It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Is religion in the books or do they know something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
After reading hundreds of post regarding the NWO and Religion I have been thinking.

If the NWO is basically to create a world with a One World Government and possibly rid the world of over half or more of the population, then where does religion stand in terms of their plans?

If the Elites do believe in GOD is it the Christian God or some other god after all the Elites are a mixture of differing backgrounds? How will they factor religion into their way of life? OR do they know that their is no god and therefore the chosen population will be shown PROOF that there is no god. What is this proof???????

It would be easy to say they will worship the Devil or Satan (If not the same thing) but where does that leave the people who still believe in god. After all some or a portion of the Elites and those they choose to keep do believe in a god of some sort. I would bet that the Elites comprise of Christians, JEWS, Muslims and most other religions. How will they assimilate this into their new utopia? After all they will not want a repeat of the way we have been conducting our lives and the division of people concerning religion over the last 900 years.

Will they create a new god? Or show us where we actually came from thus presenting our real "Father"? This is a question that needs to be answered because I think that the answer to this question is the answer to how we solve our problems NOW today! This answer is the way we as a multicultural world understand how to live together in peace and in harmony. Before its to late. Its the only way to unify the world we live in before the Elites (NWO) eliminate most of us!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
they wont do NEVER a one world government

that doesnt make sense, simply because the cultures differences are so big, that it will take 500 years or more for some old cultures to get to the level of western ones

so, what these people are going to do is to try to profit more by using world organizations to control things related to "world problems" (global warming...), so they can profit from it

as an example you can think about the carbon trade deal, where they would have a global organization to control all carbon trade operations, and they would profit from it, A LOT

[edit on 14/8/10 by Faiol]

[edit on 14/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

aye this one world junk will happen it's written we can't do a thing about it. And no they don't believe in god....idkw but they don't they believe in u know who and dats not the good guy in the bible..... post i'm waitin on you!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thecause

sorry, but the journalist that investigates about the bilderberg group (wrote books), that appears every time in Alex Jones documentaries and many others talking about NWO clearly states this:

there is no one world government, its a one world organization to control the flow of money, to profit more ... its not about a one culture, one guy governing all, its about one organization controlling all the money flow

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I think this interview pretty much answers your question in my opinion. The embedded video is part 1 and the last one is part 8! Quite interesting stuff.

[edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

From what I have learned of the NWO - through extensive personal study outside of propaganda sites on the subject - religion/spiritual beliefs are respected and considered to be a personal matter so long as they don't become radicalized persons/insitutions with "us versus _______" agendas.

In short, religious centers are for personal reflection, meditation and association with ones community, and a place for those of different faith to learn and share, discuss and so forth, spiritual matters and work on themselves as individuals.

Teachings that espouse the belief that in order to prove "ones worth" to a Higher Power requires violent, bigoted or divisive means have no place in the NWO.

Spiritual studies are supposed to inspire the practioner to self-improvement and personal awareness with his/her relationship to the Divine...not man against man, belief against belief, church versus church or religion versus religion.

Sadly, we see a great deal of this in our modern world.

The very fact that some have taken places of worship and reverence and turned them into closed doors for political platforms and worldly affairs and the aformentioned "us versus _______" mentality shows, to many higher minds, an inability to be entrusted with certain liberties, for those liberties quickly become abused and facilitate negative social ramifications that far exceed the idea behind which the original liberty given.

I can't say the "end of religion" is upon us - but I do forsee the tax-exempt status being pulled at some point for a period of time to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of the New Age Movement?

"The New Age Movement (NAM) is both a religious and a social movement. In fact, Western culture is currently experiencing a phenomenal, spiritual, ideological, and sociological shift. It is a religious world view that is alien and hostile to Christianity. It's a multi-focused, multi-faceted synthesis, in varying degrees, of the Far Eastern, mystical religions, mainly Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and Western Occultism, adapted to and influenced by Western, materialistic culture. It sometimes appears in secularized forms."

www.rapidnet.com...

Oh, and check out this link for the involvement with the New World Order

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's a hoax so one will chose a side.
The new age movment VS the NWO. Left Vs right.
Let the game begin

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the few opinions I have received. I am only just getting to know some stuff about the NWO and what it is about. I wish I had read what I did last night before posting this thread but its still good to hear form some of the more informed members like General Eyes.

Peace and LULZ

top topics

join