It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this object flying behind the WTC?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Take a look at this video. It is a slow motion of the 2nd plane striking the WTC. At about 13-14 seconds you can see an object flying past the 2nd tower and moves off the screen to the bottom right. The explosion looks to be in super slow motion compared to the speed this object is travelling. Anyone know what it is?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c78e7b06f3e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by TheSam]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You raise a good question. That object can be seen in other videos of the same event.
The debunkers will claim it's a bird
Sure, it's a falcon diving at mach 2!
I'll see if I can find the other videos that show it.
Naturally, this anomaly was never addressed by the media (it doesn;t exist)
This could be a very important clue to what really happened on 9/11, I believe it to be at any rate.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow!! It looks like it's coming out of a window?? I thought at first it was just debris from the impact, but it actually looked like something being "shot" out of a window.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
it's a bird...i'm more interested in how an aluminum nosed airliner could remain intact and non-deformed coming out the other side of the building at the 6 second mark of that clip?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Please post another angle if it exists.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Could it be some type of a probe? Could it be what actually went through the tower was a missle? Could it be some type of remote control trigger for what actually brought down the tower? Anything is possible I guess.Good catch, hopefully somebody knows what this may be.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I would love to see another angle of this also. This was the first time i've seen it & i'm curious to know what it could be.

I don't think its an insect/bird because it looks to come from behind the building.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I played this a few more times, just before the silver part fly's through it also looks like a long black streak comes from behind the other tower, replay the video and stop it as often as you can to see what I am talking about. It could be debris but looks like a missle of some sort. What do the rest of you think?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
it's a bird...i'm more interested in how an aluminum nosed airliner could remain intact and non-deformed coming out the other side of the building at the 6 second mark of that clip?

i have always wondered about that aswell.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There was another video where it looked like 2 birds flying one in front of the other. I don't think it was this video. But it was moving fast, and looked like it had 4 wings.

This too is interesting,.

edit: It doesnt look like a bird, because it almost seems like its as wide as the building. I'm sure its not, but it looks big.

plus it looks like it was going fast, so I don't think it originates at the towers, I think it angles down from behind the smoke.

edit: mothman

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

Its a critter or a rod. I mentioned this way back and was griefed. Maybe now the investingating may start.
Bonds were apparantly held in the trade centers.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No such thing as rods.

What get's called a rod is what this is, a bird or bug close to the camera, I mean come on, look at the angle it's flying at, it's heading straight for the ground.

[edit on 14/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here's another bird flying at mach 3 for you - stop it at :26 seconds

And this wasn't even the footage I was thinking of.
There's still more shots of it.
Nothing can move that fast except aircraft, this is in slow motion fer crying out loud!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's what I believe it is, if you don't then its your tough luck. You may want to do a little more digging on the subject. Time will tell all.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I haven't seen that before thanks for posting. It's traveling at lightning speed compared to the slow motion of the explosion too like the first video. Whatever it is it's traveling really fast.

I was inclining more towards a rod when I saw the first video but in the second video it seems to have wings.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Here's another bird flying at mach 3 for you - stop it at :26 seconds

And this wasn't even the footage I was thinking of.
There's still more shots of it.
Nothing can move that fast except aircraft, this is in slow motion fer crying out loud!

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

This second footage is clearly a bird. You can see the wings flapping.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Tough luck indeed...

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, I agree they should be in the [HOAX] Forum. To be honest, I had happily forgotten about the bugs by the time we created the [HOAX] forum.

If someone will u2u me links to any current threads (I already moved the one linked in this thread) on the bollocks, er topic, I'll move them too.

Springer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

edit: mothman

My thoughts as well.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
two different videos in the op video i don't know what it is i have seen this anomolie from a diffrent angle. in the 2nd video its clearly a bird.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I can agree about the shape seeming bird-like but regardless of how close to the camera it might have been there is still the matter of speed to be reckoned with. The planes were purported to be going around 400 mph if I remember correctly. It cannot be a bird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join