It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can we finally move on from 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As long as I live, and the people who were responsible, are free.

It's in our face, and these people are walking around still doing harm to everyone while they get even obscenely richer, we get poorer, and taking more and more of our constitutional rights, using their media to lie and attack people who want what is right under our constitution.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

Originally posted by cyberjedi
This post disgusts me, move on?

If your mother, father, wive and daughter were in that building, would you simply move on?

I don't give a damn about the religion thing, it's about bringing justice to those who are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Being a possible inside job, truth will emerge over the years, and i will wait.

PS...after 10 years of not finding Bin Laden I don't think we ever will. Why? Because Pakistan is hiding him. Or Iran is funding him. We are fighting mad instead of fighting logically.

The fact that bin laden to this date has not been found, is what i believe a deliberate failure of the intelligence agencies. however, this thread was stating, that we should 'move on', saying we should forget the attacks, because TPTB fail to provide good counter methods combating this issue. # bin laden, in my opinion the attacks are a cover up. Justice should be brought to those with prior knowledge of the attacks, who then failed to act accordingly, and those who orchestrated the many failures in the event of 9/11.

I will not move on, i will not forget that these attacks could very well be an inside job, and i will continue to grow disgust towards the political zeitgeist surrounding terrorism, and the US government, or any government or agency that could be held accountable.

The US gov, is known, to expose their citizens to dangerous substances, like guinea pigs, for researh purposes. disgusting.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How can we move on if the people that did this or allowed this to happen are still out there. I am not talking about Bin Laden here, there is enough proof out there that he was not involved or claimed to be involved in the 911 attacks and that we had him surrounded and let him go.
Personally I see that there is too much evidence and facts that point the finger back at us (USA). Until the real perpetrators of this attack are brought to justice, I will not let go and once the perpetrators are caught I will never forget and fight so that no one else forgets and all owes this to be perpetrated again.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When the people responsible for the acts are brought to justice then it is time to move on . That is what we should do be it Bin Laudin or a conspiracy.

But as long as there is political capitol to be spent from these acts we will not move on . And as long as there is financial capitol to be made from these events we will not move on . Neither the politicians nor the Military Industrial complex will allow it to die .

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The people that did this died on those planes guys! Guess what, they were all Saudi Arabian. We're fighting fear and not the real enemy. The real enemy is buried deep inside each of us. And guess what guys, there is no way in heck would Bin Laden not warn his family in America he was going to blow up New York.

I don't think the man had anything to do with it. But since the real killers were dead we need to exact vengence on someone. First it was Sadaam and then it was Bin Laden. Guess what, Sadaam was executed based on false information. I have no doubt he was evil to the core. What I doubt is he would be dead today if we got it right the first time. He would still be alive but we assisted in his execution. The man didn't even have anything to do with 9/11.

So what do we do about that murder?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
How can we move on if the people that did this or allowed this to happen are still out there. .

We move on by allowing a mosque to be built. We move on by bringing all our troops home. We move on by focusing on why fear drives us to do what we do.

Those people will always hate us. No amount of bombs and bullets will ever changed that. Capturing or killing Bin Laden will only enflame the situation. Heck, we are isolating our southern neighbors behind illegal immigration. What incentive would they have to screen people flying in and out of Mexico if we continue to isolate them from us.

We are fighting fear folks! Quit being scared is how we move on. Right now, we are afraid of our own shadows. Afraid of our government. Afraid of everyone and everything that isn't American. We can't keep living in fear chasing ghosts.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

We are fighting fear folks! Quit being scared is how we move on. Right now, we are afraid of our own shadows. Afraid of our government. Afraid of everyone and everything that isn't American. We can't keep living in fear chasing ghosts.

Wrong again! It's not fear that drives the remembrance of the murder of 3000 Americans. It's a quest for the truth. And remember it's the "Truth that shall set you free"

To forget the murder of those 3000 human beings is an insult to their memory!

The murderers would like nothing more for this memory to fade into obscurity just like you want it to.

Every lie, every piece of evidence that is brought out will keep their deaths from being swept under the rug. Their death killed a part of America and they will not be forgotten.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is the issue.
Those who believe the official story and those who don't are fighting a totally different war regarding 911.
For those that don't believe the official story, the real war has not begun yet and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have nothing to do at all with what happened on 911.
For me, this has nothing to do with Muslims or Jews, it has to do with power, money and people doing things to get what they want no matter who gets hurt.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
To move on from 9/11, means to also have the media move on from 9/11, which would mean the government no longer needs the 9/11 rhetoric... which would mean they had either finally satisfied their defense spending needs... or a new fresh attack had replaced the old one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join