It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are out there... and we need to stop trying to talk to them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i've stopped listening to this man while ago.
all he can offer is a theory and i disagree with it.
if aliens are out there then they have seen us before we started to talk to them. why haven't they attacked?

Time probably means nothing to an advanced race. Maybe they are baiting us with all of the mystery that shrouds the ufo conspiracy, either we are going to be used to seeing them, and want to see something spectacular, then all the sheeple stand on rooftops like Independence Day. Or maybe, thier time to attack is such a ways off to us, but only a few days for them. Or maybe the pre attack has already started, and we dont even know it yet. The pre attack could be them testing the waters so to speak, shut off a nuke base hear, try a black out there. Look at the battle of los angelas, and the response to that. or the fly over the white house in the 50's. How about all of the UFOs that play with planes, and, jets. Maybe they are testing our capabilities, and resources. Abductions to study humanity. All this could be building up to something, just not on a time table that we can comprehend. There are so many factors to consider here if we are going to seriously look at being visited by an other worldly race. Any good military strategist is going to send out the scouts before the cavalry arrives. Scary thought if this goes south for us. As for if there is life out there that could be doing this to us. Well, Im sure for every race, and culture on our planet, there are 100 times more out there on other planets, all with different goals, and ventures.

You made a lot of different scenarios yet all of them talk about doom and gloom. Either you are a disinformation agent or you are just not awakened yet.

How about you include in your analysis that maybe they are benevolent beings and they are just waiting for the right time to show themselves to us.

easy wavemaker, this is only one side of it. I do belive that there is good out there, but the most likely scenario I belive is not going to be good. Im deffinetely not a disinfo agent thank you very much!! I like to expect the worst, but hope for the best. Look at all the UFO activity that has revolved around battles, and wars through out history. I have heard of the story which white orbs and black orbs where doing an ariel battle. Therefore, there are two opposing sides there, therefore, there is a malevolent side, doing battle with a benevolent side. But all things aside, these cultures still believe in doing battle, and exploring, just like Columbus with the indians. The odds that aliens are going to come down, give us what we need or help in any way, the ending of a happy story, just isnt in our favor pal.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

There is a sucker born every day...and two to take him.

Our odds of success in meeting another benevolent species ...
(assuming WE are a benevolent species - and this IS A LEAP)
are about one in three.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by gunshooter

There is a sucker born every day...and two to take him.

Our odds of success in meeting another benevolent species ...
(assuming WE are a benevolent species - and this IS A LEAP)
are about one in three.

Very well said, you are absolutely right!! I do believe that we are a benevolent species. We are just a young species, like children, and we are being led astray by evil manipulating forces behind the curtains. beautiful Avatar pic by the way.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The aliens we need to prepare for are not the ones already here. Its the ones who statues are made after. Giants who are male and female with wings. Angels do not have a sex. They will come to conquer. Then they will die off. This time we won't forget. We are more advanced now. Hawk is not any more relevant than a person posting on these boards. We don't need to be hiding. If they are worth anything, they know where we are. We need to be planning what to do if they try to rule again.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seers
The aliens we need to prepare for are not the ones already here. Its the ones who statues are made after. Giants who are male and female with wings. Angels do not have a sex. They will come to conquer. Then they will die off. This time we won't forget. We are more advanced now. Hawk is not any more relevant than a person posting on these boards. We don't need to be hiding. If they are worth anything, they know where we are. We need to be planning what to do if they try to rule again.

Nobody needs to to be hiding, in fact you cannot hide. I do not know about the rest. Stand and die, if you have to, to protect our human values, and that will be enough.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'll say the same thing here that I said on the other thread about aliens arriving in 2 years (they're already here).

I would recommend reading:

"The Keepers" by Jim Sparks
"Does It Rain In Other Dimensions" by Mike Oram
"X3, Healing Entities and Aliens" by Adrian Dvir.

And I would read them in that order. You can get them all on Amazon for a reasonable price.

These 3 books answered many questions from a scientific perspective and confirmed many of my beliefs.

If these aliens were malevolent, they would have wiped us out already . . . before we destroyed the planet and poisoned our bodies with manmade chemicals. The majority of intelligent life that is visiting and researching our planet and our people are either benevolent or neutral.

And keep in mind, not ALL alien life forms are in 3D. Therefore, these other aliens have a vested interest in protecting this planet, because they reside on our planet simultaneously with us (in 3D form and other dimensions).

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
the reality is we already a property of "aliens" and no other aliens will come by to mess with there cattle unless there much much bigger... We won't be allowed to officially expand into space either as our pathetic nasa is being dismantled.. so space is the barbed wire that holds us in our prison planet... the reality is outright military invasion is barbaric and isn't neccesary when you can infiltrate leaders. When people know they have been taken over they fight back, when not they assume there leaders are looking out for there best...Aliens are smarter then us and if they have invaded us we would never know...

There, said by somebody else.
Once, I'm so love to meet with the alien, now...

I fully support US and world goverment UFO cover up. Sorry guys.

What the goverment have done was wrong decision but now it turned out to be the right answer.

Its just us, we are not ready for them, they are still waiting for us to get ready. Very sad

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

ditto--i feel the same way about SEIT too---full of it! makes no sense to me! they both talk like they are clueless...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

ditto--i feel the same way about SEIT too---full of it! makes no sense to me! they both talk like they are clueless...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

just because we are not wiped out does not mean aliens are all that--there is more than one way to skin this cat. maybe they have haulted out progress for mileniums...maybe they need us alive...the possibilitys of their wish to do us unlimited evil is unlimited...never 2nd guess alien logic...they are all WAY OUT there!! capeache??

