It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible NSA Compounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I was looking through various sites and found THIS and THIS I also found an odd page on the CIA website here

What do you think about any of this ??

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
op i'm not gonna click em but chances are u stumbled acroos the big ? i thought ats would never get dat 1

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I cant tell you what exactly the final post is, but it isn't of big significance. Generally anyone that is a defense department employee would work with that. Probably some unclass documents in there, some that were moved from ts to s. Nothing really special or unknown there.

As for the other two... interesting, but not really anything I would personally say is big news.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

The Boreal Ecosystem-Atmosphere Study (BOREAS) is a large-scale international interdisciplinary experiment in the northern boreal forests of Canada. Its goal is to improve our understanding of the boreal forests -- how they interact with the atmosphere, how much CO2 they can store, and how climate change will affect them. BOREAS wants to learn to use satellite data to monitor the forests, and to improve computer simulation and weather models so scientists can anticipate the effects of global change.

daac.ornl.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yah right, more like they want to monitor anybody living off the grid...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

yah right, more like they want to monitor anybody living off the grid...

By performing tests on trees?

Riiight.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just to be clear here, this isn't the National Security Agency, but rather the Northern Study Area.

The CIA link looks like a place not to mess with! ;-)

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

What are you? A girly man?
G' head. Try a couple times.
I double dog dare you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am wondering if it was something trying to be funny, or it was yet again another case of someone not actually looking at the links they click on

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad someone pointed out that wasn't the NSA.

That CIA link though is part of the system used to move classified documents from the Top Secret and Secret servers over to the Unclassified servers.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Go play with the big boys here.

This is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I see no need to be insulting. The NSA links wasn't the National Security Agency and the CIA link was legit. Seems like responsible replies to me.

top topics

join