It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In a phone conversation with Adolfo Gandin Ocampo, an Argentinian UFO researcher, Wang Sichao, a Chinese astronomer, has stated that he believes that contact with extraterrestrials will occur within 2 years. The stated belief is largely due to the huge ammount of activity over China in recent months. Wang works at the Zijinshan Astronomical Observatory, here is his wiki page:

en.wikipedia.org...

and here is the article:

www.theufochronicles.com...

So what do you guys think? An apparently prominent astronomer and respected scholar saying that he believes we will have large-scale contact with Aliens within 2 years is certainly something to think about. I guess time will tell.....

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Chonx]

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I do not know how any scientist can set a window of time for contact due to apparent increase in UFO activity since there were even larger peaks of UFO sightings and there was no contact made then.
Also i did not find him in list of people working in the observatory.
sourcedb.cas.cn...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I predict a lot sooner than that but that's in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I agree. But obviously this is his personal opinion and It is interesting as it is coming from a proffesional astronomer.

Curious how he is not on the list of staff...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I predict this prediction will not pan out.
Not sure bout this.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
another claim to aliens.
don't know what to make of this yet and im not aware of any real increase of activity.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Massive alien contact? Its Possible, but it will all start with Phobos at the end of this year.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry. What has the Martian moon got to do with anything? I'm confused

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i don't get what phobos has to do with it.
please tell us why you think it'll start with phobos and why at the end of this year?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by rajaten

There are opinions that Phobos is actually a giant derelict spaceship. If you observe schematics of its surface you may notice regular geometric patterns etc. The best way to introduce disclosure to the sheeples will be to say theres something ANCIENT (sufficiently dead) and far away that represents ET intelligence. The ball will begin to roll and gain maximum momentum by 2012 (My guess)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How massive is this alien that will contact us?
Jabba size?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

maybe even Sarlacc size!

nom nom nom!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i don't get what phobos has to do with it.
please tell us why you think it'll start with phobos and why at the end of this year?

I suspect it will be by the end of this year for a few reasons. Chiefly, that they must get the ball rolling soon otherwise the plan will not culminate correctly and secondly due to Stanley Kubrick.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

2010: the year we made contact
........................ or sparticus

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Chonx
reply to post by rajaten

There are opinions that Phobos is actually a giant derelict spaceship. If you observe schematics of its surface you may notice regular geometric patterns etc. The best way to introduce disclosure to the sheeples will be to say theres something ANCIENT (sufficiently dead) and far away that represents ET intelligence. The ball will begin to roll and gain maximum momentum by 2012 (My guess)

I hope you are kidding. Phobos being a spaceship comes directly from the game Armored Core 2.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I find all this Phobos talk interesting, but I assume it's been under direct observation for some time now. One would think someone would at least notice some small detail that would be out of the ordinary.

And as for the alien prediction, I'm getting a little tired of these. Credible source or not, there has not been one documented legitimate visitation of aliens for every prediction made. Trusting amateur sources is just a bad idea.

But hey, there's got to be a first for everything.

-JK

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If we do have widely publicized "contact" within the next 2 years, there is one thing that we can be absolutely sure of, which is: That will not be the first time we've had contact with them.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

I hope you are kidding. Phobos being a spaceship comes directly from the game Armored Core 2.

Pretty sure the fact that the idea has been portrayed before in a movie or game doesn't mean anything, full body scanners were in the airports on Mars in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Total Recall in 1990, and now 20 years later ... what starts popping up in our airports ??

The war/skirmish between Georgia and Russia was also in a computer game with quite a chilling similarity to the actual war previous to the war taking place as well. (Cant remember the actual game now but im sure some one on this site knows what im talking about)

Just because something is in a game or movie doesn't automatically exclude it from being able to happen in real life by any means and Im sure there are many many many other examples.

Im not supporting his claims Im just saying your comment was a bit weird

[edit on 14/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think this is any different than someone claiming Nibiru is slamming into earth two years from now.

It's all just wild speculation based on, well, pretty much nothing.

Other posters already said it best, there have been times of increased UFO activity without any alien "contact."

I see no reason why the next two years are the "lucky timeframe."

[edit on 14-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Phobos does have a monolith though ;-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join