It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
I am talking about pure humanoid. Not similar to the ones from 'V'.

Good grief!!

A humanoid (from English human and -oid "resembling") is something that has an appearance resembling a human being. The term first appeared in 1912 to refer to fossils which were morphologically similar to, but not identical with, those of the human skeleton

[edit on 6-9-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
There are seriously so many independent sources pointing to something incredible occuring in 2012.

Would you please list these 'independent' sources? I would like to check them out, as I am only aware of one 'independent' source

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
And the only other possibility for a disasterous even would be Nibiru but other than this 2012 looks to be more normal as with 2011 or 2013.

Since Nibiru is a planet that will destroy Earth I would say that would make 2012 a little less 'normal' that 2011 or 2013...

Provided of course that it even exists.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry. What has the Martian moon got to do with anything? I'm confused

I hope you are kidding. Phobos being a spaceship comes directly from the game Armored Core 2.

"They've" been taking about Phobos being a ship long before Pong.
Yes, I'm that old.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Our own White House comunity is full of Alien Hybrids created by the Gray species and you people are waiting for a contact in two years?

Oh!! "my God"

((( WAKE UP )))

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok, great, so Wang is an astronomer. Him predicting mass contact, or any contact at all, carries the same value as me predicting the same thing. He doesn't have any evidence, save for some recent sightings in China. I'll just add his name to the long list of everybody else who has been predicting contact (or disclosure) "soon," for years and years.

"If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips."

With all due respect, anyone with the technology to get here via FTL, or the ability to manipulate space-time, or use some other physics that we are too stupid as a species to think of currently... could decimate us pretty handily. Be it a bio weapon, or some rudimentary weapon of mass destruction, they presumably could sit up there in orbit, beyond our reach, and just rain down the hurt. It would be the equivalent of us bringing a knife to a gun fight, or the world's 2010 armies -vs- a mob of Neanderthals.

I digress. I put zero stock into what Wang predicts.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join