It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grayson: "Politico Is Part Of A Permanent Government That Was Established Under Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

What is he talking about?

So Politico is not a credible news source?
I always thought that Politico was pretty fair and was one of the last at least somewhat unbias news sources.

But..

"Politico is part of a permanent government that was established under the Bush administration. These are the same people, these ideologues, these right wing ideologues, who have been populating the government in the bureaucracy now for a decade... who met the political litmus test of the Bush administration. They are still there. They're in the think-tanks, they're in these house organs like Politico and they're in the bureaucracy. They are the permanent government and we have done nothing so far to clean them out."

What the hell is he talking about here?

Can someone shed some light?????

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Grayson is an imbecile.

As far as Politico, any source is worthless. Get it from the horses mouth, just like the interview you linked to.

I watched Ed's show last night.

The whole night was the Race card and attacking conservative positions, besides the normal attack on anyone talking about conservative positions.

Talk about kettle, Ed meet pot.

These people in government have to be shown for what they are, liars.

Tell you what, ask yourself this, which politicians are saying the economy is tanking? Those that are saying it is FUNDAMENTALLY sound, does it sound familiar to anyone?

Think Dodd, Frank and all the other lying POS.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me of that show last night, I just got a shiver up my leg.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Can someone shed some light?????

Yes, it's called "crack" don't smoke it.

If politico can't be sourced, or FOX, then MSN or affiliates can't be either, and toss in the big three, and Politics1 for good measure. Wait, that means no one in the media can be trusted, imagine that.

join