It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer - Part of the Holy Trinity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Advance thanks to ET_MAN for opening my mind...

The Father - Our Sun
The Son - Us, "We" are the sons
The Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost - Lucifer

1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

I'm gonna just deal with Lucifer - the Holy Spirit.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Instead of posting the entire chapter of Isaiah 14, I'll plead with you to read it for yourself. I believe Lucifer is the brown dwarf sun that ET_MAN has referred to in www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's existence is quantum or dimensional in nature. Being unseen is why it is referred to as the Holy Ghost. It is what will burn/renew this planet. It's the "baptism by fire". With the Sign of the Cross one says the Trinitarian formula - "in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit". I believe the left to right motion of the Holy Spirit may designate the crossing of Lucifer. If interested, Mormon doctrine has a wealth of cryptic knowledge buried in it regarding the Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial Kingdoms, and who we really are. Karma is the answer. Not just "Be Good", "Do Good".

Following are just a few of the bible quotes regarding the Holy Ghost. I know, kinda dry, but maybe you'll make a connection...

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Mar 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2Co 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,

1Pe 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

P.S. Don't blaspheme Lucifer...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
the bible was created by man, it does not have alot of accuracy of the past.
What do you expect from people who use religion to take advantage of people?
you can study the bible as much as you want but overall...its stuff written and distorted by man.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You are correct OP.

A lot of the dead seas scrolls and other books that were included in every bible that were thrown out at the Counsel of Nicea, also included Lucifer in the Holy Trinity.

Once Rome had spread and realized they could make people scared of the afterlife and someone always watching, they saw this was they only way they could continue expanding without posting guards and soldiers to strike fear into the people so they would conform.

Rome "fell" and off to the races to the Dark Ages where "Christians" who followed this new, edited bible, pillaged half of the earth converting them and turning them into good Christians who work hard, fear god, and give money to the church.

They needed something to scare them into conforming, and an everlasting afterlife in "hell" with Lucifer, the DEVIL, was just the ticket.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Blasphemy.

Mark 3:29 - But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.

Equating Lucifer who is a cursed created Angel with God's Spirit is Blesphemy.

I would end this post before some willfully ignorant person finds themselves on thin ice.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Perhaps Lucifer is the shadow of God or has so become in our modern times. We can speculate about how lucifer fits in modern life but he seems to have started life as the prosecutor of god before becoming demonised.

Or
He became a metaphor for all the previous religions. As a non-Xtian I find tghe whole thing (as opposed to the biblical interpretation) totally confusing.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This has been the hardest part of my Spiritual Journey. Realizing the difference in Lucifer, Satan, Man, and Demons. As for the Christ, that part is so natural, since we all can achieve a State of Christhood within (I call this the HolySpirit or just Spirit). Jesus was a man who encapsulated our ultimate success in Spirit, and through him we too can achieve that ultimate success within.

As for Lucifer, dare I say a prayer? Yes I dare, daily!

To me Lucifer is the Father of Christ, literally and figuratively; Mankind is Satan and the Devil is a Demon. Demons reside within us all.

I believe in Lords! However, a man or men who strive to become Lords, or are born into believing they are Lords are fooling themselves and are only being manipulated by Demons.

We are Satan! Society is Satan.

I think often of Lucifer, the Morning Star, the most beautiful of them all! I think of the Return of our Lord, Christ, and I am but a humble man in regards to the workings of Spirit.

I do not wish to be burned away, but if that happens I can only trust that my soul will not reside in the same dimension that the Devil and Demons belong, because they will be cast back to where they come from by the return of our Lords. (yeah that ending part was plural on purpose). They and all of their "attachments" will be cast back into "Hell" (proverbial name of course). We should be aware of what we attach ourselves to, because we are those "attachments".

S&F

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would not call Lucifer the Holy Spirit...nor would I call Nibrur or whatever Lucifer.

It is clear to me that Lucifer is Venus...Venus is sometimes a evening star and it seems as if to over night become a morning star in the east, suddenly becoming a morning star (falling from the night).

Lucifer means 'bright shining one'. The dark star or Nibiru (if its real) obviously is not bright and shining nor do we have any reason to call it a morning star that fell from the night sky.

We should be very careful to equate anything with the Holy Spirit. To pin the Spirit of God to 'one' thing....limits understanding of the grandness, Divinity, and Holiness of what is of Spirit.

It is my belief/understanding that without the Spirit, there is no life in the flesh/material world.

In Genesis, the word that is translated into 'created' in English is 'Bara' in Hebrew. Bara does not mean created in Hebrew but we translated it that way.

Bara actually means to 'fill and to fatten'. My understanding from this is God 'filled and fattened' the heavens and the Earth.....The Holy Spirit of God filled the heavens and the earth'.