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Prolly this is why, star me pls, I need to feed my kids

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

excuse me if this has already been said, but could tptb be using hawking and his reputation to spread fear? it makes sense.

aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years probably millions and possibly billions of years.

if aliens wanted to destroy us, have the earth for themselves then it would make more sense to take it before we depleted all the resources and developed better weaponry..

aliens just wanting to destroy us and rob the resources sounds like something greedy and pathetic humans would do, not aliens that are thousands or millions of years more evolved than us.

don't get me wrong i'm sure there is evil out there, there's a balance to everything, we are fast approaching a time when we're all just gonna have to grow a pair and not let our imaginations get the better of us and mess things up like we have done in the past.

remember the ptb want us being the panicy stupid humans we've been good at being for them to be able to pull project bluebeam off, wether its holograms they use or if its actual aliens turning up and being made to look like they attacked us.

there's plenty of examples in ancient texts that talk about "gods" enjoying singing, dancing, drinking and earth women a bit too much and leaving in order to maintain some sort of order and for us to learn and evolve on our own.

if this is the case, then it really doesn't scream aliens should be feared and their out to get us. if anything it says we should grow a pair of bollox and have nothing but love and an energy in the eyes that we'll stand our ground and not take any crap. which is why i think its important we need to be seen to be (at least attempting to) standing up to the greedy nazi terrorists!!

it's what 2012 is all about, us stepping up to the next level. i think its this that our alien cousins have been waiting for.

remember all the fear and negativity is deigned to be a catalyst for us to change for the positive, as always its down to us.

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Mankind must abandon earth or face extinction: Hawking

Mankind's only chance of long-term survival lies in colonizing space, as humans drain Earth of resources and face a terrifying array of new threats, warned British scientist Stephen Hawking on Monday.

It is too late for this, his participation in the LHC and his involvement with CERN has pushed us in a direction that we can no longer change. Disclosure is happening and is going to happen and there is nothing that anyone can do in order to prevent it. All we can do is prepare ourselves for life changing events.

The doors have been left open and there isn't anyway we can shut them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
reply to post by wonderworld

won't attack until the time is right?
what are they waiting for, for us to use all our resources, kill our planet or develope better weapons?
it would be more logical to attack sooner rather than later.

whose to say they haven't been attacking us for some time now: mind control via the TV. psych-ops via commercial advertisements. perhaps even bio-warfare via the latest virus du jour. etc. etc. etc.

not saying that this happening, but that it very well could be.

it is we dense humans who cannot fathom the power of subtlety and believe everything pertinent must be done with an explosion. BLAMMO!!!!

subliminal warfare is far more effective. if you don't let them know you are enslaving them, why would they revolt?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dr. Hawking does make a valid point. We should not be isolated to one planet as a species. It bothers me so much that the U.S.A. has squandered so much money and resources on unnecessary wars instead of space exploration and the human pursuit of knowledge. Can you imagine a scenario where the budgets of the Department of Defense and NASA/JPL were switched?
Terraforming of Mars or at least installing a colony should be considered as a Manhattan Project for our time. If in the near future we discover that we are in a collision course with an asteroid it will be too late. Even if we send people to nearby space stations, it would be a long time before the devastation subsides on the surface of Earth to allow any humans to return. At least some action has taken place in order to provide us some insurance, such as in the creation of the Svalbard Doomdsay Seed Vault. There's even been discussion about creating a Lunar Doomsday Vault:

Experts prepare for Lunar "Doomsday Ark"

In the process of creating colonies on other solar system bodies, it would help us build up defenses in the event that we receive a visit from unwelcome visitors. We should never be so naive to think that any visiting alien race will automatically have good intentions.

If anyone is serious about trying to accelerate the exploration of our close celestial neighbors you could visit the Mars Society website:

The Mars Society

Hopefully enough support will come about to effect change.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
is the new space telescope still going to the asteroid belt or has that been scrapped?
mabye we'll see evidence of life from there, if we do i say talk to them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40Can you imagine a scenario where the budgets of the Department of Defense and NASA/JPL were switched?

Save some for parapsychological institutes like IONS. We need to fund some outside-the-box thinking too.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ive been on this planet for over 50 years, and i must say i fear my government and its agendas far greater than i would ever fear those silly shy lil aliens.

if they are doing things to us? at least they have enough respect for us that they're not traumatizing us at every moment of our lives, like our government overlords are doing to us.

I'd welcome a new reality with open arms, even if it was my last. at least our sneaky guberment couldn't conceal it any longer and i could honesty say...I TOLD YOU SO

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

well said.
i don't know what the big fear of aliens is about.
hollywood screwing with us mabye.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Thank you for mentioning IONS. I had encountered it before but forgot to revisit and explore the subject. This brings up a good point, because if we are to move on and colonize we should move forward as a society that will not perpetuate the mistakes of the past and to leave behind our bad habits.
We must also understand that Earth should be protected to the utmost of our abilities. One fear I have is that if we do colonize a planet such as Mars, then we will fall into a state of mind that is now okay to plunder the rest of the Earth's resources.
If in time we do reach a higher level of societal progress, we can probably try to reach out to other alien civilizations. But for now we should not. It is like grabbing a phone and dialing a random number. You don't know who may answer on the other end.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join