It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Important Alternative Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Important Alternative Documentaries

Hi there ladies and gentlemen!

I am posting this to share and discuss 5 documentaries which I don’t think have received enough attention on ATS. Most of us have seen the big ones such as Zeitgeist, but let’s be honest, the majority of us on this site have discussed these issues time and time again. Please take time to review the following and let us know what you think!

Starsuckers

This movie is brilliant at explaining the methods the media moguls use in order to manipulate and control us. It cites people of interest and backs up the claims with explanations of the psychology behind what they are doing and how they are using our hard-wired instincts to their advantage.

When the media makes a star - they make you the sucker.
Starsuckers is the most controversial documentary of the year, and was released in British cinemas in November 2009 to critical acclaim. It's a darkly humorous and shocking exposé of the celebrity obsessed media that uncovers the real reasons behind our addiction to fame and blows the lid on the corporations and individuals who profit from it. Directed by Chris Atkins, BAFTA nominated for Taking Liberties, Starsuckers exploded into the news in October when it emerged that the team had been selling fake celebrity stories to all the British Tabloids. This became a news sensation in it's own right, and was followed by the darker revelation that Atkins had secretly filmed four journalists for three Sunday tabloids trying to buy medical records. The filmmakers also stung Max Clifford, who the film shows boasting about his clients on undercover camera. When Clifford found out, he hired the infamous law firm Carter Ruck and threatened to adjunct the film which would have prevented it's release. The film ends with a damning critique of Bob Geldof's Live Aid and the star-studded Live 8 concerts in 2005.

Starsuckers The Movie

Starsuckers Wiki

Starsuckers IMBD

The Yes Men Fix The World

This movie is brilliant! They are challenging the ways of the globalist corporations time after time, and spreading their message around the world. They must have Balls of Steel to do what they do. Some of the things you see in this video will make you sick, people actually do offset the value of Human life against profits to be made. We all presumed it so, but these guys get the proof, straight from the horse’s mouth.

Andy Bichlbaum and Mike Bonanno are two guys who just can't take "no" for an answer.
They have an unusual hobby: posing as top executives of corporations they hate. Armed with nothing but thrift-store suits, the Yes Men lie their way into business conferences and parody their corporate targets in ever more extreme ways - basically doing everything that they can to wake up their audiences to the danger of letting greed run our world.
One day Andy, purporting to be a Dow Chemical spokesperson, gets on the biggest TV news program in the world and announces that Dow will finally clean up the site of the largest industrial accident in history, the Bhopal catastrophe. The result: as people worldwide celebrate, Dow's stock value loses two billion dollars. People want Dow to do the right thing, but the market decides that it can't.

The Yes Men Website

The Yes Men Movie Website

The Yes Men Wiki

The Yes Men Fix The World IMDB

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Beautiful Truth

This movie is artistically filmed, and it challenges conventional medical science and exposes it for what it is, a method of profit making. It touches on fluoride, dentistry, food additives and the restrictions that are in place that prevent people in these practices from speaking out. Definitely worth watching, it could change your whole outlook on life.

Gerson Therapy is an extremely effective, all-natural therapy for cancer and most chronic disease that really works and is supported by an 80-year track record of success. It is the oldest, most effective and best-documented holistic therapy in existence.

The story cannot be told in a few paragraphs so we ask you to read on that we can show you what this amazing therapy really can do for you and your loved ones to regain health and transform life.

Gerson Therapy is not a quick fix and it is not something that is done to you. It is done by you, for you, in loving care for that amazing body that has been with you all these years.
You see, when the body gets sick from a chronic disease it’s not some foreign invader out to do us in like a virus or bacteria, the illness comes from within because of what we have put in and on our body: the air we breathe, the water we shower in, the foods we eat, the beverages we drink, and the things we expose it to every day.

