It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Fire UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I found this Youtube video today and I did a search on ATS and did not find it posted yet. If it is, please forgive me.

I felt compelled to share this video as it intregued me - perhaps there is an explination that someone here could provide. I thought that it could have been something entering into our atmosphere like space debris, but it seems rather low into our atmosphere to burn up at that distance. The person filming the video tends to try to get a good shot of the UFO in question as he is shooting around trees. Take a look.

Please note that the first video is not the picture of the actual video... I'm not sure why they used this ufo picture for the Youtube video. It's a completely different event.

Enjoy.

I also found a decent stabilized version:

[edit on 14-8-2010 by beauty from pain]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Aircraft contrails catching the light from the setting/rising sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Aircraft contrails catching the light from the setting/rising sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/8/10 by Chadwickus]

After viewing the videos you provided I can certainly see how that conclusion can be made. Thank you.

However, comparing the video to the first one (and unfortunately, it seems, that only the first video on the link you provided worked for me), I can't seem to explain how the 'explosions' can just disappear 1-2 seconds after? If it was contrails, wouldn't they appear and stay for a period of time?

EDIT: I saw the other two videos provided in the link, and those contrails last much longer than in the video I provided.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why should this be difficult to fake? The almost perfect uniform coloured background (sky) is very convenient to apply some colour (chroma) key filter which allows the branches and leaves to stay in front of the object in the sky.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by necati]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Beauty from pain.....

Chadwickus is correct.

That is a plane producing intermittent contrails.

If you do an ATS search, you should be able to find many threads about similar cases.

The "orb" shape of the plane is a common effect produced by a combination of the illumination of the plane by the sun combined with the resolution of the camera. I refer you to DepthOf Field's excellent examples of that effect.

The intermittent nature of the contrails is being caused by the plane moving both horizontally & vertically (as it is climibing or descending) through pockets of air that have different temperature &/or moisture content.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up.

Kind regards.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up.
Kind regards.

Beauty from pain.....