tyrants in their end turn out to be their worst fool. Their tricks are on themselves and their children will inherit the world they create.

If something doesn't make sense, it wasn't designed to.
When in doubt, Follow the money trail (AUDIT).....if you can.
You must.

Don't be so sure your candidates for positions of 'authority' are 'your' candidates. Voting doesn't count for much if 'another' is counting the votes. Big problem, worldwide. The 'party' system was designed to make it 'appear' you have a choice. Dissolve the political party system all together and vote for a leader of your 'community' that makes the most Sense.

Until mankind learns to value their neighbor as a unique creation with a unique offering, (when acknowledged, nurtured and realized) oneness, will not be achieved. Eventually, oneness will be attained, though at what price to humanity during 'the pro-cess-pool'.
Your choice.

If tyrants cannot control themselves, how are they to control another?
If one doesn't make sense, they aren't designed to.
Most are 'designed' by others though 'all' suffer the collective fate of their actions.

Be yourself.
Protect yourself.
Defend yourself.
It's your nature.
For Good reason.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
that video is propaganda, a real issue spun to suit an agenda, it should be obvious.

the solution posed by the video is to increase police funding, pay them higher wages, tax the people more so you can also hire more police. how anyone in their right mind thinks that is the solution is beyond me.

think about it, we lived for tens of thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of years on this world without a police force, under governments far worse,

whats the difference between then and now that cause this?

the eradication of the right to self defense, so now only the criminals can defend themselves, while the law abiding citizens become sitting ducks, vulnerable to anything and everything,

stop looking for someone else to help you. help yourselves.

every person should be able to defend themselves, and in an age of guns, that means everyone should carry a gun, dont be scared by that idea, the fear is what keeps you defenseless

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the pages yet so hopefully I'm not pointing out something that was already stated. OP I could have sworn this article was happening in Sweden, but skipping through the article at just a glance I would have thought you were referencing United States, with all the foolishness involved with the "immigration, not respecting local customs, or learning the native language?? Sorry I'm not trying to troll here it just sounds alot like what is going on right here in the good old USA!!! Oh wait never mind the sheeple over here are just rolling over and playing dead they really aren't doing anything in mass about it...Carry on

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All I know is Sweden used to be a great country. Low crime and beautiful nature and cities.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

Thank you for your post, truly don't want to see the Scandinavian countries in turmoil, theyre amongst some of the more advanced. What I am finding with some of my online friends from that area, and countries near, is depression is rampant, not enough sunshine and outings for many, and they need full spectrum winter light therapy. So you're beach suggestion is a good one.

No one knows how the immigration is being played out, the leaders never have good agendas, but there is a neutral ground and more communication needs to be established between all people, with those that are holding freedom not backing from their ideals, but still offering friendship.

I didn't know what to make of this thread, that the video is put out by a racist skin head type party, makes sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
same happends here in germany...

maybe thats what they want us to do...kill each other...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
In the end of the video, it says: Vote Swedish blablabla and vote for Sverigedemokraterna. Sverigedemokraterna is a racist political party who no one (except hillbilly racists) actually vote or care for.

Blatant lies...

Check this link out with a translator:

mikaaalto.blogspot.com...

Thanks for a fun and insightful posts.

I myself am local politicians for SD, and has been since 2006. It is working well but fun. Nothing to get rich on, but a full-time paid work is required on the side.

It can be as Swedish everyone whether you have an immigrant background or not. Swedishness of attitudes. Before the election in 2006 one sixth of every Swedish Democrat candidate was an immigrant, which was higher than in many parliamentary parties.

Voting for SD is not racist.. it's about common sense and sutainability.
We don't even take full advantage of the immigrants we have, we ship them all to the projects and let skilled academians drive taxis.

Swedes are way too self-hating.. we can't even fly our own freaking flag without being called racists.. it's ridiculous. Wear a necklace of Thor's hammer? Automatically racist.. We've got principals banning the wearing of typically swedish symbols in schools.

And I'm not a flag waver type of guy.. If I flew a flag it would be this one:

www.presentfixer.se...

