It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Amazing DNA molecule

page: 4
33
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoobermon
 





Only 5 percent of human DNA is needed to fully clone a fully functioning human being, as that is all the DNA that essentially makes up all of us ,the other 95 percent of DNA is what is called JUNK DNA and this is what is believed to store the fully recorded ancestory from your very earliest ancestor


I would 'imagine' that natural selection itself, on a chemical level alone, would ensure the upgraded version of one's genome would be the Right one to codex from. I know of no man who has revised back to Windows 3.0.....U?

The role energy itself plays in the process of, well everything, should always be seen as the first principle of any creation though this can be manipulated by a creator as a human unto a light bulb.




In 1900, Nikola Tesla generated artificial lightning by using a large Tesla coil, enabling the generation of enormously high voltages sufficient to create lightning.





Lightning rapidly heats the air in its immediate vicinity to about 20,000 °C (36,000 °F) — about three times the temperature of the surface of the Sun. This compresses the surrounding clear air and creates a supersonic shock wave which decays to an acoustic wave that is heard as thunder.





NASA scientists have found that electromagnetic radiation created by lightning in clouds only a few miles high can create a "safe zone" in the Van Allen radiation belts that surround the earth. This zone, known as the "Van Allen Belt slot", may be a safe haven for satellites in "middle Earth orbits" (MEOs), protecting them from the Sun's intense radiation.





The movement of electrical charges produces a magnetic field (see electromagnetism). The intense currents of a lightning discharge create a fleeting but very strong magnetic field. Where the lightning current path passes through rock, soil, or metal these materials can become permanently magnetized. This effect is known as lightning-induced remanent magnetism, or LIRM. These currents follow the least resistive path, often horizontally near the surface[94] but sometimes vertically, where faults, ore bodies, or ground water offers a less resistive path.[95] Lightning-induced magnetic anomalies can be mapped in the ground,[96][97] and analysis of magnetized materials can confirm lightning was the source of the magnetization[98] and provide an estimate of the peak current of the lightning discharge.


Conclaimer:
A friend of mine and I climbed atop an ancient and relatively unknown ruin (pile of rocks), or vortex in Sedona, Arizona. He became dizzy. I felt a current though kindAfelt good.....and warm though it had nothing to do with him.....lol. The rocks had been mined from a inverted strip of strata made of iron and other metallic trace elements. Being in the right place on a full moon in close contact to earths magnomolies Is.....some 'kind' of experience; have you been Experienced.....

Back to topic:
The fingers that -matter+ed.....



[edit on 17-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]




posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by 547000
 


So where did the squirrel come from


Probably crawled out of goo or something.



posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Can we push this even further?
So you have millions of words in a DNA strand but are you aware of what a typographical error when copying it can produce? Perhaps a leg growing from the tip of your nose or your body not being able to produce a vital protein.
The DNA must be written properly to produce a functioning viable organism.
Now look at those billions of 'letters' and recognize the potential for error.
A living organism is a pretty complex thing and it would require a lot of data to build one correctly but if you look at the letters or even words in a DNA strand you can see millions or billions of data bits. The potential is there. O.K. My point?
I refer you to another thread right here on ATS
"Scientific Evidence for DNA spontanously forming from only sand and water in sterile environment"
But if we break the elements of sand and water down even to the sub atomic level we can not find billions of data bits to provide the information to instruct it how to produce even one strand of DNA which has been wired correctly.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
I would also point you toward the work of Andrew Crosse but social programming prevents most people from acknowledging what is there. Thank god for the sand/water experiment to provide another source.



 
33
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join