In some old texts there is a verse that say 'cut a tree, I am there....lift a rick, you will find me'. This again, tells me or from what I can understand....the Spirit is even within the very life of the Earth, stars, everything that is a form of energy/life.

Im not religious, I dont claim any book as truth...just sharing what I have found on my path of seeking.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotredeemed
Blasphemy.

Mark 3:29 - But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.

I would end this post before some willfully ignorant person finds themselves on thin ice.

Really? This is a conspiracy site that encourages unique thinking. Granted, I feel stuff like this simply makes a good read, but to yell "blasphemy" when someone introduces an idea that's just as plausible as the bible being correct is EXACTLY what's wrong with organized religion. Just be aware that when you use the sort of judgment common with the more ignorant areas of the United States on an internet forum you are not likely to be taken seriously. If you have an actual argument then by all means present it, but to just yell, "omgz, don't say that cause yulll diezz!!!1!" is doing nothing but increasing your post count.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I would not call Lucifer the Holy Spirit...nor would I call Nibrur or whatever Lucifer.

It is clear to me that Lucifer is Venus...Venus is sometimes a evening star and it seems as if to over night become a morning star in the east, suddenly becoming a morning star (falling from the night).

Lucifer means 'bright shining one'. The dark star or Nibiru (if its real) obviously is not bright and shining nor do we have any reason to call it a morning star that fell from the night sky.

Perhaps the Holy Spirit is a combination of both Venus and Lucifer (son of Venus) as the references I find seem to refer to "baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire". That would explain the singular references to "baptism through the Holy Ghost".

THE SECOND BOOK OF NEPHI Chapter 30
18 And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life; yea, ye have entered in by the gate; ye have
done according to the commandments of the Father and the Son; and ye have received the Holy Ghost, which witnesses of
the Father and the Son, unto the fulfilling of the promise which he hath made, that if ye entered in by the way ye should
receive.

This verse seems to imply that the physical Holy Ghost stands between we and the sun.

Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

This seems to imply an extremely destructive power, possibly of a brown dwarf star.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Am I ever glad I chanced on this thread!

I am not Religious but when I learned, last Fall, that we are in the "end times" & started reading up on it online, I came to realise that, I don't think Lucifer is Satan/Devil. I have always wondered, if he was Satan, why his name was "the bringer of light".

I haven't even thought of finding anyone else the same, as I figured I would be labeled blasphemous for sure!

I recently read something that left me too, thinking that Satan was actually "us/man".

I wonder if the people who put Religion together purposely mixed his name in when speaking of Satan/Devil.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
P.S. I wanted to S&F this thread but where are the stars at the top of posts.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

something lost in translation? perhaps.

LUCIFER

can "oo" make the same sound as a "u"?

LOOCIFER

can a "k" make the same sound as a "c"?

LOOKIFER

do i hear a "a" make a sound in the word "FEAR"?

LOOK I FEAR

"Look i fear" is the most predominant excuse for having lost a cypher, cypher is a key to unlocking a code/encryption:

LOOK I FEAR
LOSE CYPHER
LUCIFER

Alpha Bet or Alphabet?

literacy is more than just speaking, reading, and writing from left to right:

eden [reversed & spelled phonetically] nude
*yep, they were reportedly nude in the garden of edun.

Look i fear walks up to his brother Geez U.S. (G.O.D. = Government Of Dollars) at some point in time and.....

jesus says: "pop wants to talk to you about some stuff you been doing, but FEAR cannot approach the throne of truth, for how can the truth fear the truth and remain intact, as one? so, "Look I Fear", you wanted to be like "I AM", but no one else is the alpha, so loan me your fear, and i will loan you my "I'm".

"Look I Fear" transforms into: "Look I'm" aka: "LUKI'M", aka "LUKIM".

jesus says: "Look in the mirror before you enter the throne room."

and what was once Lucifer has become:
LUKIM [mirror] MIKUL ..... aka Michael the same arch-angel that suppressed Lucifer, with a little help from a brother.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18)

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
(Revelation 12:7-8)

fear no longer found in heaven?
only love?

Michael, as a name means: who is like GOD?

what is GOD?
GOD is love.
GOD is perfect.

perfect love
Michael is like GOD who is perfect love.

perfect love casts out fear...

Lucifer is the bringer, or bearer, of light.
but how can that be?

love and light
light and love
as below
so above

think about this:
as above, so below
but mirrored
and inverse
(meaning yin in heaven is yang on earth and vice versa)

so..........
what is FEAR in heaven is LOVE on earth
what is LOVE on earth is FEAR in heaven
(but since fear was thrown out, did that make the love on earth grow cold?)
what is DARK in heaven is LIGHT on earth
Lucifer was darkness/fear but is now bringing to us, the light of GOD.
the perfect love of his mirror twin, M'kul/Michael

Lucifer is love
Lucifer is bringing the light
comfort and joy!

