It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We CAN stop this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I had the most brilliant idea .... It just came to me.

Doing research as usual, watching Documentaries, reading blog, and forums, I figured it out.

There is only one way to get to the bottom of this and get something done..Assuming we have enough time...

One of us has to begin a political career...One of us who wants the truth and wants to free the people...One of us who won't betray the trust or forget what is important...

It won't happen over night, it will take awhile... Just as they did, we need our own secret group, dedicated to bringing down their control...From the inside...

I can't do it.. or I would...

We NEED to create a group... Cause f this I am tired of it...

Ideas please... (this is probably a bad place to begin this, but I am not araid...)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Great idea and I am totally with you!

Only what exactly are we stopping?

I'm not adverse to being in a mob, but my vanity requires that it be a well informed mob!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
we have to have a clear goal and understanding in the organization,because alot of people on ats have different opinions,some even support obama,while hes raping them.
we should just start our own party with a voice in the senate.
and use dirty tacktics like the bad guys do

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
haha well I am assuming you have done some research into the control being exerted by promnent figures of buisiness on the political process, sometimes these prominent buisiness men actually move into the political field themselves (Dick Cheney, George Bush Sr., Joe biden, Etc, etc)

They are effectively controlled by groups like the council of foreign relation, the trilateral commision, and the Beilderberg group.

Many secret societies also have control and exert much influence to create laws and looby to stop positive bill changes. I am not an expert. But I think that many minds together would be better than one.

Just to state one case as an example, The current laws in United states that allow Natural gas drilling to occure, specificaly Hydro Frac, destroys communities and polutes environements because the last government under George bush jr. Passed a Bill stating that the driliing companies could ignore previous environmental acts, such as clean water act, clean air act ect, ect, ect... It SHOULD be on the news everyday, but Tiger woods affair is much more important it seems...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Well then, as previously stated...

I am totally with you!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
we need our own secret group, dedicated to bringing down their control...From the inside...
I can't do it.. or I would...
We NEED to create a group... Cause f this I am tired of it...

sorry bro this was tried already,
and it ended with 2 Kennedy Assassinations
perped by the CIA.

So as long as the beast stays in power,
political high-stepping won't work.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks guys, i am serious i think we can do something... I like solutions haha

Okay Number one is to create a specific plan and timeframe... (thanks Still)

We need someone who has a Firm grasp of the american political system to help with this.

I think that getting One candidate all the way to the influencial levels of politics will take years, but i figure if they can do it, why not us.

We will also need alot of support, numbers voters.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

We need someone who has a Firm grasp of the american political system to help with this.

there is one already in place
but TPTB won't let him get elected

Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Man I would take abullet to stop them...
philosopher Edmund Burke said, ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’

When I look back at my life I want to say I was a good man, and that I did something..

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

When I look back at my life I want to say I was a good man, and that I did something..

maybe you are a good man, I don't know
but in reality

you're a slave like everybody else

to quote Morpheus:

"Welcome to the REAL world"

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For some slaves, the first step out of bondage is to learn to see their lives with new eyes. Their reality is a social world where they have their place and some assurance of a subsistence diet. Born into slavery, they cannot easily redefine their lives outside the frame of enslavement.

KEVIN BALES

We are born slaves, it doesn't mean we have to stay slaves.
The real world is what you make of it Boondock, I want to make it better.
Fight with us. Positivity will be the fuel, because Negativiy is their weapon of choice.

They Break the back of the people, to line their pockets. They enslave the minds of the masses to blind them to thier goals. The acheive all their desires because they instill fear into the hearts of the GOOD men.

I am tired of being a slave.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am going to do more research becaus we need some substantial way of doing this, and I need some sleep. I will not give up on this.

I think we will need a name also to make it easier to associate.

I am thining it owuld be good to get multiple candidates, but one step at a time.

ANYONE WITH IDEAS PLEASE POST.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ok...I'm here.

Now, how do we get me in office?

Think people will vote for a man in a Mask?

Thanks for your support and vote!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i have already started running for local mayor and will be working my way up the food chain so to speak i am done being a SLAVE

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Why not, we no precious little about the current pres

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by michale357

i have already started running for local mayor and will be working my way up the food chain so to speak i am done being a SLAVE

And what happens when you get there and some oil company exec offers you a "little" extra to push a well proposal through?

Especially when you are struggling for a buck because these election campaigns are not cheap... But hell, its money you need to get to where YOU can really help the little guy... So it isnt really a bribe if you use it for a good purpose right???

The above may not be you but I'm sure its many...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread!
I am all in, even not from the US - guess we have a worldwide case here.
The ´dark´ side, has way too much power, too much organization, insight in todays world, political skills.... far too much.
You could even stress, that entering into politics would be like agreing to play on the enemys´ home-field.

IMHO our best hope is the principle of balance, Life always seems at some point to seek back to a state of equilibrium, dynamic balance... and right now - as mentioned above - the balance is way over to the dark side.

I guess I have no clear answers or solution, but I will sincerely and honestly - with my friends of good will here on ATS - try to look for the right answers.

I guess, right now I can start with myself, making a tighter connection with best of me inside - and to take an honest look upon my own egotism, my own fears, bad habits and ignorence - remembering that the enemy also lives within as outside - and the best way to face him is with simplicity, open-heartedness and open mindedness

A wise man once said ( I can´t remember who): It is not our darkness that scares us, it is our light

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by michale357

but yet, you will take their campaign contributions
just as the other thousands before you.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To control the beast, one has to have some of the beast within. The problem is controlling the beast within in order to not let it overcome the idea of controlling the beast. Power is extremely seductive and many a good man with good intentions has succumbed to it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks for the inspiration boondock.
You're right, we don't need a party and a candidate to bring the people back to being "in charge".

We need out own CIA & NSA (complete with covert ops and wet workers) to get our message out.

gj

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join