It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this object flying behind the WTC?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

Huge, quite fast and heading directly towards the ground.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunDawg
I played this a few more times, just before the silver part fly's through it also looks like a long black streak comes from behind the other tower, replay the video and stop it as often as you can to see what I am talking about. It could be debris but looks like a missle of some sort. What do the rest of you think?

I'd seen that many times and also wondered. However since none of the experts, in my more naive days on 9-11, said nothing, I forgot about it.

Indeed it appears like a missile...out of site so fast, but the silver slower one I thought of as debris!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Something Weird had happened. Did anyone else catch it?

Some one posted this link on this board, or one that led to it…

snardfarker.ning.com...

It seems to be missing now!

To the right were links, one of which was the mysterious ball and a scientist’s conjecture on 9-11. I believe it and am surprised this went into the [HOAX] section

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again this morning was a post of a bright circular light, just above that ‘second plane’ (the planes were edited in) and poof, it is gone before I can get back to it. It is not even in the [hoax] section.

Someone is VERY quick on suppressing hard evidence, but we all know.

We All Know!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All that was hard evidence of is an A4 sheet of office paper likely originating in the North Tower that was being blown by the strong winds. A few seconds after Flight 175 hit the South Tower, videos show hundreds ofsimilarwhite specks scattered and fluttering in the wind. If one follows the motion of the original white spot very carefully after the explosion, one can still spot it moving in the wind amidst all the other scattered sheets of white paper.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The object described by the OP, in the video you can definitely see that it passes in front of both of the towers (from the camera's perspective).

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It makes me laugh to know that there is bound to be at least one member who looks at this and assumes right away its proof that ET carried out the 9/11 attacks or that its part of the probe that hit was attached to the plane.

I know this has probably already been said but could it possibly be some flying wreckage. What’s more likely, it’s part of a missile or its a bit of flying building wreckage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join