Oh, and I'm a second generation immigrant.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My way of looking at this is, even if the bloodlines have a plan to further their NWO with these kind of tensions and a wish to create Sharia law, type states, its not going to happen, or rather, its in our hands. We're the ones who need to make inroads into peace, love, freedom, equality, respect, and caring about others.

Whatever the corporations/bankers lift off, we need to diffuse with love.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We need disclosure of reincarnation.. that would stop the madness that is the Abrahamic religions. They're all unhealthy for the world in their current incarnations!

That would go a long way in solving a lot of our problems.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Before I even opened the thread, I knew this would be more anti-Muslim silliness. And I was right!

Why don't you watch the video, then make a comment.

It's unbearable with the audio! Sorry. But I did get the gist quickly.

Do Swedish citizens enjoy the right to bear arms. as in America?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by Mr Poopra

You are living in a small nutshell. The world has changed. You can not bring it back other than Adolf Hitler technique. Love it or hate it, but you have no right to say no to the immigrants.
And the most important thing: where do you get the right to say good and bad apples about people? Is this Texas Chainsaw Massacre style?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by deccal]

I counted at least two fallacies in this small paragraph. Do you plan on actually saying anything valuable at all, or will you continue to depend on ad hominems and ridicule in your future posts?

Based on your comments about Americans, particularly Texans, it appears that you are the one having trouble with prejudice, sir. I'm assuming you need more fresh air than whatever city you live in can provide. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Whats stopping anyone in Sweden learning how to defend themselves in a court of law with debt, whats stopping them finding food that doesnt come from a supermarket, what stopping them from avoiding police, whats stopping them from repairing anything that needs fixing in there own properties or neighbours etc.

If people just stopped pointing to the gov as a saviour it would soon disappear because its simply a pain in the butt that is unfortunately needed at the moment and ill tell you why.

The only people who should be acting like this are disabled people but even that should not be the case if people treated each other as they wish to be treated. None of us need a government, we need each other but until people realise that this is the problem its never gonna change.

People should be appalled at this behaviour because it only justifies future restrictions on the public that obey their saviour governments, then the very same people who cause it, turn around and ask why people obey the governments new rules! Its madness both ways.

Doesnt anyone see that the truth is we are all getting our own medicine here!!??

Majority are selfish, egotistical, money orientated maniacs. Who the heck is anyone to dictate anything better in return??

If you want to get rid of a system simply play it at its own rules. That means learning its rules to beat it. You cannot overthrow an enemy that is diplomatic and holds all the rule cards by rioting.

Even worse is the fact that people who say they are awake to the reality of the situation are normally the ones rioting! They should be the ones learning how to fix the situation instead of making it worse!

Ignorance through lack of knowledge is stupidity but blatant ignorance with knowledge is beyond stupid.

We all know whats really going on, we just like to kid ourselves that we can blame someone else for it.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
We must address the "viruses" we have manifesting in our cities / countries... We must stand up as one and remove this problem before the "viruses" kill the hoast ! This is a problem world wide ! Look hard and you will find the same story in every country... Our governments want this to happen then next they will come to save us with marshall law...

With a avatar like yours I would expect nothing better from someone like you . You aren't the solution you are the problem . Spend some more time in school and get your self a education . As everybody else has pointed out it's spelt martial and host .

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This thread has really taken off in all imaginable directions. We have heard from Swedes with pro and anti-immigration angles. From that alone I would think there is at least a kernel of truth in the original video clip. And so as we all would likely agree, every immigrant is not the problem but that does not mean there are not problems with immigration.

What seems to be on display here is what is problematic world-wide and creates fear and violence world-wide. The world has become significantly smaller. It is far easier and still economically possible to emigrate rather than to stay put and make where you are better. Thus Mexicans cross the border rather than fight both a corrupt government and drug cartels. Moderate Muslims leave home rather than fight against the fundamentalist mullahs. Do we for a moment think any of these peoples would leave home if there was a chance of home being made better? These people take the path of least resistance, it's a survival technique. They will not survive in their homelands and so they leave. That tells us much about the homelands.

