It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie From Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi all!!! SunDawg here. Long time observer,ready to get my feet wet. I came here looking for truth,theories,friendship, and to learn what the heck is going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS fellow canuck

My once piece of advice; Never be afraid to voice your opinion- as long as it is in the code of conduct... it is always welcome!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thank You for the welcome. I guess all of our opinions count in one way or another. Just hope I can be of some help to fellow seekers. There are quite a few here who are just trolls or dis-info agents so I will try and be on my best behaviour. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

Hi SunDawg, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from another Canuck.

Any problems or questions, fell free to u2u me. I'll help if I can.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
fellow Cdn

Welcome to ATS, lots of info on the world in this site

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

Welcome to ATS! What area's on the boards would you consider your interests?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

Thank You Vizzle:
It all amazes me. My main focus is on finding truth. Looking for answers on numerous topics. Always loved the paranormal and conspiracies,dabbled in the UFO field. Guess it boils down to, looking for people who want to make a difference and help others as much as possible.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thank You Snowspirit.
Hope we get the chance to discuss or debate our interests.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thank You GAOTU789

Great to see a lot of fellow canucks here. Hope to debate or discuss issues of mutual interest with you in the near future!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from your neighbor to the South, I live 25 miles from the Canadian border, honest I can see Canada and the Ambassador Bridge from my 10th floor apartment, but can't see Russia.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks for the welcome there Aquarius1.
I am from Ontario, about 40 minute drive to the States from here. I think anyone looking for russia would have a hardtime these days with all the smoke. LOL!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi SunDawg. Welcome ... glad you're here.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

AAAhhhh...Virgina,beautiful state(s), passed through few times on our way to Florida. Thanks for the welcome there Hadrian.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Welcome to you, from west coast area. Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

Well, it is and I hope you've seen the real beauty and not the eyesore that is the I-95 corridor.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunDawg
reply to post by Vizzle

Thank You Vizzle:
It all amazes me. My main focus is on finding truth. Looking for answers on numerous topics.

People who look for the truth are targeted with extreme disinfo, so understand that you'll have to sift through a lot of crap. And welcome.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hello fellow Canadian!!! Soon ATS will be filled with Canadians... Totally a conspiracy

Lug

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What!?! Another Canadian? This site is getting chockablock with Canucks. Must be the Harperites driving the disenchanted to the extreme of joining a conspiracy board. Or is is McGuinty?

40 minute drive to the border, eh? Well, that makes it easy. You must either live in the Soo, somewhere along the 401 near Kingston, Sarnia, Windsor or the QEW to Niagara Falls. Those places are only a few miles apart, right?

Just kidding.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank You for the welcome Unity_99. I'm sure we will be crossing paths quite often as we both seem to be interested in finding the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join