All of us have a long list of chemicals and toxins running through us right now, but you don't realize it because our bodies have amazing filters and cleansing mechanisms that scour the system 24/7 and the younger we are the better they work. Most of us never even think about these processes because they happen automatically and generally work pretty well… until they clog!

When your filters are dirty and your chemical cleansing process slows down, the waste builds up and begins to affect every system in the body. When the poisons eventually overwhelm our body’s capacity to cope, we become a fertile environment for chronic disease.

If you think about it, every machine with filters and fluids has to be cleaned in order to run properly, and no matter whether it’s a car, a vacuum cleaner, or the filter on a fish tank, if you don’t clean it performance spirals downward until it stops completely. Do you think your body is any different? (and you know what that filter smells like when you haven't cleaned it for a while).

We invite you now to read on about the Gerson Therapy and see with your own eyes what it has done for tens of thousands that were literally on death’s doorstep when they began and are still alive today telling their stories in person.

For those that may disbelieve or think there is no way this can work, all we ask is that you temporarily set aside your disbelief, just for a moment (you can always go back and get it later) and let us show you the full story. The life you save may just be your own!

The Gerson Media Site

Max Gerson Wiki

The Beautiful Truth IMDB

Esoteric Agenda

This movie and its sequel Kymatica delve into an alternative view of the Elite which people may find interesting, but by far the highlights of these films are the discussions on reality, consciousness and evolution. Anyone interested in these subjects should watch these films as there are many things brought up that are good to research and expand your knowledge basis.

Esoteric Agenda Website

Esoteric Agenda Wiki

Kymatica ATS

Esoteric Agenda ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Invisible Empire

This movie is a rub-of the mill conspiracy documentary, but I found it had a special edge. It is very well done and includes some very good references and information and provides a very good overview of the situation as we see it. I would recommend this for the beginner in such topics and then delve further if you wish.

Jason Bermas’ highly anticipated documentary Invisible Empire exposes the New World Order in their own words, by painstakingly showing how the elite have not only conspired to create a dictatorial global government in private, but have publicly stated their agenda hundreds of times in public.
By highlighting the words of people like Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Mullen, David Cameron, Gordon Brown and many, many others, Invisible Empire dispenses with the conjecture and sticks to the cold hard facts. This movie is guaranteed to wake up even the most ardent skeptic to the manifestly provable acceleration towards an authoritarian planetary regime that intends to control and regulate every aspect of our existence.
Invisible Empire is all conspiracy and no theory – proving beyond doubt how the elite have openly conspired to insidiously rule the globe via the engines of the CFR, the United Nations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg group.
The film traces the lineage of the evolution of global governance from Samuel Zane Batten’s 1919 manifesto New World Order, through to Hitler’s vision of a 1000 year Reich, to the modern incarnation of the conspiracy which has its roots in the evil deeds of people like George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.
Invisible Empire catalogues the primary criminal enterprises through which the agenda is financed, operated and advanced – government controlled drug-running, false flag terror, banking scams, and state sponsored assassination.
The most contemporary branch of the agenda to enforce neo-feudalism and top-down communitarianism, in total hostility to the notion of true freedom and individuality – the phony environmentalist movement – which is driven by the global warming fraud, is also blown wide open.
Invisible Empire also delves into the deepest and darkest offshoots of the wicked plan for global enslavement, including the move towards a microchipped population, prostitution rings run by and for the elite, as well as the bizarre occult practices power brokers embrace as part of their religion of power and domination.
Invisible Empire will be more than just a film– it is the culmination of years of research by Jason Bermas into the inner-workings and most revealing public statements by the New World Order and the most trusted stewards of their dark vision. Invisible Empire promises to unveil the long-term agenda for world control, just as Fabled Enemies and Loose Change Final Cut forever stripped away the facade of the official story of 9/11 and exposed the dark truth that lies behind.

