It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i cant even speak..after watching this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eldix
reply to post by Nephi1337

You are nothing more than a gossip mongering degenerate. Although I have only done three tours, one in Afghanistan and two in Iraq, I know that most of the stories told about us troops are nothing but lies and propaganda spread by imbecile foreigners. Reign02 is correct, our orders were never to "Open fire at the slightest threat." or "Give a full 360 fire-at-will upon IED or other attack." If I remember correctly, the exact orders that were ALWAYS given to myself and my platoon, and every other platoon that we came into contact with was " Only open fire upon ARMED soldiers or civilians. In the incident of an IED, rocket, missile, or any other attack on our platoon, DETERMINE THE SOURCE OF THE ATTACK before returning fire." Also, if there were to be any unarmed civilians or children in the vicinity we were to HOLD FIRE until such persons got clear of the area, even if it meant being pinned down in some #hole that barely gave us any cover for hours at a time.

I'm sick and tired of you tree-hugging bastards that believe and spread every bad word you hear about us soldiers. When you get off your sorry asses and go over there yourself and see how things REALLY are, your tune would change fast. It's easy to scream "war crime" when you have no idea what is going on. You've never seen a young woman that you just passed untouched, because she was unarmed, pick up an automatic weapon and proceed to fire upon soldiers when their back was turned to her. You've never seen a nine year old child running towards you and your brothers with an IED strapped to him. You've never seen teenage kids pretending to be innocent civilians, just to attack you when you least suspect it with fully automatic weapons that they had hidden. What do you do in these situations? You will never understand what we go through over there.

Personally, I feel that ANYONE is a threat at this point, simply because I and my platoon have been attacked by every source imaginable. My platoon has been ambushed countless times by "harmless" civilians. The things that are happening to these people are being brought onto them by themselves. Most of you can't even comprehend what is happening over there because, compared to the rest of the world, American's are spoiled lazy #s who don't know what the real world is like. Spend one day in a soldiers boots and see if you're crying "war crimes" then. Enough said.

your missing the whole point F!@# head you chose to go over their ! people would do the same here you dont value life at all and their are plenty of videos ont he net of solders firing every witch way i am sure its so text book when your in the middle of war!!!!! your a toy just like the rest ,go kill some more and later on whrn you cant sleep at night becuase it keeps running though your head that you went and killed people because of lies .then on that day you will know what the value of human life is and the meaning of it!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Lol wow, blame it all on the soldier, maybe if people didn't vote the wrong people into office we would not have any of this....I'm sure you are doing your part to stop all this....

You mean like how the people voted in kerry and al gore, but got bush twice? lol, you actually believe voting means anything? If voting actually worked, it would be illegal. Of course, those electronic voting machines sure do make a good act. You believe in santa claus too, huh?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Archon_Adept]

Kerry and Al Gore....lol.... need I say more?

link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Faiol

where is your evidence of anything??? I have my word and that counts for something cause i have been there numerous times..... where have you been, ohh yea thats right nowhere....

The power of Google in an air conditioned house is where they get it all hehe

You're one to talk. Last time I checked, my utility bill didn't cost 20 billion dollars in Afghanistan.

cryptogon.com...

link   
reply to post by Eldix

man, I really understand what you are going thought there, and its not your fault for killing these people in my opinion, the fault is in the decision makers that decided to go into a war against a culture ...

its pretty obvious that when you fight civilians, they will try to be smart to attack you

and lets be real, they have reasons to attack you guys, you guys are destroying "their world", its not like they are just doing that for fun

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
Then on that day you will know what the value of human life is and the meaning of it!

Do you know the value of a human life? You ever save one?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

Actually that is where you are WRONG!! IRAQ did have WMDs..... Chemical weapons ARE WMDs.......... They just didn't have exactly what we thought they had

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You're one to talk. Last time I checked, my utility bill didn't cost 20 billion dollars in Afghanistan.

cryptogon.com...

Dude 20 billion? You need to get out of the 2000s. These days no one blinks uner 1 trillion...

As bad as Bush was I get a kick everyday out of the "you miss me yet?" jokes...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
this is old were not even in iraq anymore so who cares?

why cry over spilt milk, its no surprise obama is wrecking our country and our image around the world, i will be the first to admit we were better off under a real american president born in the usa.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Actually that is where you are WRONG!! IRAQ did have WMDs..... Chemical weapons ARE WMDs.......... They just didn't have exactly what we thought they had

oh ya where cause bush couldnt find em eather

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

and lets be real, they have reasons to attack you guys, you guys are destroying "their world", its not like they are just doing that for fun

Actually 90% of the fighting, killing and dying was Muslin against Muslin. Removing Saddam opened up a 2000 year old flood gate of hate, and provided Iran with a reason to continue the chaos as long as they could help it. It would have been a great victory for them to get the northern oil fields.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Misquoted. Comment removed by poster... Apologies to Archon_Adept.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

You keep finding whatever excuse makes you feel better. Everyone knows you were lied to, the whole world knows it, your own family knows it, everyone in this country knows it. You're like the little kid that still believes in Santa claus and thinks christmas is about getting presents. lol. I feel sorry for you. I'd say you're like the retarded kid that all the pretty girls hang around because they feel sorry for you, but to compare you to that retarded kid would be an insult to him.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Chemical weapons ARE WMDs..........

Hypocrisy!!! in your con-text.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

i would like to ad to that !! this is our own troops using it in afganistan

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
whoa whoa why all the hostility cant we all just get along well mybe not with the baby killer up here but then again he was brainwashed and desensitized to the suffering of anybody else but he's own men we went there illegally saddam was put into power by us was kept in power by us until we didnt need him anymore and the whole we are spreading freedom excuse who are we as a nation to say what another country need or wants mybe they dont want it cause i sure as hell dont see any freedoms here just the left over bulls&*# that they cant get rid of now cause it would cause a revolution cheny admitted on live national t.v that they lied about what the real reasons to go to iraq were and also the simple fact that the cia mi6 knew that he did not have any capable wmd that were dangerous to the western world mostly because they were outdated and was discontinued in the beginning of the 90's at the "request" of the u.n they just wanted to have a permanent base in the middle east even thou they say we are outta of there when does the u.s really leave a country is has invaded and in such a rich region in the world

pow !!!!!!! ^ need he say more ?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

Very well said.
Somehow, I don't think it will hit home though... It make me sad to see that there are people who agree with these kinds of actions.

But, what can one actually do to stop this war and retract the troops? I think a key point is that everyone needs to be on the same page.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Been there done that too...1969 and 70. I here you and I'm with you Kyred. Right on Bro!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

the reality is that, a lot of people dont have access to information, and a lot of people were so corrupted mentally, that they just cant understand that to kill other people is wrong and that the media and the gov may not be telling you the truth

and I agree with u: to change this world, the only way is for us to be in the same page

while there are people completely lost in their minds, its impossible to do anything

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join