The same scenario is happening in the USA, Sweden and many countries. And with the flood of humanity come those that are not complacent to simply live, simply survive. In these floods come those that still have the urge, cunning and the tools to survive and thrive by force. Funny how these traits never showed up in their oppressive home countries. And why is that? Because where they come from, there is little tolerance for aggression by the people. Aggression and swift unyielding justice is the tool of the elite, the mullahs, the governments, the controllers. Thus the Saudis produce jet liners full of disgruntled young men that hate the US and act out because they could never act out in their oppressive homeland. They get aggressive where the pickin's are easy. If they flew a suicide airliner into so much as a garden shed in Saudi Arabia, every one of their family members would be drawn and quartered in this life and the next. Sure you would be dead due to your suicide mission but so would everyone you ever knew or loved. There is no paradise awaiting those that act out at home and that's the point. That's what these oppressive governments and religions have going for them. They use methods so heavy handed that they repel those that might object to the rest of the globe where they deposit their hate for the oppression at home. Is it far more complicated than this? Yes but this is what is at the core.

We have numbers of displaced peoples like never before. And those of us that are not displaced are made to think themselves inhumane for not wanting to absorb and support the human flood. That's what it is world-wide. A human flood. Escape Mexico, Iraq, India, Haiti, Turkey or wherever the government is so oppressive and the system so locked and the people so weakened that revolution is no longer possible. We live in a world where the restart button has been removed. It's no longer even a threat, let alone a possibility to revolt. And so misery is no longer stopped at it's source in any country, on any continent, under any circumstances ever. Cite one recent instance where it has. You can't. Misery grows and spreads without a chance of stopping.

The elite have milked and continue to milk the remaining middle-class and those being milked can see the writing on the wall. They know once the last of the non-elitist wealth is gone there is no chance of resistance. Money talks, money challenges and money fights and the controllers know it and so the money disappears. The order of the New World Order is trickle down poverty. "Spread the wealth", "redistribute the wealth", you've all heard this. Spread it so thin as to be nothing. We are all headed for the bottom or worse. Dirt poor people don't fight and win. Dirt poor people struggle and die. Either a few elitists will die or a multitude of the rest of us. "Love thine enemy" isn't that what is preached? If the elite are your enemy will you love them until death? Your death? They don't love you but they count on your loving them and their promises of social equality. We'll be equally impoverished. What a scam.

That's the possibilities, a few or a multitude. I'm not optimistic for the multitude and I'm not part of the few.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Before I even opened the thread, I knew this would be more anti-Muslim silliness. And I was right!

Why don't you watch the video, then make a comment.

Good odds that he supports the Islamic take over of Europe.

They know that most of the ppl of Europe are liberals and are not
willing to fight for themselves.

So they can just walk all over them.

For the good ppl in the cities I'd get out while you can to a rural
area and prepare for the coming civil war like we are here in the US.

Personally I will be limiting myself to self defense here in the US,
but many others plan otherwise and have posted accordingly.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
funny things are happening in the world......... why do a group of aliens want to 'project' their culture in a relatively silent place??? why go there anyway? to project their 300 some laws which are so.... whatever.....some1 needs to hit at s.arab not tolerant countries like iran.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Lurker here.........

Get Rid of List:

God vs.Devil
Religion vs. Religion
Immigration vs. Legal citizen
War vs. War
Country vs. Country
Republican vs Democrat
Skin color vs. Skin color
Ideology vs. Ideology
Abortion vs. Life
Rich vs. Poor
Free vs. Slave
Me vs. You

We need a reset. S & F for Reset.....

Lurking back on

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by Unity_99

We need disclosure of reincarnation.. that would stop the madness that is the Abrahamic religions. They're all unhealthy for the world in their current incarnations!

That would go a long way in solving a lot of our problems.

Have you checked out any of my posts? We don't disagree on this, but this is also a school/prison. And love is the way to pass. Low level tests don't happen for higher grades, the only evolution is love. Time to evolve.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join