--------------

but many open-minded folk believe that the holy spirit is female - the female essence of GOD whom was known as Shekinah in the days of King Solomon, and to some modern Jews is revered as "the Sabbath Queen."

the mother of Jesus - overshadowing Mary may not have been so much sexual as surrogate!

and, indeed, think about when you were small and you injured yourself, or a playmate hurt your feelings....and you cried....who did you go to for comfort?
your MOTHER or your FATHER?

who was your comforter as a child??!?!?!

in ancient mythos, Venus was a goddess...the goddess of LOVE.
Venus was her name in Rome, but in other lands and times, she is found under other names. in the most ancient threads of her veneration, she was the goddess of BOTH love and war, the most ancient coming to mind is InAnna, the sister/niece of Enki and Enlil, children of Anu and Ki.

the double role of ruling over both love war makes sense, because war has everything in common with FEAR and fear is the opposite of LOVE.

--------------

love and light
comfort and joy

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7)

sons and daughters
daughters and sons

Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name: (Amos 5:8)

(seven stars for seven sisters? and one mighty hunter watching them all?)

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
(Revelation 2:26-29)

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
(Revelation 22:16-17)

the spirit and the bride...

BRIDE
G3565
νύμφη
numphē
noom-fay'
From a primary but obsolete verb νύπτω nuptō (to veil as a bride; compare the Latin “nupto”, to marry); a young married woman (as veiled), including a betrothed girl; by implication, a son's wife: - bride, daughter in law.

daughter-in-law of GOD?

John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
(John 3:27-29)

nothing can be received except given from heaven.

just like the New Jerusalem.
the new "vision of peace."

the bride of Christ.
it can't be the earthly church full of men, women, and children!
it must be given from heaven!

the earthly church, perhaps, then, are the offspring of this marriage between GOD's son and daughter....

-------------------

figuratively speaking...if the energy of the Father above is manifested as the sun, and the life of our Mother in whom we live, is manifested as the Earth...between us and the sun is Mercury (Hermes/Thoth) which is MIND and Venus (Ishtar/InAnna) which is LOVE, respectively the son and daughter of GOD.

Egypt and Babylon

Out of Egypt have I called my son.

She who is in Babylon, who has a part with you in the purpose of God, sends you her love; and so does my son Mark.
(1 Peter 5:13)

mystery of mysteries, the shining beauty of face-to-face GOD

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
when InAnna got Enki drunk with beer, he gave her the me's.

they became her me's

HERMES

Babylon inherited Egypt
just like the bible sez

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
I haven't even thought of finding anyone else the same, as I figured I would be labeled blasphemous for sure!

where have you been all my life?
i'm blasphemous, too!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

I have read through the Bible many times and i have to say that i have never come across a scripture that defines Lucifer as anything more than a fallen angel who rebelled from God and fell from grace.Nor have i ever read a scripture that says that Lucifer is a part of the Holy Trinity.I have also read through the dead sea scolls and many other apocalyptic texts and the jewish pseudepigrapha.Even in those texts i have never once come across anything that even remotely resembles what you are claiming.That Lucifer who in scripture is clearly depicted as an angel is actually God?So let me get this straight,you believe that God rebelled against Himself and wanted to place a throne higher than his own throne then as punishment he cast himself out of heaven.Then of course you believe that Lucifer who is now God exiled waited thousands of years for the virgin mary so that he could in fact father himself so that Jesus who is God could deafeat Lucifer who you believe is God exiled.WOW that is by far one of the most ridiculous and convoluted theories i have ever heard in my entire life and ive heard some pretty ridiculous ones.First off let me ask you where is your proof?Show me the evidence please.Scripture clearly says that Lucifer is the enemy and the accuser of the bretheren.He is also the father of lies and the deceiver.Before posting something so ridiculous and illogical try and find some evidence to back up your convoluted theory.So far all of the evidence you have provided is wild conjecture and some Bible verses that do not in any way shape or form prove your point at all.But thanks for the good laugh 1of144k.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
You are correct OP.

A lot of the dead seas scrolls and other books that were included in every bible that were thrown out at the Counsel of Nicea, also included Lucifer in the Holy Trinity.

The Council never even discussed the canon of scripture at Nicea. That's an internet myth. The full minutes of the council are a matter of historical record, the cannon was never discussed.

Nicea: Facts VS Myths

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotredeemed
Blasphemy.

Gnosticism alive and well 2,000 years after refuted by Paul in Colossians and Peter in his epistles. Nothing but doctrines of demons.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Not sure where the edit button is, but here goes... I was wrong... New thread at www.abovetopsecret.com... explaining why...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

i don't get it.
what exactly were you wrong about?
and how does the new thread clarify it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join