Invisible Empire Website

Alex Jones Wiki

Jason Bermas Wiki

Documentary Websites

These sites are good for watching these and many other films:

Documentary Wire

Esoteric Tube

Top Documentary Fims

Free Documentaries

I Watch Documentaries

Other Documentaries

These are other documentaries that many would recommend:

Zeitgeist Official Site

Google Video Link

There are many, many others as I’m sure you all know! I chose these 5 because I think together, they cover all topics that need covering and are good quality, well researched pieces of material. I realise that Invisible Empire & Esoteric Agenda and its Sequel have been covered extensively on ATS, but the first three haven’t and I would like to have a discussion on them with any who are willing.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I'm always interested in finding docs that I hadn't known about and seems there is a couple here. Thanks again for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

No, worries! I'm the same, always on the look out for something new. Starsuckers is a British production, so for the first time ever it may be something that Americans have'nt realy seen, depending on if the networks bought the licence or not. It is a BRILLIANT documentary, and is a real insider look at how the industry operates. I definately recommend watching it, the others as well!

Most of these you can find in their entirety as well on the internet. Hope you enjoy, if you manage to watch any of them, be sure to report back what you think.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
reply to post by hhcore

Most of these you can find in their entirety as well on the internet. Hope you enjoy, if you manage to watch any of them, be sure to report back what you think.

Nice. It would be my pleasure to share what I thought of the one's I will be watching. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the website listed above, I Watch Documentaries, and my computer said that this site was trying to infect me. So be careful if you visit this site.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I hate to support the Tavistock scum, but this is the best thread on the website. It has literally hundreds of documentaries on everything.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
thanks for posting these...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bravo!!! S & F... I've watched almost all of them, and I definetely love Esoterica Agenda and Klymatica... excellent information.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good list star+flag, but I think you should add:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Thanks for posting this, never heard of it.

Also glad you guys like the list. I have seen plenty of documentaries but most of them seem to get hooked on the whole elitist and NWO thing, whereas some of simply accept that that is the case but concentrate on giving you the facts and informing you what is actually happening.

Another observation is that some of these films have been showed at film festivals and won awards, but you never actually here about them until someone posts about it on a forum, whats the deal with that!?

Any others anyone thinks has got that edge, please psot and let us know what it's about. I need soemthing informative to watch on a weekend!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263

You're right. It didn't do that on my home computer but I just checked on another running AVG and it detected a threat. Scrap that link!

Thanks for alerting us peewee.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Just goin through some of my old threads. Im goint to try and get a copy of The Corporation today so I will post back what I think.

I looked on the website of the production house and they have got somre realy good alternative films, covering the three-gorges dam and its implications, reality TV shows, real ife etc. and they all look very well done and have won several reviews, so it might be something you guys want to check out.

Zeitgeist Films

Zeitgeist Films: Documentaries

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I know there are many threads like this, but I can't help feeling that if I didn't psot this in the Education & Media forum it would have really kicked off, there is quite an ecclectic mix here. If this bump dosn't work, Im going to start promoting them individually, well STARSUCKERS and beautiful truth anyway, they havn't been done yet here on ATS.

Come on guys share some info!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Have you ever noticed when holistic remedies are brought up the SNAKE OIL flag is thrown by the medical community and those who beLIEve in it?

What is the symbol used in medicine?
Whether it is a snake crawling up the staff of hermes or a snake crawling up a single staff. It is still a snake. Yet they accuse holistic cures and treatments SNAKE OIL.

We are so brainwashed and asleep it is no longer funny. It is tragic and an abomination to humanity.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I agree completely.

I ahve always been interested in the Caduceus as well, something ver subliminal about it. It has so many metaphysical meanings it is unreal. Have you watched the Beautiful Truth?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Has anyone here seen Derrick J's Victimless Crime Spree?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I can't wait to watch some of these, glad I found this post!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here's a good documentary that many of you may not have seen, its called Uroko and its about the history of the banking family's, Federal Reserve system and other banking conspiracy's.

Here's another source for good documentaries - ConspiracyDocumentaries.com
edit on 29-9-2012 by Dodger13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join